OverDrive is offline Associate Member

Can someone loan me money for food???

at 4000 calories a day I'm going to go broke at the Kroger grocery! I'm in every other day buying chicken, lean steaks, tuna and eggs!!!

Damn, food is costing more than the gear

Do you guys prepare meals in advance?

Sorry, I'm broke too

Red

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive

Do you guys prepare meals in advance?
    Every sunday in my place is cooking day....i break out the foreman grill, the frying pans, the pots, etc, etc and I spend a good two hours going to town, shuffling stove from the stove, to tupperware, to the fridge. It tends to put a damper on the last day of the weekend (though working 13 hours a week, I probably shouldn't hold my weekends so sacred) but makes the rest of the week vastly easier. If I could deal with reheated/microwaved scrambled eggs, I'd do up all those on sunday as well. As I can't, the only real cooking i do during the week is breakfast and those times at night when i get egg cravings.

redrock is offline Member
    I usually bbq a whole package of chicken breasts at a time. Usally 10-15. That will last me 3-4 days. I get them at Costco. They are great, no fat. I eat steak 2-3 times a week. REDROCK

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    go costco! buying in bulk is cheaper. bulk eggs, chicken, steak, peanut butter. it really cuts down on the price tag, because retail grocery stores charge up the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    go costco! buying in bulk is cheaper. .
    DAMN GOOD IDEA!!! Although I'm not a member I'll have to check it out .. thanks sin ... oh hey can you send me a C note

sin
    i would, but the price of my gear, supplements, and and food has left me a bit short. ask me again in about 16 weeks...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I've been thinking about growing my own chickens. Any one know how many fina pellets you could give them? Also would that make the eggs anabolic ?

Lightbulb

i would, but the price of my gear, supplements, and and food has left me a bit short. ask me again in about 16 weeks...

hmmmm .... ** what if we had "will work for...." signs!?!?**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can someone loan me money for food???-willwork.gif  

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    when i first got my gear, i was like 'good, dont need to spend any more money'.. boy was i wrong, im a regular at the grocery store.. i sometimes spend more time at the grocery store than i do at the gym

sin
    man that pic is funny. or maybe its not funny since i may be doing that before long

man that pic is funny. or maybe its not funny since i may be doing that before long

yeah no shit!!! Hey man its tax free income, lol and I can save up for my next cycle

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hey Overdrive....if you are in the Military....go to the Commissary. You will save a LOT of cash. I've noticed a big difference here between the stores in town and the Commissary.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I've been thinking about growing my own chickens. Any one know how many fina pellets you could give them? Also would that make the eggs anabolic?
    Hell, feed em a damn cart..they'll be 40lb Superchickens. They might only live for a week...but you can be for damn sure that anything comin out of their body, be it eggs or shit is gonna be LOADED with tren .

Let me know how things turn out.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I buy in bulk... then I boil like 10lbs of chicken breast at one time in my big crab boil pot,,, tuna's easy, I eat it right out of the can, so I buy two flats EOW. Steak, you just have to watch the sales, but make sure to eat plenty of fiber for the insulin benefit, plus it keeps all that meat moving!

I buy eggs in that 5doz box... last about a wk.

Thread Information