average_joe is offline New Member

This makes me feel old....

So I go out with this girl this weekend, introduced to me through a friend. She seems cool, she's 21 and I am 32, not too bad, right?. So we are talking, everything is going good, then she mentions her stepdad is 36..and I think WTF...I am almost the same age as this girls dad. DAMN. Didn't seem to bother her at all, she just seemed impressed with the fact that I have a good job, education, my own house, and a car. Perhaps an advantage over these younger guys, eh? Still, made me feel like an old bastard...LOL.

What's the biggest age difference you guys have done?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    man i wish i had my own house, car and most of all girl! your lucky. you shouldnt feal old when you got a young hottie

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell you and her dad could talk about high school! Sorry, if it doesn't bother her, why should it bother you? Age difference for me would be 16 years, she was 36 and I was 20, best 6 months I ever had.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    as for me, I was 34, she was 20... oh yeah!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    this subject again ??? why don't we just put a link to the other one that was started about a week ago on age differences.

average_joe is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    this subject again ??? why don't we just put a link to the other one that was started about a week ago on age differences.
    Just cause we don't get our women from the retirement home is no reason to get hostile.

I can careless about her age, as long as she is legal and not totally immature and retarded. I just found it funny that I was nearly the age of the man she calls "dad". Now that is an odd feeling.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    32 - 21

This was last fall. We had one thing in common. We were attracted to each other. Had nothing else really to say to each other. She was nice but too immature and I could not keep up with her partying. Oh well, it was fun for a couple of months and we remain friendly when we see each other out and about.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    32 - 21

This was last fall. We had one thing in common. We were attracted to each other. Had nothing else really to say to each other.
    I know the feeling... I'm 34 and a few months ago I let go of a girl who was 23... she was real nice and all and we shared many interests, but the generation gap was just too much and the maturity difference was downright uncomfortable at times.

Sometimes sharing interests just isn't enough when you have nothing in common in your backgrounds, nothing you can relate to.

Red

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by average_joe
    So I go out with this girl this weekend, introduced to me through a friend. She seems cool, she's 21 and I am 32, not too bad, right?. So we are talking, everything is going good, then she mentions her stepdad is 36..and I think WTF...I am almost the same age as this girls dad. DAMN. Didn't seem to bother her at all, she just seemed impressed with the fact that I have a good job, education, my own house, and a car. Perhaps an advantage over these younger guys, eh? Still, made me feel like an old bastard...LOL.

What's the biggest age difference you guys have done?
    Don't feel bad, bro.
    A few years ago, my girlfriend/coworker decided that she didn't want to go home with her parents one evening and chose to come to my place instead. She was 20 at the time and I was 37. It was all good except for one thing. She failed to call her parents, with whom she lived, to tell them where she was going to be. Before you know it, Orange County Sheriff Dept. were hunting me down trying to find her.

Long story short........that matter was straightened out by the time I got to work the next morning. But later that evening, my g/f told me that her Mom was pissed off with her for leaving work with a man who is the same age as her dad.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, I like to play with the younguns... but a long weekend is usually enough for me...

Thread Information