Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Banned guys and reason why.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Wtf are you talking about?!?? You give out stupid ass SARM Bridges and don't even frontload your SERMs whose giving s device... ok you pick a pct and I'll go head to head with you bf your cranberries lol
    Just laugh away but i red a report this weekend about pulsing orals and they proved the method was totally crap. Less efficient and MORE sides even. Go figure. Ill try to look it up and give u the link.
    Just to help a brother of the iron.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    He is not a man I would want to scrap with lol!
    That is why no one will remember your name.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

That is why no one will remember your name.
    -Troj. Brad Pitt as Akilles

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Just laugh away but i red a report this weekend about pulsing orals and they proved the method was totally crap. Less efficient and MORE sides even. Go figure. Ill try to look it up and give u the link.
    Pulsing is an effective way for bodybuilders who suffer side effects when taking orals, many like myself suffer stomach problems and appetite issues so I was told by a well know Bodybuilding coach to try the pulsing method. This was when I was around 25-28yrs old so its some time ago but its a very effective way for someone who suffers problems. I actually stopped taking orals because of the side reducing my gains because I couldn't eat like I could normally, at my size I have to eat a lot to maintain and eat even more to bulk so if I take an oral steroid and it interrupts my eat pattern its kind of pointless in taking that oral because it will reduce my gains. With pulsing you get the benefit of taking the oral but with zero sides so its a win win situation. If you fully understand how to plan a pulse within a stack you wouldn't say such comments. Its a protocol for many bodybuilders who suffer issues, it helps a lot of BB's and its clear you again have no idea what your talking about. If you don't suffer issues don't try it but its worth a try if you know how to apply a pulse to your own body. I can see how it can be less effective when the BB's wouldn't be talking the oral anyway due to the sides but with a pulse he will so you so how can it be less effective than no oral at all when the pulse lets him take the oral lol
    Capebuffalo and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Pulsing is an effective way for bodybuilders who suffer side effects when taking orals, many like myself suffer stomach problems and appetite issues so I was told by a well know Bodybuilding coach to try the pulsing method. This was when I was around 25-28yrs old so its some time ago but its a very effective way for someone who suffers problems. I actually stopped taking orals because of the side reducing my gains because I couldn't eat like I could normally, at my size I have to eat a lot to maintain and eat even more to bulk so if I take an oral steroid and it interrupts my eat pattern its kind of pointless in taking that oral because it will reduce my gains. With pulsing you get the benefit of taking the oral but with zero sides so its a win win situation. If you fully understand how to plan a pulse within a stack you wouldn't say such comments. Its a protocol for many bodybuilders who suffer issues, it helps a lot of BB's and its clear you again have no idea what your talking about. If you don't suffer issues don't try it but its worth a try if you know how to apply a pulse to your own body. I can see how it can be less effective when the BB's wouldn't be talking the oral anyway due to the sides but with a pulse he will so you so how can it be less effective than no oral at all when the pulse lets him take the oral lol
    Believe me. I respect the golden era in the 60s and the 70s but the world has developed. Old coaches like Vince Gironda has thaugth me alot, but there is another world no mate. The report was written by Haney Rambod in 2015 (ouch..does hurt, doesnt it?)....damned that i cant find that link yet...

Believe me. I respect the golden era in the 60s and the 70s but the world has developed. Old coaches like Vince Gironda has thaugth me alot, but there is another world no mate. The report was written by Haney Rambod in 2015 (ouch..does hurt, doesnt it?)....damned that i cant find that link yet...
    No, I don't think you fully understand. If you cant take an oral due to sides what restrict your food intake that means any serious bodybuilder wont be taking that oral again. But with pulsing that individual can take an oral and get benefits without the sides. Can you not understand not taking an oral equals no benefits of taking that steroids but taking that steroid via pulsing he will benefit without the sides he usually receives.

The point I was making when I found this out about pulsing wasn't anything to do with the era it was who told me about it but I'm not going to say any names but its a very effective way, if you don't think so that's fine but surely you can see its a no brainer, its worth a try because you wont be taking it anyway. Its really like talking and explaining to a child. If it works use it if it doesn't don't
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No, I don't think you fully understand. If you cant take an oral due to sides what restrict your food intake that means any serious bodybuilder wont be taking that oral again. But with pulsing that individual can take an oral and get benefits without the sides. Can you not understand not taking an oral equals no benefits of taking that steroids but taking that steroid via pulsing he will benefit without the sides he usually receives.

The point I was making when I found this out about pulsing wasn't anything to do with the era it was who told me about it but I'm not going to say any names but its a very effective way, if you don't think so that's fine but surely you can see its a no brainer, its worth a try because you wont be taking it anyway. Its really like talking and explaining to a child. If it works use it if it doesn't don't
    My favorite by far!!! As I do suffer stomach sides of not being able to eat and the gains just keep on coming for me when I do

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Were we not talking about PCTs firstly?? Nice try on trying to disprove something what works very well for some and not for others...

Ok ok. You know a lot marcus. You have knowlegeable friends and network. U2 Nach. But if im gonna choose between advices from you and Haney Rambod, i go for him. Pulsing is oldschool. Period.

Ok ok. You know a lot marcus. You have knowlegeable friends and network. U2 Nach. But if im gonna choose between advices from you and Haney Rambod, i go for him. Pulsing is oldschool. Period.
    I see you still don't get it. Its not old school its a method to use an oral when you cant. Let me see if I can make it simple for you to understand.

You wont use an oral because it gives you stomach problems which reduces your cals and you get stomach upsets so you don't use an oral on cycle. Understand you wont use one because of the issues it causes!

Pulsing lets you use an oral without getting the sides or stomach problems so you get the benefit of the oral -

Nothing old school or new here you cant use something but this allows you to - its simple
    Last edited by marcus300; 02-20-2017 at 07:07 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

I see you still don't get it. Its not old school its a method to use an oral when you cant. Let me is if I can make it simple for you to understand.

You wont use an oral because it gives you stomach problems which reduces your cals and you get stomach upsets so you don't use an oral on cycle. Understand you wont use one because of the issues it causes!

Pulsing lets you use an oral without getting the sides or stomach problems so you get the benefit of the oral -

Nothing old school or new here you cant use something but this allows you to - its simple
    Thats different. Nach pulses by default. He never said he did it because he had to. Cause of stomachproblemes f.i.
    And that was the issue i wanted to adress.

Ofcourse i know that pulsing is better than nothing. That is children knowledge.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thats different. Nach pulses by default. He never said he did it because he had to. Cause of stomachproblemes f.i.
    And that was the issue i wanted to adress.

Ofcourse i know that pulsing is better than nothing. That is children knowledge.
    That's the ONLY reason why pulsing is used Sil, no other reason to do it.
    NACH3 likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus - you would do better to just not bother. The more you engage with him, the more retarded a response you're going to get.
    Even if he completely understood, he still wouldnt believe you. He follows the ways of Dick Piana.
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

That's the ONLY reason why pulsing is used Sil, no other reason to do it.
    Marcus marcus marcus. Please....hm..i love my father. U remind me of him. He never understands when im just talking shit. Then i feel bad. Because he is very clever. In brain and with his hands.

This is the lounge dammit. If im gonna do serious talk about orals u find me in the anabolic sections.

Pulsing orals is ok i guess. How the fuck should i know. There is no report and Haney Rambod did certanly not write a report about pulsing orals in 2015.

Maaan....lol...hehe. feel a little bad. I respect dedicated people like yourself.
    But u cant let people like me mess with your knowledge like this.

Hehe peace

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My favorite by far!!! As I do suffer stomach sides of not being able to eat and the gains just keep on coming for me when I do
    Read above Sil - why would I do it by default makes no sense / I asked Marcus a long time ago as I suffer from eating less due to stomach probs - works like a charm for me

As mentioned it's the only reason to do so if you suffer sides... it's only on d-bol and drol really any other oral I run straight through
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-20-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Marcus marcus marcus. Please....hm..i love my father. U remind me of him. He never understands when im just talking shit. Then i feel bad. Because he is very clever. In brain and with his hands.

This is the lounge dammit. If im gonna do serious talk about orals u find me in the anabolic sections.

Pulsing orals is ok i guess. How the fuck should i know. There is no report and Haney Rambod did certanly not write a report about pulsing orals in 2015.

Maaan....lol...hehe. feel a little bad. I respect dedicated people like yourself.
    But u cant let people like me mess with your knowledge like this.

Hehe peace
    You actually know your father? I thought your mother was a street girl and he was just a punter.

Read above Sil

As mentioned it's the only reason to do so if you suffer sides... it's only on d-bol and drol really any other oral I run straight through
    Joke aside. But u didnt say so earlier when we discussed pulsing in another treads. U never said stomachproblemes were the reason why u did it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Joke aside. But u didnt say so earlier when we discussed pulsing in another treads. U never said stomachproblemes were the reason why u did it.
    That's the whole point and I did say if one suffers from sides - that would be the only reason - jokes are aside

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my head hurts reading this mess.
    marcus300, NACH3 and Marsoc like this.

That's the whole point and I did say if one suffers from sides - that would be the only reason - jokes are aside
    No. You didnt. U suggested it could lead to less sides (cholestrol, bp, hct etc), stil just as effective.
    You never said it was a treatment for heavy stomachpain only.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-20-2017 at 07:40 AM.

You actually know your father? I thought your mother was a street girl and he was just a punter.
    Why do u have to bring in family everytime you loose face.
    You know what some of the serious east coast guys think about that.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No. You didnt. U suggested it could lead to less sides (cholestrol, bp, hct etc), stil just as effective.
    You never said it was a treatment for heavy stomachpain only.
    Please post that b/c your the one who talks about HCT LIPIDS ETC all the time with your cranberry juice or pomegranate Drinks instead of good healthy diet

I'd really like to see that post Sil start digging

Edit - less stress on the liver I've said!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-20-2017 at 08:00 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm east coast that's what we do lol j/k but it works if u want to piss one off or fuk with em not my style unless it's brought up to me tho lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-20-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Loose face lol it was you who looked like a knobhead stating what you said. Everything you said is retarded. I was making a joke fun of your with your comment about your father I'm not interested in east coast cunts whats it got to do with them. My joke was to you maybe English humour is a little to harsh your guys who cant take gear xx

Loose face lol it was you who looked like a knobhead stating what you said. Everything you said is retarded. I was making a joke fun of your with your comment about your father I'm not interested in east coast cunts whats it got to do with them. My joke was to you maybe English humour is a little to harsh your guys who cant take gear xx
    I think your english humor is just fine, but some members from the us say its very low from a moderator always to bring in family and wifes when he looses face.
    Just sayin..

I think your english humor is just fine, but some members from the us say its very low from a moderator always to bring in family and wifes when he looses face.
    Just sayin..

Maybe I will state again, I haven't lost face it may well be others who get ridiculed who have no other form of attack then cry but who gives a fuck? we have had some good banter about your wife ect and you still admire me so I'm not arsed about drunken drug addicts from the gettoo Sil

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Just sayin..

Name 5 who give a shit.
    NACH3 likes this.

Maybe I will state again, I haven't lost face it may well be others who get ridiculed who have no other form of attack then cry but who gives a fuck? we have had some good banter about your wife ect and you still admire me so I'm not arsed about drunken drug addicts from the gettoo Sil
    Well atleast ugot one thing rigth. I do admire u mate
    marcus300 likes this.

Well atleast ugot one thing rigth. I do admire u mate
    I know
    I actually try and hold back my swearing because every time I say cunt twat or some other form of expressing a Viking people think I am sat here angry lol and its the opposite, when I use those words I'm laughing but some don't get the humour but that's understandable because I struggle sometimes with other countries humour but all is good over here mate

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Name 5 who give a shit.
    Wonder who?

Wonder who?
    I only know one. Lol

Wonder who?
    Proximal and what is his nick again..cock..etc..the one from L.A....obspowerstroke...and a few more of the castleguys..
    But i defend u marcus. I say its your culture to bring in wifes and sisters etc
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal and what is his nick again..cock..etc..the one from L.A....obspowerstroke...and a few more of the castleguys..
    But i defend u marcus. I say its your culture to bring in wifes and sisters etc
    hahahahahah I'd put those guys in the same category as yourself Sil and I understand why you would defend me

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    hahahahahah I'd put those guys in the same category as yourself Sil and I understand why you would defend me
    Now that was funny!

This is the best banned member thread ever.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Marsoc isn't like most here sil, he is a power guy. He has done more naturally than 99% here and he has done his stuff right which is rare.

You need to read some of his grueling workouts in earth gym. He is the 218 lbs that a man really cant talk down about.
    He is not a man I would want to scrap with lol! His first cycle will make him a God.
    Awww thanks buddy. No super powers here though. I do keep my rep range from 5-8 max.
    Obs, marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    This is the best banned member thread ever.
    Lmfao

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was banned
    RaginCajun likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Awww thanks buddy. No super powers here though. I do keep my rep range from 5-8 max.
    I agree with that statement - blow the fuk up when on - you think intensity is high now(which I'm sure it is) but multiply that by 5 at least when on
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    I was banned
    So was I
    RaginCajun likes this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information