PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

How accurate do you think home Male Fertility tests are?

I'm asking because I'm trying to convince my wife to take her IUD out. It's destroyed her sex drive and neither of us want another kid. I've been on TRT and various cycles for the past 5 years. I'm pretty certain I have no swimmers left. I bought an at-home test and according to that test I was no longer fertile. Clearly don't want to get her pregnant and want to get my old wife back. She likes the IUD because she doesn't get her period any longer but I fucking hate it because her sex drive is nearly gone.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know the answer in regards to the home test but I just wanted to throw something out there. I had a fertility test done last year while on Test and Tren and was on no hcg or anti estrogen and still fired out 210 million in one sample so don't be so sure without getting a real check done it was free in Canada.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don't know the answer in regards to the home test but I just wanted to throw something out there. I had a fertility test done last year while on Test and Tren and was on no hcg or anti estrogen and still fired out 210 million in one sample so don't be so sure without getting a real check done it was free in Canada.
    What's an average/normal amount to have in a sample?

I admit male fertility isn't one of my areas a expertise but I thought your fertility score was impacted more by the amount of sperm that swim I'm a strait line vs the net amount.

The average ejaculate is 3ml mine was like 2.9ml I may have lost some lol so I was right around 70mil/ml. Normal is any total ejaculate over 40 million.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The average ejaculate is 3ml mine was like 2.9ml I may have lost some lol so I was right around 70mil/ml. Normal is any total ejaculate over 40 million.
    Haha lmfao!

I think they said normal to high ranged from 40-300million per ejaculate

There's also mobility too though mine was only like 70% but apparently that wasn't bad either.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I were decide to see if she would take it out I would go to an Endo to be 100% certain. When we started trying to have a child she got pregnant the first month. We obviously weren't expecting it to be that easy. Would hate to get her pregnant now.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is always the vasectomy option.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sex is such an important aspect of a relationship I'd rather risk an abortion than live with both parties less than satisfied.
    I've been having sex without any protection with my ex wife and current GF,
    (Never did test my sperm), but by the size of my testicles alone my endo said "no sperm is gonna thrive there", (this was in a setting were children was the aim, not the opposite though).

If your testicles are small, you've been on TRT long...
    Only you can deem the risk,
    but I've talked to my GF and if pregnancy happens by some miracle,
    I'll decide if that is gonna be aborted or not.
    (She allready has kids, don't want one without a father, thus it's my decision, if things were different I wouldn't trust it to be though)

If your reasonable sure.. I know what I would do, but won't give advice on this one. Lol.

Thread Information