tt333 is offline Senior Member

What is the best MP3 player to get?

Im thinking about getting one soon but theres so many out there. And half the time I cant understand any of that bullshit that there telling me about. Plus ive started a new gym and there music fucking sucks, it sounds like Yanni!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sonic Rio Sport S35S is just the right size for the gym. Even comes with the sport band for working out. Check the size next to the CD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What is the best MP3 player to get?-i-1.jpg  

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Sonic Rio Sport S35S is just the right size for the gym. Even comes with the sport band for working out. Check the size next to the CD.
    i use a nike ps64 although i am at the end of my band now...they certainly didn't keep people in mind with 19+ guns when designing it.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Just bought a 30g iPod, will report back after I use it for a couple days.
    -Cy

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    do you guys think a mp3 is better than a mini disc?
    The rio mp3 has no moving parts. mini disc are tough but have a shitload of moving parts inside. Also with the mp3 i download new songs every day and it only takes me like 2 minutes to make a new play list and upload it to my player.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    nike ps64 all the way. bought it right when it came out on the market and its worth every penny.

redrock is offline Member
    I am currently using the Samsung Yepp. It's the 128mb model. Works great for the gym. I have gone through two other mp3 players that broke on me. The biggest problem I have found with all players is that the volume doesn't go high enough. Listening to it in your room and in a loud gym is a big difference.

Rio's and Samsung's are nice. I didn't like my Creative Nomad Muvo. REDROCK

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    For the price and durability I have a Rio Sport and it rocks. iPod is good but to pricy for my cheap ass.

dangit is offline Member
    Don't buy one that takes discs. I've got an mp3 cd player and it sucks. They're big and bulky and you have to go through the hassle of burning more cds to get newer music. They can hold a shit load of tunes, but mine didn't have a good random music setup.

My buddy has an RCA Kazoo. It's real sweet and super tiny. Plays for weeks on end with the same batteries.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the dataplay classic MP3 mini-disc player. they sell them at Circuit city. I love it, the mini disc hold 500mg, that's over 100songs, so I have one with techno(cardio) Rock(lifting) country(work) etc... and the battery is rechargable. I've had it since X-mas and it hasn't skipped once,,, it's smaller than the old style walkmens, bout the size of a pack of smokes. friggin rocks!!!

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    I'd have to agree with LordBlitz on this one. I've had the Rio 30S (with an additional 128MB card) for over a year now and have not had one problem with it. Just throw the thing in my pocket and it holds about 45 decent sized mp3's (although you can convert them to WMA). It comes with AM/FM, but don't expect to listen to it in the gym cuz you'll get absolutely no/little reception.

I had the Nike PS64 (the predicessor to the Rio) and it blew up on me in a year. Had no built in screen and lacked functionality. The controls (volume, track up/down) were also poorly placed.

Go with the 30S (with a memory card of course) or the 35S...don't forget to purchase new headphones...the foldup ones you get with it are cheapo.

Farmer is offline Member
    I've got a rio 900, I love it..its 192 megs and it has a rechargeable battery. I've got over 100 songs on it with cd quality and neve have to buy batteries again!

Peace

Farmer

Thread Information