Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Huge implications: Philippines split from U.S. / now allies with Russia and China

Huge implications: Philippines split from U.S. / now allies with Russia and China

This is a very big deal, but not without immediate recourse and hardening i hope...

As the world waits nervously for the United States presidential decision or enemies maneuver and our allies loose faith.

Iran, North Korea, Russia, China. now the Philippines. they are and having been gearing up to take us down.

some stark meetings are occurring right now.

but the question is this: is it a move to sway the election? and if so, to what ultimate end in the future? what road will we take, or rather what road are we being lead down?

propaganda is the formation of mens' minds. and it's true power was revealed with Hitler during WWII.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12074739_990630150959477_8087894225938640371_n.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	165931
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-20-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Name:	12105970_990632107625948_2675794317562523011_n.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	165932

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Filipino president has only threatened and this will not happen.

Too many people against this there.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Filipino president has only threatened and this will not happen. Too many people against this there.
    Their leader is a whack job

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post

Their leader is a whack job
    He is and most are against them over there.

I live in a household where Filipino tv is on constantly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    He is and most are against them over there.

I live in a household where Filipino tv is on constantly lol.
    nice.

as for the threat. The man announced his military and economic "separation" from the United States. this was an official speech.
    yea he seems like a puppet...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/20/asia/c...duterte-visit/

the protest outside our embassy over there was anti American.

did you hear the last thing he said? what a fvcking b1tch
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-20-2016 at 06:03 PM.
    songdog likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I saw this today, I don't think the average person out there knows how strategically important the Philipeans is. Two major wars have been fought over them in the last 120 years!
    songdog and almostgone like this.

exactly. its a lot of little islands that are around china. they are also in major shipping lanes. sure they are just islands and planes today can fly a lot farther, but the island hopping campaigns of WWII were ultra bloody and if anyone doesn't know already china has terra-formed a reef lsland into a big military installation: http://gizmodo.com/china-says-its-is...one-1711663107 china has been pushing the limits for quite some time. They've got 1 Air Craft Carrier now too with more to come.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-21-2016 at 04:56 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    exactly. its a lot of little islands that are around china. they are also in major shipping lanes. sure they are just islands and planes today can fly a lot farther, but the island hopping campaigns of WWII were ultra bloody and if anyone doesn't know already china has terra-formed a reef lsland into a big military installation: China Says Its Artificial Island Project Will Be Done In a Few Days china has been pushing the limits for quite some time. They've got 1 Air Craft Carrier now too with more to come.
    All this while the Dems are slicing up our miltary.

well i tried to post something but if got all fuked up and i lost it, but here is this screen shot i was able to take before that happened.

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	128 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	165962

and a photo of this guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Huge implications: Philippines split from U.S. / now allies with Russia and China-capitan-oroquieta-semiramis.jpg  

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    well i tried to post something but if got all fuked up and i lost it, but here is this screen shot i was able to take before that happened.

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	128 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	165962

and a photo of this guy.
    Im confused are you typing that bloke is in the ss? Its clearly obvious he is wearing a heer uniform not an ss uniform.

yes clearly... are you fvcking serious? the average person does not know the difference between heer and SS. i didnt even realize, but it makes sense to me now. that's not the point though and you can blame me for taking this thread off the rails. it's not important anyways. thanks for the snipe though. i do recall somebody on here being and expert on the Nazis. was that you?

"SS field uniforms were of similar appearance externally but to fit their larger patches had a wider, feldgrau collar, and the lower pockets were of an angled slash type similar to the black or grey SS service-dress. The second button of an SS Feldbluse was positioned somewhat lower, so that it could be worn open-collar with a necktie. Due to supply problems the SS were often issued army uniforms."

ok well heer. sorry i don't know much about the Nazis. anyways, that bloke might be related to me. this is news to me as of tonight. i was just goofing off on google wondering about my family history.

i would attempt to bring this topic back to the subject of impending war, but i don't really care anymore. lol this thread is dead to me.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-21-2016 at 10:09 PM.

yes clearly... are you fvcking serious? the average person does not know the difference between heer and SS. i didnt even realize, but it makes sense to me now. that's not the point though and you can blame me for taking this thread off the rails. it's not important anyways. thanks for the snipe though. i do recall somebody on here being and expert on the Nazis. was that you?

"SS field uniforms were of similar appearance externally but to fit their larger patches had a wider, feldgrau collar, and the lower pockets were of an angled slash type similar to the black or grey SS service-dress. The second button of an SS Feldbluse was positioned somewhat lower, so that it could be worn open-collar with a necktie. Due to supply problems the SS were often issued army uniforms."

ok well heer. sorry i don't know much about the Nazis. anyways, that bloke might be related to me. this is news to me as of tonight. i was just goofing off on google wondering about my family history.

i would attempt to bring this topic back to the subject of impending war, but i don't really care anymore. lol this thread is dead to me.
    Heer is just the german word for army. The ss were not part of the army but the waffen ss where put under army command.
    Its hard to tell from the black/white photo but that collar tab looks like it was white and red which make that bloke an artillery officer. That eagle on his breast looks like early war 1939-1940. The collar tabs, the cap, that bloke is in the army 100%. Even The fact that he has glasses early war the ss were elites and had the stringent recruiting standards glasses would have been nearly unthinkable at that time.

that's awesome Historical Military information. fascinating knowledge set you have there.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    For the Laymens watching "Heer," specifically refers to the "ground army."

"Wehrmacht," referred to the military as a whole so which sometimes people confuse as meaning Army.

Anyway, what does having a Nazi grandfather have to do with the Philippines?

nothing. i just figure because this is in the off topic discussion section this thread is not really important so it doesn't need focus. i consider this place a good rant spot. just craziness and rants. seriously though, i made this thread to get my post numbers up, but it is very serious news.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    For the Laymens watching "Heer," specifically refers to the "ground army."

"Wehrmacht," referred to the military as a whole so which sometimes people confuse as meaning Army.

Anyway, what does having a Nazi grandfather have to do with the Philippines?
    Correct.

We cant establish that his grandfather was a nazi. My guess would be that he was not a party member. Same as my grandfather was not a party member.

that's awesome Historical Military information. fascinating knowledge set you have there.

You cant make historical claims and not expect people to press you on the inconsistencies. See the eagle on his breast pocket? The ss had it on their arm. The second i saw the photo i new that was a regular heer uniform not ss.

you're right. i was a little concerned that i would get fact checkers like you, but then the thought crossed my mind that this is the off topic lounge and this is merely for my amusement. does that clear things up? i don't care, lol

if i wanted to be right all the time i wouldn't make posts like this.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-22-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information