Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Question Vacation?- Has anyone been to Jamacia- Beaches- Boscobel

What's up guys,
    I just booked a trip to Jamaica, for mid August.
    I just wanted to see if anyone has been to this one, or anything like it.
    let me know. I have read several reviews online, some are great, and some are not so great. I got a great deal 4K for 8 nights, air, all-inclusive, me, my wife and our 6 yr old.
    Now I have to get in shape for this bad boy. Time to hit a major league cutting cycle

I leave on 8/15 that gives me about 6 weeks. What do you guys think about some fina/Prop for those 6 weeks? Along with some Clen / ECA 2on 2 off???

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Throw in some T-3 as well.

Cool, has anyone heard of this resort or been there?

mfenske is offline Member
    My wife and I went to Beaches Grand Sport in Ocho Rios for our honeymoon. It was AWESOME!!! I considered missing our flight home on purpose. The coldest day there in the end of April was like 86 (This is a big deal when you're from WI). The best part... All Inclusive. I ate, and ate, and ate, then ate some more. Try all of the different fruits and types of fish. I probably ate my package price worth in food. Drinks are free too, but we didn't do much of that. In fact we both ended up losing a few pounds over the week. Does that one have a gym? Beaches GS did, and a rock wall, mountain biking, and a lot of other things. I took all the Met RX packages I could find at my local grocery (I was worried about trying to get already opened white powdered substances, AKA Protein, on a plane or back in to the US) and had the bartender make me a smoothie with fruit and OJ for post workout. You are gonna have a great time. One more thing. I have heard that the crime rate has increase since we went so I recommend taking very little cash and more AMEX traveler's checks. If you have any questions give me a holla. Mark

SWEET!!!!!!!
    So good to hear bro
    good advice on the trav checks for sure!
    Thanks
    I'll let ya know if I have any ?'s

nj juice is offline Member
    I'm going to Jamaica on 7/30. I'll be staying @ the Breezes-Montego Bay. What kind of rating is your place jdawg cuz that price seems kinda steep. My place has a four-star rating, i also have all-inclusive(with top-shelf liquor included ) the price came out to $900 even each and its just me and one friend.

Well this is 8 nights, 9 days, air from Colorado for 3 people.
    basically the same as what your doing, just on the other side of the island at a beaches instead of breezes.
    Top- shelf Liquor, food, diving, golf, kids club (babysitting!!!)
    I looked on like 10 sites and the cheapest I came up with was like 5800$ So it seemed like a good deal to me.

Well, you are staying one more night than i am, but think about it.....our packages are basically the same, i have all that extra stuff at my hotel too. Your paying 4000, so thats about 1365 a person, whereas im paying 900 a person, is one more night really worth 465 dollars? Do you have liberty travel in colorado, i know they're all over the place in nj, they are the ones who booked my trip and they seem inexpensive.

Well i feel pretty good about the whole thing. you may have just been at the right place and the right time. It was a lot less than I was planning on spending. Anyway its too late now, its paid for, and there's no use cryin over spilled juice... lol I dont think Breezes does kids either. Nor does Sandels
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 07-10-2003 at 08:00 PM.

Yeah i think your right, breezes doesn't allow kids. Anyways, enjoy your trip, i know i will!

hybrid is offline Member
    Beaches is owned by Sandals. The Sandals franchises are top notch and you pay for what you get as well as for the name. I think the price you paid is really good. I have stayed at several Sandals resorts and they have always been awesome. I am interested in hearing about your trip as we are planning a trip with the kids to a Beaches for next year.
    And as for the crime in Jamaica, that is something to be careful about. I was warned the first time I went there. The resorts are very well protected and are their own sanctuaries. Not really much reason to leave the resort.

yea, not planning on leaving the resort.
    Gonna eat drink and be merry.
    I think they have a pretty good gym there, so that will be cool. There's like 3 water slides for kids it should be fun

Thread Information