Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Rub Down My Gonads with Peanut Oil

I think pretzels are oddly out of place in the bread industry. They don't seem to have a niche and I think that's why pretzel venders generally aren't the upper class members of society they should be. Also, I think oranges are the most racist fruit out there. First, it's named after the color of its skin which frankly isn't fair and you guys fucking know it. Second, most people prefer it in a subservient juice form which goes to show that prejudice exists on many different levels. Everyone's always trying to change the orange into something it really doesn't want to be and I'm tired of it. I say let's leave the orange alone. Don't hate on it cause it's a little different and possibly homosexual.
    This brings me to the rectum of the apple. I'm not sure, but I think that puckered round thing on the bottom of apples is, in fact, their rectum. I'm not sure what exactly it is they excrete out of that particular orifice, but I will say this, it isn't the type of substance one should consciously rub on their genitals.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hahaha it wasnt hard to figure out who made this thread when i saw the title on the main board

nj juice is offline Member
    Another hilarious thread from the sick and twisted mind of nathan, : )

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    hahahahaha you bring up some good points. keep the redicules questions comeing nath

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    But yet, it is the apple and grape that are the only fruits that intergrate skin color. The skin of a grape comes in white, red, and purple and the apple comes in green and red.

Yeah, I know. Pointless, yet somewhat interesting.....LOL

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    And Yet The Orange Appelle And Grape All Are Green I The Begining

Well, as long as the apple doesn't wear "Hai Karate" lime cologne on it's rectum, I think we're all ok.

Red

Thread Information