• 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 3 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: H20 o no!!!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

H20 o no!!!

I find it funny when i go to the gym and find little single water bottles. Personally I take a 1.5 liter jug with me filled with water (plus bcaa and glutamine). And kill it by the time I'm done . I can't see what 1 little bottle will do for hydration. Almost is like evidence at a crime scene telling me that people are doing some soft ass training or they have no knowledge of importance of hydration. Or they take their jug with them when they leave. Lol
    Sorry I figured I'd rant
    wellshii and Obs like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Lots of people don't care. Lots of people don't sweat/breathe that much.

You'd need to have not drank much beforehand or sweated buckets (or be on thermogenics) to actually NEED 1.5 litres of water for a typical weights session.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Who cares what other ppl do. In the gym I just care about the weights! (and the occasional ass... im human cmon )
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Lots of people don't care. Lots of people don't sweat/breathe that much.

You'd need to have not drank much beforehand or sweated buckets (or be on thermogenics) to actually NEED 1.5 litres of water for a typical weights session.
    Meant to say 1 liter. And that's not that much ..it's a few sips after each group of sets. Hydration is super important. A bottle of water won't due. Sure it wets your mouth but..prob notAttachment 168015
    This is whats left after a workout. Wether i sweat moderately for 1 hour or hardly any sweat. Maybe that's why your so cut and striated back in black..your dehydrated lol. Jk.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 02-27-2017 at 12:29 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I drink a 32 oz Powerade zero and 3 small bottles of water. It's so not cool to walk around with a big jug

Thing is I end up peeing constantly to 12-1am
    KINGKONG likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I drink a 32 oz Powerade zero and 3 small bottles of water. It's so not cool to walk around with a big jug

Thing is I end up peeing constantly to 12-1am
    Me too. I'm waking up through the night. But I also sip bcaa and glutamine during the night whenever I wake up I take a gulp.

I use To mix a scoop of Gatorade powder with my water and bcaa/glutamine. But I stopped after hearing that it blunts growth hormone release during exercise and for the 30minutes after while it is still raised. So I been having my carbs or sugars roughly 1.5 hours pre workout, bcaa n glutamine with water during, post workout directly after is just whey. and I wait about an half hour after my post workout shake (1 hour after workout ) to then have my dextrose and carbs .
    I'm just trying to optimize . I was trying to get a bit leaner which have but I don't want to hinder muscle growth etc.. wht do you think BG

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    So I'm not cool? Cool like my gallon jug.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1432.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	612.7 KB 
ID:	168022
    Kidding not me.
    Marsoc likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Me too. I'm waking up through the night. But I also sip bcaa and glutamine during the night whenever I wake up I take a gulp.

I use To mix a scoop of Gatorade powder with my water and bcaa/glutamine. But I stopped after hearing that it blunts growth hormone release during exercise and for the 30minutes after while it is still raised. So I been having my carbs or sugars roughly 1.5 hours pre workout, bcaa n glutamine with water during, post workout directly after is just whey. and I wait about an half hour after my post workout shake (1 hour after workout ) to then have my dextrose and carbs .
    I'm just trying to optimize . I was trying to get a bit leaner which have but I don't want to hinder muscle growth etc.. wht do you think BG
    You have any info on the GH blocking or what ever it is? There really isnt to much in those things and the zero is sugar/calorie free.

Are you eating protein with the dex and carbs? Are you taking slin? I like to drink my shake after I finish my compound exercises. Then I eat whole food with in 45 minutes of the end of training. I grow best from just eating whole food, Ive tried everything else.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Kidding not me.
    Sure you have the patent on it, thats how you made your money I heard.........

Along with this.......Im a little jealous of your hair though..............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails H20 o no!!!-tony-little-gazelle-1-.jpg  
    Last edited by BG; 02-27-2017 at 07:06 PM.
    Capebuffalo, Marsoc and Obs like this.

Sure you have the patent on it, thats how you made your money I heard.........

Along with this.......Im a little jealous of your hair though..............

The barber told me a permed pony tail was cool. I was young, impressionable.
    BG likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Name:	image-2812708362.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	272.0 KB 
ID:	168024
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

2 am. I'm bloated and have to pee all night.
    Marsoc likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    2 am. I'm bloated and have to pee all night.
    Untrained bladder

You have any info on the GH blocking or what ever it is? There really isnt to much in those things and the zero is sugar/calorie free.

Are you eating protein with the dex and carbs? Are you taking slin? I like to drink my shake after I finish my compound exercises. Then I eat whole food with in 45 minutes of the end of training. I grow best from just eating whole food, Ive tried everything else.
    I have a Whole Foods meal with carbs (wheat bread etc.) and protein etc about 1.5-2 hours before my pre workout shake that I have 30min pre workout. Just 20-25 grams whey. Bcaa n glutamine during (cut out the carbs and dextrose because of what I heard) post workout I have 45-50 grams whey with milk . And about 30minutes after tht I have some dextrose and carbs I.e scoop of Gatorade powder and a meal perhaps. I work out late so after that it usually around 1:30am and I'm chilling and then time for bed

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    So I'm not cool? Cool like my gallon jug.

Name:	IMG_1432.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	612.7 KB 
ID:	168022
    Kidding not me.
    I should have patented this lol. Dudes in prison use to wrap their bottle with sewn cloths around it To insulate and carry

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

That's awesome lol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I find it funny when i go to the gym and find little single water bottles. Personally I take a 1.5 liter jug with me filled with water (plus bcaa and glutamine). And kill it by the time I'm done . I can't see what 1 little bottle will do for hydration. Almost is like evidence at a crime scene telling me that people are doing some soft ass training or they have no knowledge of importance of hydration. Or they take their jug with them when they leave. Lol
    Sorry I figured I'd rant
    From beggining to 30 min after I know I put down 1.5 to two liters. My mouth gets so damn dry I have to have a sip between sets. It adds up fast.

wellshii is offline Member
    I usually down about 3 bottles of water. Actually at 16.9 oz each,that's 1.5 liters.

Gym now days seems like a social club.
    I need to go to a womens gym.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    I usually down about 3 bottles of water. Actually at 16.9 oz each,that's 1.5 liters.

Gym now days seems like a social club.
    I need to go to a womens gym.
    I go when it's empty at 11:30-12 at night

Thread Information