Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Pride/UFC/MMA Thread

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Is that the fight with Fedor in it?
    Yes sir. Wandy also vs Sonnen
    MuscleScience likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Yes sir. Wandy also vs Sonnen
    Badass card, I'm actually going to watch that one.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

BG
    Badass card, I'm actually going to watch that one.
    Im real excited. I was very upset that we didn't go to the Conner fight, my wife just wouldn't go for it. But we got good tickets for this one.
    MuscleScience and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Im real excited. I was very upset that we didn't go to the Conner fight, my wife just wouldn't go for it. But we got good tickets for this one.
    Just got to promise her more cuddle time and finally fix the sink...
    BG likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Have you seen the Fedor documentaries baddest man on the planet and last emperor? I love his attitude.

McGregor is certainly more entertaining but something about Fedors icy stare when he looks into his opponents soul with supreme confidence of their destruction by the method of his choosing... reminds me of that feeling I used to get watching the bloodsport movies as a kid. It also reminds me of the way the T 1000 in terminator walked around. I kind of feel bad for the opponent.

Wandy reminds me of the Thai boxer from the kickboxer movie with Van Damme. It's like all my favorite movies became real! I can see Wandy dipping the hands in some glass. He looks like he'd be into that sort of thing.

I wonder how many sickos would pay to see Wandy dip his hands in glass and go at it. I would.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F4iGuy View Post
    Have you seen the Fedor documentaries baddest man on the planet and last emperor? I love his attitude.

McGregor is certainly more entertaining but something about Fedors icy stare when he looks into his opponents soul with supreme confidence of their destruction by the method of his choosing... reminds me of that feeling I used to get watching the bloodsport movies as a kid. It also reminds me of the way the T 1000 in terminator walked around. I kind of feel bad for the opponent.

Wandy reminds me of the Thai boxer from the kickboxer movie with Van Damme. It's like all my favorite movies became real! I can see Wandy dipping the hands in some glass. He looks like he'd be into that sort of thing.

I wonder how many sickos would pay to see Wandy dip his hands in glass and go at it. I would.
    Wandy looked like he was sick in the promo vid I saw of this even.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Wandy hasn't fought in 1,574 days. He's the oldest fighter in the competition at 40. He looked sick... It's not looking so good for the axe murder.

BG
    Just got to promise her more cuddle time and finally fix the sink...
    Cuddle time yes but her brother had to fix the sink........ I couldn't squeeze under it

BG
    It's time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pride/UFC/MMA Thread-img_0767.jpg  
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    Now I'm excited
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pride/UFC/MMA Thread-img_0768.jpg  
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's time!
    Oh dang, that is a good card. Some big names that I recall. I quit watching because PPV was eating up my $$.
    Jealous I'm not there, but glad you made it. This should be a f-in awesome night for you and Mrs. BG!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BG
    Thanks pal. Its actually bellator 180 and then the ppv after, more bang for the buck
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    Rory and big country taking pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pride/UFC/MMA Thread-img_0778.jpg  
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Wow, the Fedor-Mitrione fight. I'm a fan of Mitrione after what he said about the GSW...

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

BG
    Wow, the Fedor-Mitrione fight. I'm a fan of Mitrione after what he said about the GSW...
    Hahaha Ive always been a big fan of his, I called the KO before the fight started,.........only good part of the night. Most of the fights were real bad, kind of a let down and I nearly punched someone in the crowd, drunk asshole running his mouth. He's so lucky that one guy standing next to me said very quietly in my ear "its not going to be worth it in here".
    MuscleScience and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Hahaha Ive always been a big fan of his, I called the KO before the fight started,.........only good part of the night. Most of the fights were real bad, kind of a let down and I nearly punched someone in the crowd, drunk asshole running his mouth. He's so lucky that one guy standing next to me said very quietly in my ear "its not going to be worth it in here".
    I don't watch fights in person or bars anymore. After allegedly I may or may not have been in a large altercation many years ago when I was not so mature and a lot bigger than I am now
    almostgone likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How about Brent primis??? I heard he broke Chandlers leg??

BG
    I don't watch fights in person or bars anymore. After allegedly I may or may not have been in a large altercation many years ago when I was not so mature and a lot bigger than I am now
    I dont go out much either because of that very reason, my wife says Im an asshole magnet LOL.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    How about Brent primis??? I heard he broke Chandlers leg??
    No Chandler broke it himself and Primis tried to capitalize on it and he couldn't, Chandler dropped him when him when he couldn't even stand up. Ref stopped it, Chandler was still fighting with the bottom of his leg folding over, it was nasty. He didnt even winch in pain, toughest mfk'r ive seen. Hes going to molest that kid next time, that kid was acting like he did it and he actually beat Chandler. He says "Ill give Chandler a chance to fight to get the belt back", so after he was done being interviewed they talked to Chandler and they asked "did you hear what Primis said?", Chandler says "NO" them he looked right at Primus and said "You better train hard....very hard" or some shit like that. I cant wait for that rematch!

No Chandler broke it himself and Primis tried to capitalize on it and he couldn't, Chandler dropped him when him when he couldn't even stand up. Ref stopped it, Chandler was still fighting with the bottom of his leg folding over, it was nasty. He didnt even winch in pain, toughest mfk'r ive seen. Hes going to molest that kid next time, that kid was acting like he did it and he actually beat Chandler. He says "Ill give Chandler a chance to fight to get the belt back", so after he was done being interviewed they talked to Chandler and they asked "did you hear what Primis said?", Chandler says "NO" them he looked right at Primus and said "You better train hard....very hard" or some shit like that. I cant wait for that rematch!
    Gotcha I'll have to watch it. Chandler is world class and Brent is an up comer was hoping if he got a win it wouldn't be that way

Blog Entries
    That was nasty, that brought back flash backs when I broke my leg the first time. It hurt so fucking bad I tried to make myself pass out. That guy is a man among men. If that was me in the ring I would have fallen and tapped the fuck out. No way in hell, and like you said he dropped him with a punch with a broke ass leg...
    BG likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

BG
    That was nasty, that brought back flash backs when I broke my leg the first time. It hurt so fucking bad I tried to make myself pass out. That guy is a man among men. If that was me in the ring I would have fallen and tapped the fuck out. No way in hell, and like you said he dropped him with a punch with a broke ass leg...
    Ya I really liked him because hes tough, fights hard but I have 100 fold more respect after that shit.

BG

BG
    This one is better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgRuKOP1MC8

BTW that was me booing in the back ground
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Fuck that, not watching that again.
    BG likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Bj Penn looked not so good tonight. Hoping my girl Felice gets a win up here next

Tim put the hurt on Hendricks. Hendricks couldn't make weight at 185 either. The guy is lazy

BG
    Fuck that, not watching that again.
    Very hard to watch but Chandler is a beast he almost took him out with one good leg.

Blog Entries
    Very hard to watch but Chandler is a beast he almost took him out with one good leg.
    I still remember vividly the sound of my leg snapping. And how I could feel it bending like a stick just before it did...

BG
    I still remember vividly the sound of my leg snapping. And how I could feel it bending like a stick just before it did...
    That's nasty. Do you worry it's going to happen again? My forearm tendon tore benching and it snapped loud, after that for months I was always worried whenever I benched.

Blog Entries
    D
    That's nasty. Do you worry it's going to happen again? My forearm tendon tore benching and it snapped loud, after that for months I was always worried whenever I benched.
    Yeah, cause I've broke it 2 times since and dislocated my right knee

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

BG
    D

Yeah, cause I've broke it 2 times since and dislocated my right knee
    Damn you have all the right to say "I have a bad leg" !

Blog Entries
    Damn you have all the right to say "I have a bad leg" !
    Yep, it's stupid lol.

What did you think of the Wandy sonnon fight?

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Your boy Weidman is up next. Let's see if he can stop the loosing streak??

Great fight card for fight night. I won't spoil it hopefully you guys watched

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Lot of hate for Weidman these days

Glad to see him win again
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Lot of hate for Weidman these days

Glad to see him win again
    I was very happy to see him win also. Yes he's getting a bad rap and I think it has to do with the way he speaks so confidently, which I understand he has to think that way, the odds are stacked against him everytime he fights now. He also has his Faith, so he truly believes he can be a champion again, but I see how it could be seen in a different light.
    EDCG19 likes this.

It's good to see he is changing things up. Looking forward to seeing his next fight

BG
    OK IM going to get back in this thread, there has been some very good fights of late and the up and coming ones look even better. These next big fights could go either way, I pumped up for these. First lets talk.................................

Cormier vs Jones 2
    This is a crazy fight, there has been so much build up and downs I cant wait for this to finally happen. To start I wasnt a very big fan of either of these guys at all, I always wanted to see someone ko Jones but it never happened. After Cormier won the title I felt bad for him because every body was dogging him..................it wasnt his fault things went the way they did, it was Jones own fault so fuk it, Cormier is the champ and it is what it is. But then he (Cormier) started running his mouth, yes the things he said were correct, but he was trying to be hurtful which is not my thing, your a Champion, your a role model and should act accordingly to some point imo. So his talking didnt change my mind about Daniel until Jones got his life together, then Cormier should have shut about and give him his credit. Now Jones was once a man of God and hopefully he has found his way back, he is the only one that can absolutely give a man a second chance at life. Now Im ready to see this huge pile of crap get settled once and for all.........let the best man win.
    Obs and EDCG19 like this.

I see jones coming out and throwing Daniel around again. He has the reach and the strength to put a beating on him

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information