tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

Trance Server Is Back Up For Good!!!

Ok, I don't know if this is alowed to be posted on this board, if not please let me know and I will request for it to be taken down. I am in now way asking for anything in return, just would like to give something back for all of the help I have gotten from this board.

I figure most of you like good music to work out to and I would like to share my 1000 full Club/Trance albums with everyone. All of these songs are titled with Album name and all the song names. I have been collecting these online for over 3 years, so I am sure there is something for everyone.

Anyone who is interested in this can email me for an account name and password. To see what my collection looks like you can click on the link below if you are on internet explorer. You will not be able to dl from here because you will need to read a disclaimer before I can make your account active. For legal issues of course.

ftp://View:[email protected]

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    Oops my email has not been working to good lately, so probably better to PM me

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    you're the man nocturnal. if your into trance/techno, you should definitely check out nocturnal's collection.

nj juice is offline Member
    good shit nocturnal, i just got your pm and i'm downloading the program as we speak. Thanks again.

Thread Information