Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree147Likes

Thread: A very, very dangerous man

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What supports it is the first amendment. I do not agree with everything he says regarding the media, but I do agree with some. Some news agencies will do or say anything to get clicks on their sites, regardless if the story is accurate or not. It is the medias job to make an effort to be accurate and validate sources, not print what they want and then make a small retraction later. Here's a current example of how some in the media think. Note that no other panelist batted an eye about her comment.

Thats insane!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Not changing the subject but the US will never ban guns. Its a different mindset over here. Only the dumbest liberals believe it is possible. Prohibition was ceased in this country because of tje violence. It would pale in comparison to how many would be slautered in the event of a ban. I have more ammo than my local police department and so do all my neighbors.

Only an inner city person in this country could ever possibly believe there could be a gun ban. I have many many many generations of hard headed cowboy mentality beat into me, I can literally make a phone call and have 100 guys with more firepower than God alerted to any collection or legal action. Many are sharpshooters lethal past 1000 yards and many are veterans and they have all made the decision that they will kill if that day comes.

This is what the liberals dont get, I am one man but there are millions that are like me. One pissed off redneck is worth a thousand inner city rioters on a battlefield.

Look at what the guy that lost the zoning dispute did with his dozer he turned into a tank. Thats one guy... one single pissed of redneck took out a town. Liberals are sheltered from what real men can do. They have no clue, they just thumb their noses and call us dumb hillbillies. Lol ban guns!
    Funny you should say that but look at the countries that have outlawed guns they never thought it would happen either.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Funny you should say that but look at the countries that have outlawed guns they never thought it would happen either.
    I know man but I also know there are preparations for it here. The mindset is way too strong here. I know many many guys that sit around and jerk off thinking about it happening. There are people that go undetected by the media that will not allow it here. The streets would be lined with bodies and the goverment would be folded up like a tent. You cannot kill an idea and guns are a religion here.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    My visa should be comming any day in the mail now OBS!!!!!!

Lets buy an M60 and a v10 dodge ram

Im comming trump
    Obs likes this.

What size shirt are you OBS? I want to buy you a pork eating crusader shirt that we can wear together.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    What size shirt are you OBS? I want to buy you a pork eating crusader shirt that we can wear together.
    Lol I wear xl unless I am really trying to impress and then i put on a large lol
    Euroholic likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I'm a science guy everyone here knows that and the alternative facts thing is simply that. 97% of climatologist agree that man made global warming is real based on a now famous paper, FACT. Greater than 70% of those scientist surveyed either did not return their survey or were excluded due to statistical reasons, FACT. See what I did there, those are both true facts but only one "fact," is portayed.

The scientific community can rarely establish "truths", they establish theories which can always be challenged. Mans impact, how much and if at all on climate change, is not all scientists agree on, and that is not hidden to the public even though global warming has become politicized and therefore the press has mostly followed the politicians view, which is much more black and white. But the scientific community as a whole seems to conclude that in this case it better to err on the side of caution than not. But anyways, I'm not arguing that the media coverage is in any means perfect, but saying that climate change is a flat out lie or conspiracy won't exactly get you printed seriously in most media.

First are some abstracts you really don't have to read, that just present different findings regarding the climate, but are very careful not to present anything as a final truth.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubme...226675/related
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubme...230118/related
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubme...020618/related

NASA takes a somewhat bolder stance, and while it doesn't directly say MAN is the cause for climate change, it says the scientific community as a whole agrees there is a climate change. I've never heard anything that goes against that. No researchers I know deny climate change is happening, and most agree mankind is somehow in loved in the process:
    https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Your FACTS MS, please link them so I can sift through them. Would be interesting.

But this wasn't a discussion about climate change, if you want to open another thread about that I'll be willing to participate.
    I'm arguing that you are not right in comparing these FACTs ass you call them, to the "alternative truths" from the Trump administration.
    Climate change is a difficult, scientific theory with lots of variables, and can thus be presented in many ways.
    How many went to see Trumps inauguration, as long as we're not arguing over 50000 and 60000 but numbers that are more easy to fact check, id say that is not comparable.

The media is great at calling Trump out when his "facts," aren't straight. They are 100% purposefully portraying those facts that help further their narrative, and exclude those that don't. And that is a fact!

You are saying it's a fact that the media can be biased? Ehh, was it ever disputed? Why do we have more than one newspaper? Or are you saying media, as a group, are unified in finding falsehoods to print against Trump?

I do agree it's 1930's fascist Europe, its 1930's communist incursion USA, but Trump is not Hitler and is not even the problem. He is the reaction to the problem. The far Left and the Left by extension is the single greatest threat to the western world. Their policies if followed out to their logical conclusion spell, totalitarism, pain, suffering and complete destruction of capitalist ideas and free will. The media must be well read on
    Paul Joseph Goebbel, because they are doing exactly the same as his media wing did.
    Nobody can convince me otherwise, the facts as I have seen them have all been spelled out in history before us.

I get why people hate trump, he is an egomaniac, he is brash, he does talk off the cuff. When someone compares him to Hitler, even their own facts don't support that conclusion and is based off emotion and irrational thought. That is why the democrats lost, that is why they will continue to lose and it's while I will not go back to that party until they get rid of the extremist, far leftist, fascist and race baiters.
    Trumps own administration are saying what they represent are "alternative facts", this is far from just being biased.
    If Trumps administration (and this is just a stupid thing to argue about) says that the crowd in front of the White House was the biggest ever, period. That isn't a biased view, neither is it hard to fact check.
    The only reason I can see why they would even make such a statement is to purposely sow confusion about the media.

Kinda of a rash post here and a bit of a rant. But my point is I don't think your comparisons of FACTs are valid MS.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 02-26-2017 at 05:51 AM.
    Mr.BB and Quester like this.

And while this really is apart from the subject,
    Does it worry any of you that many of Trumps actions seems to be stopped by congress?
    For the first time we (the world) see that an American president is being curbed again and again. He doesn't look strong. He looks weak.
    In Europe we are worried that Putin will have Trump kiss his ass without even knowing it, for Putin isn't someone Trump can dick around with, and his type of "you're fired!" Attitude doesn't work on a man that would more fit the slogan "follow or see the consequences, and I don't need to tell you the consequences..."

But anyway,
    OBS you said what I've always thought: US guns are never gonna be under threat.
    But someone wants to you to think they are. That's obvious.
    And yes there are anti gun protests, but seriously?
    Do you really think the guns you have are in any way in danger of being taken from you?
    Obs likes this.

And thanks for the replies everyone.
    This isn't something we are eye to eye at, and I'm glad the thread has been civilized this far.
    What I mostly wanted to know was how you all, especially Trump supporters,
    Reconcile what I see as very destructive and easily spotted lies,
    but will still support him. I had a suspicion you allready had the media in very low regard.
    One thing I'd ask you to ponder is how are the media in Russia?
    They have free speech (on paper), but do anybody know what's the truth is?
    Do we know? In the US, or Europe?
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I don't care if this rubs a few of my buddies the wrong way, or whom takes offense to my next comment.

If you support or voted for trump, you are too stupid to realise you've been lied to, too dumb to realise your "not like him at all", too dumb to realise he has no one but the elite rich mans best interest at heart.

He's a god damned fool. Loud mouth cry baby.

"Oh, but he won't take our guns, 'MERICA, FUCK YEAH!!"

Neither would any of the other candidates, maybe a mag restriction here or there, but who gives a care

So lets wreck a country, start a new cold war, alienate our century long allies, just so your AR can hold 100 round beta mags drums, instead of 30 round regular capacity stick mags.

Ever actually shoot a beta mag in an ar? Its fucking front heavy and you can't hit shit, as well as those 100 rounds leaving the barrel with no rest between.horribly skew accuracy from heat build up, and difficulty holding sight picture because you've added 8 pounds of bullets and drum to it.

There's much more, Australia nowhates us, Canada now hates us (I can see why, we've pushed them around for years tactufully) but now they want to "stand up to the facist racist dictator, Donald trump"

The whole damn parliament stood up and cheered.

"I must say to the honourable gentleman, to all who signed his early day motion and to others with strong views about this matter on either side of the argument, that before the imposition of the migrant ban I would myself have been strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall.

Oh and he appointed this loud mouth cut to the cabinet, its like come on man, really?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170226_081400.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	167986

Name:	ForumRunner_20170226_081408.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	167987

Voters that blindly voted based on one issue, completely disregarding the other 99.9% of his insane bullshit. Well, Congrats, pat your selves on the back,you fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.
    Last edited by Couchlock; 02-26-2017 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I don't care if this rubs a few of my buddies the wrong way, or whom takes offense to my next comment.

If you support or voted for trump, you are too stupid to realise you've been lied to, too dumb to realise your "not like him at all", too dumb to realise he has no one but the elite rich mans best interest at heart.

Neither would any of the other candidates, maybe a mag restriction here or there, but who gives a care

So lets wreck a country, start a new cold war, alienate our century long allies, just so your AR can hold 100 round beta mags drums, instead of 30 round regular capacity stick mags.

Ever actually shoot a beta mag in an ar? Its fucking front heavy and you can't hit shit, as well as those 100 rounds leaving the barrel with no rest between.horribly skew accuracy from heat build up, and difficulty holding sight picture because you've added 8 pounds of bullets and drum to it.

There's much more, Australia nowhates us, Canada now hates us (I can see why, we've pushed them around for years tactufully) but now they want to "stand up to the facist racist dictator, Donald trump"

"I must say to the honourable gentleman, to all who signed his early day motion and to others with strong views about this matter on either side of the argument, that before the imposition of the migrant ban I would myself have been strongly opposed to an address by President Trump in Westminster Hall.

Oh and he appointed this loud mouth cut to the cabinet, its like come on man, really?

Voters that blindly voted based on one issue, completely disregarding the other 99.9% of his insane bullshit. Well, Congrats, pat your selves on the back,you fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

Like fuck mate!!!!!! Again do no listen to the media. Over Half the country wants to ban those "muslims" we love trump and the people that dont are soft cocks.

Trump is rich as fuck he has a good family he is doing this for the people. I may not be american but i am a european white and trump inspires me. He will do great things for his country and for the rest of us 10%ers

You should be proud that your commander in chief is a real man not a pussy like obama was.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    And while this really is apart from the subject,
    Does it worry any of you that many of Trumps actions seems to be stopped by congress?
    For the first time we (the world) see that an American president is being curbed again and again. He doesn't look strong. He looks weak.
    In Europe we are worried that Putin will have Trump kiss his ass without even knowing it, for Putin isn't someone Trump can dick around with, and his type of "you're fired!" Attitude doesn't work on a man that would more fit the slogan "follow or see the consequences, and I don't need to tell you the consequences..."

But anyway,
    OBS you said what I've always thought: US guns are never gonna be under threat.
    But someone wants to you to think they are. That's obvious.
    And yes there are anti gun protests, but seriously?
    Do you really think the guns you have are in any way in danger of being taken from you?
    Thats because the media give him a bad rap. He has done alot in only a month.
    He is far from weak he has the worlds most powerful military at his finger tips. More aircraft carriers then all nations combined

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

Like fuck mate!!!!!! Again do no listen to the media. Over Half the country wants to ban those "muslims" we love trump and the people that dont are soft cocks.

Trump is rich as fuck he has a good family he is doing this for the people. I may not be american but i am a european white and trump inspires me. He will do great things for his country and for the rest of us 10%ers

You should be proud that your commander in chief is a real man not a pussy like obama was.
    Like fuxk mate. Don't believe what the media said or showed about Obama either.

Trust me I'm a "proud white man too,"

In fact I've been called mildly separatist as far as race is concerned, I'm not a liberal in any way shape or form. But I will not blindly vote one way or the other just because.
    I weight facts and morality paramount to bullshit showboatery.

I voted for Jill stein by the way. I would have for Bernie if he made it.

I really wish Ron Paul was president fwiw.
    Quester likes this.

Like fuxk mate. Don't believe what the media said or showed about Obama either.

Trust me I'm a "proud white man too,"

In fact I've been called mildly separatist as far as race is concerned, I'm not a liberal in any way shape or form. But I will not blindly vote one way or the other just because.
    I weight facts and morality paramount to bullshit showboatery.

I voted for Jill stein by the way. I would have for Bernie if he made it.

I really wish Ron Paul was president fwiw.
    The media loved obama. He was a charming sort of guy but he was a pussy. The whole thing in syria with the gas where he backed down. Showed the world he is weak. Trump is not perfect he says alot of crap but his intentions are for good. And trump is doing what he said he will thats all you can ask of a leader.

Most people are weak abd stupid they need to be led and trump is a born leader. He inspires the people.

I agree with you too. Not one party has all the answers and each issue needs to be looked at individually but as far as leading goes. Trump is the fucking boss. Who the fuck would ever guess trump would be usa president??? If your just waking up from a 10 year coma would you believe it?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    https://www.yahoo.com/movies/donald-...175151533.html

I agree with the statements about issues (guns, abortion, where cross-dressers use the bathroom, duck dynasty v the kardashians,

immigration) that were never in jeopardy are used to manipulate people to vote for candidates (on both sides) who fail to do anything of

worth for their supporters.

Immigration for instance:

A man walks thousands of miles infested with thugs who want to rob and kill him, to work a dangerous (drug sales...joking!) crappy job,

under constant threat of deportation, for $10/hr or less and we begrudge him for it?!?

Wherever there is opportunity there will be people who will show up in the wish to advance themselves. These are not the criminals.

Aren't the criminals the elitists who dogmatically stigmatize these people and yet fail to prevent an enforcement arm to remove them?

Those "leaders" (of industry, politics, media) they are traitors.

If your cellphone stops working you don't try to take over the apple store, you buy a different cell phone.

If your girlfriend cheats on you with every guy she sees, do you blame the guys, NO, you get rid of her.

I agree that Trump will screw us all.

It's both republicans and democrats:

Name:	ddrug costs.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	167991

Name:	16299434_1316697955058282_1353003041299656458_n.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	167992

To those who identify as republicans or democrats, you have more in common with each other than the elitist leaders with whom you

identify. Your support for people ("your" elected representatives, "your" favorite media person, "your" favorite news channel, "your" race,

"your" political party, "your" football team, "your" state) who don't serve, or care about, your interests prevents you from forming

alliances with those whom you share mutual interests. For most of human history it was appropriate to form a team, a bond that put the

interests of team above self. This is not necessary and in fact hurts you now in this millennium. The world is changing, humans have

great adaptability, use that to re-evaluate the way you live your life. Do the things you do and say really help YOU, or a team that

demands you sacrifice your needs for it? Form teams based upon your needs, not a behavioral evolution motivation based upon survival.
    DocToxin8 and Mr.BB like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/movies/donald-...175151533.html

I agree with the statements about issues (guns, abortion, where cross-dressers use the bathroom, duck dynasty v the kardashians,

immigration) that were never in jeopardy are used to manipulate people to vote for candidates (on both sides) who fail to do anything of

worth for their supporters.

Immigration for instance:

A man walks thousands of miles infested with thugs who want to rob and kill him, to work a dangerous (drug sales...joking!) crappy job,

under constant threat of deportation, for $10/hr or less and we begrudge him for it?!?

Wherever there is opportunity there will be people who will show up in the wish to advance themselves. These are not the criminals.

Aren't the criminals the elitists who dogmatically stigmatize these people and yet fail to prevent an enforcement arm to remove them?

Those "leaders" (of industry, politics, media) they are traitors.

If your cellphone stops working you don't try to take over the apple store, you buy a different cell phone.

If your girlfriend cheats on you with every guy she sees, do you blame the guys, NO, you get rid of her.

I agree that Trump will screw us all.

It's both republicans and democrats:

Name:	ddrug costs.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	167991

Name:	16299434_1316697955058282_1353003041299656458_n.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	167992

To those who identify as republicans or democrats, you have more in common with each other than the elitist leaders with whom you

identify. Your support for people ("your" elected representatives, "your" favorite media person, "your" favorite news channel, "your" race,

"your" political party, "your" football team, "your" state) who don't serve, or care about, your interests prevents you from forming

alliances with those whom you share mutual interests. For most of human history it was appropriate to form a team, a bond that put the

interests of team above self. This is not necessary and in fact hurts you now in this millennium. The world is changing, humans have

great adaptability, use that to re-evaluate the way you live your life. Do the things you do and say really help YOU, or a team that

demands you sacrifice your needs for it? Form teams based upon your needs, not a behavioral evolution motivation based upon survival.
    I agree buddy but...not on the immigration. People say no one wants the jobs these mexicans take....

Every day I loose work and get way undecut on a bid by a crew of illegals that have no sense of self worth.

I figure my bids to work out to about $100 an hr. The beaners come in with 8 guys and bid making about 8 bucks qn hour for their guys and barely covering costs. Half the time they are uninsured. They do good work for peanuts....

If they cannot fix their situation at home that is so terrible with the drug violence and no work, they will take their problems with them. They will fuck our economy.

We need to shut the gates, we cannot fix the problems of all of these people. There is enough poverty outside the US to destroy it 100 times over if we let it.

Obs

Name:	ForumRunner_20170226_081400.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	167986

Name:	ForumRunner_20170226_081408.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	167987

One issue? I voted for literally every issue. There is not a single issue I would have rather had clinton handle.

I said guns are not bannable in the US meaning no one will ever impose a ban on firearms or try to take them... They can take guns via slow legislation stretched out over generations, that way no one really notices there rights disappearing.

This country is what it is because capitalism. Trump has been and will be good for this country and if he gets the borders secure it will be the greatest accomplishment by a president yet. That alone will make the economy soar. Fuck democrats. Im not a party guy. I am conservative and a capitalist. Fuck democrats entirely. They need to go to canada and stop fucking this place up. They dont understand the concept of freedom. I voted for trump on every issue.

One issue? I voted for literally every issue. There is not a single issue I would have rather had clinton handle.

I said guns are not bannable in the US meaning no one will ever impose a ban on firearms or try to take them... They can take guns via slow legislation stretched out over generations, that way no one really notices there rights disappearing.

This country is what it is because capitalism. Trump has been and will be good for this country and if he gets the borders secure it will be the greatest accomplishment by a president yet. That alone will make the economy soar. Fuck democrats. Im not a party guy. I am conservative and a capitalist. Fuck democrats entirely. They need to go to canada and stop fucking this place up. They dont understand the concept of freedom. I voted for trump on every issue.
    The majority of his voters focused on one issue or another.

You'll see. Trump has been good for the country?!?!

He's a mental case.

Build a fucking wall, from Cali to Texas.

By the time its done, we'll be the ones trying to jump it.

Dude he appointed omorosa to his cabinet, do you know about that woman?
    Did you ever listen to her on the apprentice? She's a severe white man hating racist.

He's appointing reality tv show personalities and kkk supporting judges to important positions in the white house.

I guess we will just see?
    .question though? What makes you think your going to make the cut being protected by his policies?

Ok immigration stealing your bids. That might work for your favor, but if you ain't sitting on 8 figure bank accounts, you'll be singing a different tune in 2 years.

He has half out allies against us in his first 2 months

I think I'll go back to what Kel reacted to, namely that this woman from the media basically said:
    "It's the medias job to tell what people should think"

Sounds provocative doesn't it?
    But isn't it true?

If not they, then who?

In my view it IS the medias job to "tell what people should think", by that I mean present viewpoints that taken together from a picture. And then the media should allow several different experts from the field we are discussing to have their say, and together the public will have an opinion. With the emergence of the internet it's also up to the people to fact check and look for differing views, but as a whole, YES it will be the MEDIA that govern what people think.

And there are some inherent problems with this.
    It means that:
    1. you cannot rely on only ONE news station
    2. The media must have rigid principles of transparency and present all sides of a subject
    3. The media must not lie
    4. The media must follow a code of conduct, too many rules for me to write down here, but you get the idea
    5. If one news station is propaganda for a particular subject/party, that must be made CLEAR to the public, and while biased it must still represent the truth. The objective truth.
    Do the media at this time uphold all these principles? No, not all of them. But many of them actually does a pretty good job. It's clear their not neutral, but reading a story you gather what is facts and what is opinion, and if something strikes you as very unlikely you have the option to check this further with other news agencies.

There is no question there are a lot of "bad media" out there, it may seem like it all stinks somewhat and it does. But I've seen articles with lies presented in the paper, and I've seen following issues having to apology and retract those lies. Overall I actually trust much (with a sceptical mindset) of the media in this country.
    The questions that are asked may often be idiotic, but compared to the "news as you find them on social media", it really can't be compared. Social media has so many blatantly untrue statements it's literally dumbing down the people. Traditional media, far from perfect, can at least give you a foundation of truth to research further.

So instead of making war against the media I'd say we need to hold the media accountable, and stop using social media as a substitute for traditional. Because do any of you seriously trust anything you read on facebook?
    That's the alternative.

Facebook or Reuters,
    Twitter or CNN,
    which do YOU trust more when it comes to news?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No ones getting my guns or the guns of people who will allow me to stand with them.

Last time I voted for someone I truly liked was 2008, Obama. Big mistake, turns out I still like McCain! I was very experienced in

concrete forming and I went to a "shovel-ready" job, The Courthouse or City Hall (I can't remember) at 7am with my tool belt. The

contractor was from Atlanta and the site was completely gated off, you couldn't see shit. The guy at the gate took one look at me and

said, "were not hiring." Every day I show up and the next week he says, "were not hiring local." The next day (tuesday), "I told you we

aren't hiring you people. Why do you keep showing up?" I said, "because I want to work and I'm a good worker." He looked a little

shaken and said that I should be able to find a job somewhere else. I said, "I'll be back and you'll thank me for coming back." The next

day he took me past the gate. All of the signs were in spanish, all of the workers were short and dark. All of the bosses were white and

wore long sleeved shirts. He said, "do you understand?" I went home and called every state and federal agency that I could think of,

every fucking one of them said they didn't have the authority. I felt betrayed. Later that month I moved to Macon Georgia to

work 100 ft in the air, below cranes and shit, on four feet of structural concrete, on a steam releaser, for Southern Power. They

couldn't let undocumented on the site because of homeland security. Every labor job I had after that required a TWIC card or other

Homeland Security clearance. I never blamed the Mexicans, if there was work in Mexico and none here...I'd have been standing at the

gate trying to get in. I blame the lying ass politicians. If trump, the republicans or the dems have got the answer then why are they

still talking about the issue, rather than their success in fixing it? Do you talk about what you can do...OB, I think you're like me. I

think that when you see a problem you fix it and if you have to talk about it after to get paid or whatever, well that's whats necessary in

our world sometimes.
    But, why aren't they fixing it? Because they are both benefiting and the whole time convincing the voters,

with words that they are on the voters side. If you want to keep foxes out of your hen house, sure you can build a stronger hen

house. But, you could also do something about the asshole in the hen house that's handing out hens to foxes.

So, when you say fuck democrats, do you mean the democrats who are roosters like you and just want some action with the hens? Or,

the democratic leaders who are handing out hens to foxes right alongside of the republican leaders handing out hens to foxes? Why does

the label matter? Shouldn't the actions matter? Shouldn't results matter?
    Last edited by Quester; 02-26-2017 at 11:43 AM. Reason: punctuation is hard
    DocToxin8 and Obs like this.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    If our allies want to be against us don't call on us when the shit hits the fan. We literally have every nation on the planet picking our pockets taking tax dollars away from our country...i would cut all Those m.f. Off...we feed half the world with u.s. Food aid. It wasn't for us this planet would be a wasteland

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    The majority of his voters focused on one issue or another.

You'll see. Trump has been good for the country?!?!

He's a mental case.

Build a fucking wall, from Cali to Texas.

By the time its done, we'll be the ones trying to jump it.

Dude he appointed omorosa to his cabinet, do you know about that woman?
    Did you ever listen to her on the apprentice? She's a severe white man hating racist.

He's appointing reality tv show personalities and kkk supporting judges to important positions in the white house.

I guess we will just see?
    .question though? What makes you think your going to make the cut being protected by his policies?

Ok immigration stealing your bids. That might work for your favor, but if you ain't sitting on 8 figure bank accounts, you'll be singing a different tune in 2 years.

He has half out allies against us in his first 2 months

We have been totally backwards for too long. We apoligize for being white americans now while thousands of leeches invade daily. Obama was looked at as a pussy by the entire world. It will take the world a little bit to get re accustomed with what we used to be.

How would clinton be any better? She would hand out the same watered down piss that got US backwards in the first place. She would meet her special interests and watch as power dwindled, while more people that cant take care of their own countries come fuck this one up more.

Trump is going to stomp a lot of toes and the pussies will whine and bitch about it but they will do nothing.

I watched enough cops getting shot for being cops, i watched enough cities looted and burned, I saw us put in debt trillions, they lit the fucking white house up in rainbow colors and incited riots and hatred while obama and michelle said white people and police are the problem. I watched him literally double the cost of healthcare causing me to lose mine. Every year I pay through the nose for a bunch more lazy fucks to leech and do just as good as I did working two full time jobs.

I hope it hurts. I hope they whine and cry and loot and riot and hate whats coming.

Its coming though. They would be much better off to get their toes out of the way. They wont though. The snowflakes will piss and moan the nextv8 years.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Nice words.

I dont understand how in 2017 people still call themselves republicans or democrats, tories or whigs, right or left. And blindly follow this party decisions and leaders.

Most of the non english speaking world dont have only 2 parties. Of course theres left and right positioning, but there are different parties inside each side. But even this vision is IMO wrong and old fashioned for the information age we live on.

Why do you need to set yourself in a set of rigid political ideas that belong to a certain party? Personally find myself often agreeing with both sides on different matters.

Of course that breaking the established system and interests is going to be hard and take a long time, but if people dont take action it will never happen.
    Quester and DocToxin8 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Nice words.

I dont understand how in 2017 people still call themselves republicans or democrats, tories or whigs, right or left. And blindly follow this party decisions and leaders.

Most of the non english speaking world dont have only 2 parties. Of course theres left and right positioning, but there are different parties inside each side. But even this vision is IMO wrong and old fashioned for the information age we live on.

Why do you need to set yourself in a set of rigid political ideas that belong to a certain party? Personally find myself often agreeing with both sides on different matters.

Of course that breaking the established system and interests is going to be hard and take a long time, but if people dont take action it will never happen.
    I am conservative capitalist. No more socialism. The government whether rep or dem fucks up everything they touch. The less money they distribute as they see fit the better the economy will be.

If they cannot fix their situation at home that is so terrible with the drug violence and no work, they will take their problems with them. They will fuck our economy.

We need to shut the gates, we cannot fix the problems of all of these people. There is enough poverty outside the US to destroy it 100 times over if we let it.
    You are completely neglecting history in which all the economic booms were based on cheap immigration labour. Sure, that might fuck your business, but hey, thats capitalism!

In one post you are against capitalism, the other you praise it... You cant have capitalism working solely in your behalf, it doesnt work like that.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Obs
    No ones getting my guns or the guns of people who will allow me to stand with them.

Last time I voted for someone I truly liked was 2008, Obama. Big mistake, turns out I still like McCain! I was very experienced in

concrete forming and I went to a "shovel-ready" job, The Courthouse or City Hall (I can't remember) at 7am with my tool belt. The

contractor was from Atlanta and the site was completely gated off, you couldn't see shit. The guy at the gate took one look at me and

said, "were not hiring." Every day I show up and the next week he says, "were not hiring local." The next day (tuesday), "I told you we

aren't hiring you people. Why do you keep showing up?" I said, "because I want to work and I'm a good worker." He looked a little

shaken and said that I should be able to find a job somewhere else. I said, "I'll be back and you'll thank me for coming back." The next

day he took me past the gate. All of the signs were in spanish, all of the workers were short and dark. All of the bosses were white and

wore long sleeved shirts. He said, "do you understand?" I went home and called every state and federal agency that I could think of,

every fucking one of them said they didn't have the authority. I felt betrayed. Later that month I moved to Macon Georgia to

work 100 ft in the air, below cranes and shit, on four feet of structural concrete, on a steam releaser, for Southern Power. They

couldn't let undocumented on the site because of homeland security. Every labor job I had after that required a TWIC card or other

Homeland Security clearance. I never blamed the Mexicans, if there was work in Mexico and none here...I'd have been standing at the

gate trying to get in. I blame the lying ass politicians. If trump, the republicans or the dems have got the answer then why are they

still talking about the issue, rather than their success in fixing it? Do you talk about what you can do...OB, I think you're like me. I

think that when you see a problem you fix it and if you have to talk about it after to get paid or whatever, well that's whats necessary in

our world sometimes.
    But, why aren't they fixing it? Because they are both benefiting and the whole time convincing the voters,

with words that they are on the voters side. If you want to keep foxes out of your hen house, sure you can build a stronger hen

house. But, you could also do something about the asshole in the hen house that's handing out hens to foxes.

So, when you say fuck democrats, do you mean the democrats who are roosters like you and just want some action with the hens? Or,

the democratic leaders who are handing out hens to foxes right alongside of the republican leaders handing out hens to foxes? Why does

the label matter? Shouldn't the actions matter? Shouldn't results matter?
    The socialist beliefs of the democrats are why we are trillions in debt just like when a dumbass republican claims they will cut spending and socializes us farther. Nothing the government funds works for shit. They build money eating machines that grow and grow and require more and more funding and regulations and laws. If they cant pass a law to regulate something they start a bureu or agency that creates its own regulations which are the law. It is unconstitutional as fuck. Look at the IRS. Shit they caught them literally singling out conservative groups and nothing was done about it.
    Its disgusting. No tax exemption for you if you dont believe in the interests that feed our machine.... ???

Obs
    You are completely neglecting history in which all the economic booms were based on cheap immigration labour. Sure, that might fuck your business, but hey, thats capitalism!

In one post you are against capitalism, the other you praise it... You cant have capitalism working solely in your behalf, it doesnt work like that.
    No. The booms you speak of have revolved around new technology. I am betting you are one who would give clinton credit for economic expansion during his presidency. It was the tech boom, cell phones, internet, zerox, microsoft, and millions of jobs created by it. Once the infrastructure was in place jobs started dissappearing as they always do. Bush got a lot of that. I am in no way against capitalism and we havent been true capitalists in years. I am reminded every year I pay 25k in taxes. We have been socialists the past 8 years. "We are not one big fucking happy community. America is a business, now fucking pay me"- Brad Pitt (killing them softly)

Obs

No. The booms you speak of have revolved around new technology. I am betting you are one who would give clinton credit for economic expansion during his presidency. It was the tech boom, cell phones, internet, zerox, microsoft, and millions of jobs created by it. Once the infrastructure was in place jobs started dissappearing as they always do. Bush got a lot of that. I am in no way against capitalism and we havent been true capitalists in years. I am reminded every year I pay 25k in taxes. We have been socialists the past 8 years. "We are not one big fucking happy community. America is a business, now fucking pay me"- Brad Pitt (killing them softly)
    Broaden your horizons a bit... not all economic booms happened solely on US soil

Obs
    Broaden your horizons a bit... not all economic booms happened solely on US soil
    Understood. We can sustain ourselves though. This one big community world thing is distributing our wealth and putting us in debt.

Obs
    I wont go any further. I am a far right guy, I believe every man should be responsible for himself and his family and not be expected or forced to take care of everyone and anyone that cannot.

I am by all cinsiderations of todays standards, an extremeist. The thought of a man taking care of his own doesn't fit. I am just one dinosaur my opinions mean jack.
    Euroholic likes this.

Understood. We can sustain ourselves though. This one big community world thing is distributing our wealth and putting us in debt.
    Sorry, this post is wrong in many ways, but I will comeback to it when I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    If our allies want to be against us don't call on us when the shit hits the fan. We literally have every nation on the planet picking our pockets taking tax dollars away from our country...i would cut all Those m.f. Off...we feed half the world with u.s. Food aid. It wasn't for us this planet would be a wasteland

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ehhh, this sort of view is what makes us Europeans cringe.

Yes the US are spending a lot and helping the world, but look.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...tries-get-data

Take a look at the chart.
    Sure, the US ranks highest.
    But let's just compare Sweden or Norway with the US for a minute here.

Sweden has a pop of about 9,5million, Norway of about 6million.
    The US about 318 million.

Now Norway spends about 300 vs the US 1800 on relief.
    (I'm not calculating actual relief here as all countries rank pretty high there)

Now, by just comparing the populations, you see that what the US give is about 6 times that of Norway. But it's population is 53x higher. So who's giving more?

The "we give the most attitude" is one very narrow way to look at it,
    and it's nothing special for the US. People over here also say that.

What people aren't thinking about is what we get in return, why we give in the first place (it's not just about being nice you see),
    and as you see from the chart, who's giving more can be hotly debated.

I think some humility is wise, and further, learn what you take vs what you give.
    Obs, Quester and Mr.BB like this.

Are you proposing that the US should live in isolation from the outside world, and that would be sustainable?

The US is now exporting oil, so in that regard you are now right.
    Except if you stopped exporting oil you'd suffer a loss of profit and jobs.
    Not long ago the US had to import most of its oil.

That's one example, were even if he he situation has changed, isolation is still not good for the US.
    Other examples of were isolation will hurt the US; probably every area you can think of, like weapons, computers, etc.

Obs
    Are you proposing that the US should live in isolation from the outside world, and that would be sustainable?

The US is now exporting oil, so in that regard you are now right.
    Except if you stopped exporting oil you'd suffer a loss of profit and jobs.
    Not long ago the US had to import most of its oil.

That's one example, were even if he he situation has changed, isolation is still not good for the US.
    Other examples of were isolation will hurt the US; probably every area you can think of, like weapons, computers, etc.
    No I am saying we need to quit putting others first. We blow countys up and spend billions rebuilding them, I wont even get into the refugee. The largest industry in the world is agriculture. It is the primary reason the US does so well. People have gotten this idea that tech and insurance and the stock market has made us cutting edge and on top. Nope... its the fact that we grow 75% of the food on earth. If there is an industry we should cater too it is farming.

Oil is a big industry. We can sustain ourselves. We can still have a place in a world community too but good God they let it go way way too far. America first was one of trumps slogans. We send money out and it better bring back a return or there will be no more going out. He is a business man. He is greedy everyone is. At least he will keep it here instead of distributing it to other places.

No I am saying we need to quit putting others first. We blow countys up and spend billions rebuilding them, I wont even get into the refugee. The largest industry in the world is agriculture. It is the primary reason the US does so well. People have gotten this idea that tech and insurance and the stock market has made us cutting edge and on top. Nope... its the fact that we grow 75% of the food on earth. If there is an industry we should cater too it is farming.

Oil is a big industry. We can sustain ourselves. We can still have a place in a world community too but good God they let it go way way too far. America first was one of trumps slogans. We send money out and it better bring back a return or there will be no more going out. He is a business man. He is greedy everyone is. At least he will keep it here instead of distributing it to other places.
    Hmmm, so you think you are just giving it away?

In Norway we have something we call the "butter mountain".
    It's a metaphor. We also produce all the food we need (in agriculture),
    and our politics ensure that we keep on doing that.
    Actually, we produce so much milk, cheese and butter (I think we manage to export all the cheese), that we are left with a "butter mountain".
    Now what are we to do with it?
    Lower prices? Nope, then it suddenly wouldn't be profitable enough to be a farmer. So what do we to?
    Some we give away, but (and I hope this has stopped but I'm afraid it hasn't) the rest of of the extra milk and butter gets burned/thrown away.
    Used as animal fodder, whatever use we can find for it, and if we find none then into the trash it goes.

So the US produces a lot.
    Probably a lot more than your population needs would be my guess,
    what do you propose to do with that crop?
    Give it away next to Walmart so that prices drop and shops close?
    Give it to the poor? But who's poor enough?

Or how about just sending it to a country in Africa or some place they are starving?
    That will bring you:
    1) good will (be sure that each bag is labeled "USA".
    2) it's counts as relief, but it doesn't really cost you anything
    3) if said country that receives it suddenly has a government that's not so easy to work with, withdrawing the relief is a powerful tool

So relief aid isn't just about being kind, it's about a lot more.

When Hizbollah was elected to govern in Palestine,
    all western nations halted relief funds to Palestine.
    After one week people had utterly lost faith in Hizbollah to run the country.
    (I'm exaggerating, but from a documentary I saw it didn't take long for staunch supporters to lose faith in Hizbollah. Ofcourse they also blamed the west, but they always do, and they also know they need the west.)

So what do you think you gain by keeping onto your grain?
    What are you gonna use it for?
    Burn it, like we have done?
    (The US is full of fat people but even they have their limits)

Obs
    Hmmm, so you think you are just giving it away?

In Norway we have something we call the "butter mountain".
    It's a metaphor. We also produce all the food we need (in agriculture),
    and our politics ensure that we keep on doing that.
    Actually, we produce so much milk, cheese and butter (I think we manage to export all the cheese), that we are left with a "butter mountain".
    Now what are we to do with it?
    Lower prices? Nope, then it suddenly wouldn't be profitable enough to be a farmer. So what do we to?
    Some we give away, but (and I hope this has stopped but I'm afraid it hasn't) the rest of of the extra milk and butter gets burned/thrown away.
    Used as animal fodder, whatever use we can find for it, and if we find none then into the trash it goes.

So the US produces a lot.
    Probably a lot more than your population needs would be my guess,
    what do you propose to do with that crop?
    Give it away next to Walmart so that prices drop and shops close?
    Give it to the poor? But who's poor enough?

Or how about just sending it to a country in Africa or some place they are starving?
    That will bring you:
    1) good will (be sure that each bag is labeled "USA".
    2) it's counts as relief, but it doesn't really cost you anything
    3) if said country that receives it suddenly has a government that's not so easy to work with, withdrawing the relief is a powerful tool

So relief aid isn't just about being kind, it's about a lot more.

When Hizbollah was elected to govern in Palestine,
    all western nations halted relief funds to Palestine.
    After one week people had utterly lost faith in Hizbollah to run the country.
    (I'm exaggerating, but from a documentary I saw it didn't take long for staunch supporters to lose faith in Hizbollah. Ofcourse they also blamed the west, but they always do, and they also know they need the west.)

So what do you think you gain by keeping onto your grain?
    What are you gonna use it for?
    Burn it, like we have done?
    (The US is full of fat people but even they have their limits)
    Exactly, the extra can be traded for oil etc. Never give it away. Thats the business side. If it doesnt bring a return dont send it out. Again, I gotta step out on this one.

You should see what is done with the dairy industry here. Schriber corporation imports foreing out of date cheese and mixes it with domestic and produces cheese for places like mcdonalds. Millions of pounds of cheese per year. Meanwhile the government has a dairy buyout program they frequently use to buy dairy farms out so that the demand can meet the overabundance of production...

Now then, the government hands millions in grants to fucking kiwi's to come over here and start enourmous dairy farms with thousands of head of cattle....

This is the way the government works. They have literally destroyed the dairy industry in this country by importing people to do just that. There used to be a dairy barn everywhere you looked here...

Obs
    The claim is it costs more to homgenize and pasturize milk and put it in a jug than it does to produce it. They buy it by the hundred weight boil it and stick it in a carton and put 150% markup on it from what they paid the farmer.

It is absolute fuckery. The government has destroyed the dairy industry by socializing it. They even have a slap in the face subsidy they pay the farmers when the cost of production exceeds the market value, which is always.

Oh hey, we will buy your farm and help you out....
    KIWI'S! HERES TEN MILLION BUILD A ROTISSERIE AND FLOOD THE MARKET...

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Trump gave up a life of luxury to have his name dragged through the mud. For what? TO SAVE OUR ASSES!
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Trump gave up a life of luxury to have his name dragged through the mud. For what? TO SAVE OUR ASSES!
    Trump is a great man. He will unite with putin and they will save the world from those animals of the east.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information