How the hell have you been marcus?
    I'm cool
    Obs likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm hot

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I'm hot
    Same here, cant sleep at night pfff... and the wife still doesnt want to change to summer duvet.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    My duvet is purple

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    My duvet is purple
    Hmmmm sexy
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Same here, cant sleep at night pfff... and the wife still doesnt want to change to summer duvet.
    I don't have any, well in fact I don't even use a bed I've slept on the floor for like the last ten years lol

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    what is a duvet?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    what is a duvet?
    The quilty thing that you looks like a mess when you wake up

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    The quilty thing that you looks like a mess when you wake up
    got it, a fancy word for comforter
    MuscleScience and NACH3 like this.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    My opinion wasn't a dig it was a fact you are small for you size.Now if I had known you just like too look at yourself naked in the mirror I wouldn't have wasted my time.You see we don't get a lot of your kind here but we did have a guy who modeled and explained himself better.Sorry if your feeling were hurt but I am here to help guys get bigger stronger and do it safely.I never delt with someone who looks at himself naked in the mirror before.So this is a new experience for me and I stick too wat I said you don't need drugs too lose weight.So you can whine all you want turn things around I don't care.I go safely 1st feelings well if you don't want the truth dont ask.And I been here a long time so I know the old days and I remember guys getting ripped into for shit.So the next time you want advice clear the air 1st tell them you are not worried about size only eye fucking yourself this will let them know wat to do.
    The look good naked comment is clearly a joke cuz . Lighten up . And again not everybody has the same goals in mind . I'm pretty satisfied with the 30 lbs I put myself n since my surgery , you think I'm a little guy now you should have seen me then . I put 15 of that back on thru diet and exercise and the other 15 in the last 4 weeks . And I'm to old for my feelings to get hurt on an Internet forum but it's clear that no matter what you continue to be brass which only does good things for stroking your ego . But then again opinions are like assholes everybody's stinks but yours ya dig . I never asked if I needed to lose weight . I asked what compounds you sounchoose out of the four I stated to lean out my fat to expose all my hard work . I did not ask an opinion on wether or not I should take something . This isnt my first rodeo . But now that I understand your only here to help specific people I'll steer clear of your opinion because I don't fit your mold . And I thought I spoke like a gentleman , if you call that whining well shit meat you clearly have some issues with communication . But I'm not mad atchya!
    Obs likes this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Hello.... I like yellow...
    PT1982 likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Well to be fair you're 5-9 @ 165 lbs. and like you said you " want to see abs brother abs" and your question was you are thinking of running two compounds to get your abs an wanted to know whether to use prop winny var or test suspension. Several said diet. You said that's not the question. What compounds.

So Song responded

Thats easy you don't need aas too due wat you want and to cut you have too have something too cut that's wat I am saying.You are making losing weight sound like you need all the compounds.But when in reality a BBer uses them to reduce muscle you don't have too worry about that like you said I looked at your avi.Sorry if I wasn't clear enough but I was trying to be polite.

Which I and most people agree with. You don't need aas to cut weight of 165 lbs frame. And he apologized. So I don't know why Obs is trying to stir shit up when there's nothing to stir.

And I don't think anyone would need thick skin for that response.

Cal deficit and sit ups is all you need.
    I work my abs pretty though . My diets clean . I'm not but hurt about it nor was going to bring it up again . either way no reason to beat into the ground anymore . I'm burning far to many calories beating my thumbs against this iPad
    : D

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your skinny go fishing or take our advice. Its simple
    I'm more of a hunter .
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I'm cool
    You're damn right you are, Sexy.

Obs
    Attachment 169020
    Try this workout.
    My HIIT training for catabolising all my beautiful gains.
    Life can really be a bitch sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Attachment 169020
    Try this workout.
    My HIIT training for catabolising all my beautiful gains.
    Life can really be a bitch sometimes.
    What do you do with the trunks after cutting down a tree?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    What do you do with the trunks after cutting down a tree?
    Giving these to my neighbor because I dont like to throw away red oak. He will heat his house and shop with it.
    Normally they get mulched though.
    hammerheart likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All the mulch in my neighborhood is red. Is it because its supposed to be better than another mulch?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    The look good naked comment is clearly a joke cuz . Lighten up . And again not everybody has the same goals in mind . I'm pretty satisfied with the 30 lbs I put myself n since my surgery , you think I'm a little guy now you should have seen me then . I put 15 of that back on thru diet and exercise and the other 15 in the last 4 weeks . And I'm to old for my feelings to get hurt on an Internet forum but it's clear that no matter what you continue to be brass which only does good things for stroking your ego . But then again opinions are like assholes everybody's stinks but yours ya dig . I never asked if I needed to lose weight . I asked what compounds you sounchoose out of the four I stated to lean out my fat to expose all my hard work . I did not ask an opinion on wether or not I should take something . This isnt my first rodeo . But now that I understand your only here to help specific people I'll steer clear of your opinion because I don't fit your mold . And I thought I spoke like a gentleman , if you call that whining well shit meat you clearly have some issues with communication . But I'm not mad atchya!
    I am sorry but I did see your question and beacuse of your size you got my answer.NOW if you explained it like that guy who was a model and needed help you wouldve got a different answer.You see I don't tell guys to take aas unless I see it fit.Beacuse shutting down ones system for the hell of it isn't a wise thing.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    All the mulch in my neighborhood is red. Is it because its supposed to be better than another mulch?
    they put a red dye in it for a beautification/weather treatment.
    It lasts considerably longer than plain wood mulch
    *Admin* likes this.

When they chip that wood up it has too sit for a while beacuse if not some will burn and kill the plants and they dye it red.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    When they chip that wood up it has too sit for a while beacuse if not some will burn and kill the plants and they dye it red.
    I didnt know that.

I didnt know that.
    it's the nitrogen some trees are worse than others and NEVER use Walnut shavings for horses it will kill them.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    it's the nitrogen some trees are worse than others and NEVER use Walnut shavings for horses it will kill them.
    I started a garden with walnut trees along the edge one year. The entire crop was a failure.

Just re read that, horses? I definitely didnt know that. It is highly acidic shit though. It will stain the hell out of your hands for a week.

I am sorry but I did see your question and beacuse of your size you got my answer.NOW if you explained it like that guy who was a model and needed help you wouldve got a different answer.You see I don't tell guys to take aas unless I see it fit.Beacuse shutting down ones system for the hell of it isn't a wise thing.
    Rgr that !

[QUOTE=Quester;7287977]
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

I like all of you but I feel a need to stick up for OBS because he is outnumbered and not wrong in the way it is being suggested.
    However, he was wrong to call out Numbere who wasn't a part of this conversation but joined to defend himself.
    Humbly (Lol)
    My observation and perceptions:
    He was arguing about the treatment of Newbs. He was attacked by the old-vet mafia. In attacking back, he called out someone who wasn't a part of the conversation but is a part of the "old-vet mafia." That man had a right to defend himself. However, OBS is right, Numbere did follow him around and speak to him in a tone even more snide, negative, offensive and less effective (unless his goal is to be shitty to everyone) than he uses with most.
    Now, members of the "old-vet mafia" do know their shit. But are their post counts so high because many linger in the newcomers section saying "hello" and "welcome?" Why do they need to do that?
    From a psych perspective:
    Perhaps its linked to their loyalty to group membership (the old-vet mafia) and the image they are trying to maintain to other group members and of their group to the rest of the forum. Basically, its an example of groupthink.
    Why do old-vet mafia members get all riled up when others don't take their advice yet HOFs either don't respond or don't lose their cool?
    Because those "others" are not group members and those "others"
    1) are not showing respect for the group, and
    2) are disrespecting the group membership of the "old-vet mafia" members group membership.
    It's very likely that these old-vet mafia guys were giving advice before they gravitated together. When that advice went unheeded they would lose their shit.
    Why?
    Possible because they haven't developed the self-esteem that comes with experience. The HOFs have experience sharing wisdom which they seem o do because that is the point of the forum. For the HOFs its about giving back.
    The old-vet mafia wants to give back too. However, before they had a chance to develop the self-esteem it takes to face the frustration of providing good advice and having it rejected they began to validate each others negative treatment of others. Now it's part of their group functioning.
    Sure, many newbies are seeking to validate their bad ideas; the old-vet mafia members are seeking validation as well. Often they don't get it from an other not taking their advice. When this happens they provide to themselves by acting poorly. A function of their group, and therfore, providing themselves the validation they seek.
    This behavior is not particular to the old-vet mafia. For instance, if last years football team were state champions and was top heavy with seniors, this years team is likely to face a greater incidence of hazing on new members. Why? Last years returning players are seeking to separate themselves from new members thereby, affiliating themselves to a greater degree with the prior years successes.
    One particularly damaging thing about groupthink is that it isn't loyal to the team, it's loyal to the group inside the team. Therefore, it's disloyal to the team.
    Obviously, OBS isn't the only one to see it or this thread wouldn't be here.
    Now as groupthink demands, the "old-vet" will psychologically label me a threat to their group. Publicly, they will attack me. Why? Because they will not be able to accept that their behavior is not healthy for the betterment of the team. They will begin attacks, dodges, deflections and defending.
    I know I stepped into this but I'm not a coward. Honor to the team and integrity to myself demand that I offer what I can to reciprocate to the team-including the old-vet mafia (of course) for all of the wisdom and encouragement they have shown.
    P.S.
    I'm pm-ing Numbere on this out of respect because...its the right thing to do.
    Everyone should be in the new guy welcome section not just us mafia members but everyone.There is a reason we do this and it isn't to run up our posts try being friendly today and welcome a new guy aboard instead of bitching about us that do.
    Quester, Capebuffalo and Obs like this.

Obs
    [QUOTE=songdog;7288158]

Everyone should be in the new guy welcome section not just us mafia members but everyone.There is a reason we do this and it isn't to run up our posts try being friendly today and welcome a new guy aboard instead of bitching about us that do.
    Damn, there actually is a mafia? I am jealous. Who is the Don?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is exactly some your your problems?

Tell me straight instead of some fucking code taking the piss, just say it out loud what the problem is either with someone or how we run this place around here because we are all open to make this place better and don't be shy say it like it is no one will get a black mark against them for calling certain members even me I am open to make myself better so stop going around the house and say what you mean for fucks sake.
    I'll say this about you. Your pics both terrify me and turn me on at the same time. It's that normal or am I a weirdo?
    marcus300 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    I like any color besides blue, if you know what I mean......��

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I like any color besides blue, if you know what I mean......��
    He hates cops!!! Everyone attack him!!!
    Or paint him red for being a knoledgable member.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

SongDog,
    Yeah, later I figured out that it is hard to fault people for welcoming others while suggesting they may have some responsibility for turning people away.
    And perhaps the tone was a little harsher than what would have accurately described the situation I've observed. If I sound ungrateful, I'm not.

Couchlock is offline Banned

Giving these to my neighbor because I dont like to throw away red oak. He will heat his house and shop with it.
    Normally they get mulched though.
    Targets for arrows
    Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned

I started a garden with walnut trees along the edge one year. The entire crop was a failure.

Just re read that, horses? I definitely didnt know that. It is highly acidic shit though. It will stain the hell out of your hands for a week.
    Its because of the chemical "juglone"

Its a respiratory inhibitor in competing plants and is exuded by the roots as well

Anything within 50 feet of its drip line will do ok for a few weeks then just get shitty and slow down and die.

Melons and some peppers can deal with it, no problemo
    Obs likes this.

SongDog,
    Yeah, later I figured out that it is hard to fault people for welcoming others while suggesting they may have some responsibility for turning people away.
    And perhaps the tone was a little harsher than what would have accurately described the situation I've observed. If I sound ungrateful, I'm not.
    Well if telling someone the truth makes me the bad guy so be it.Beacuse when I give advice it may not be wat they want too hear and you know I am good with that.Beacuse I got better things to due than listen to grown men cry that I didn't answer the question the way they wanted it to be.But if you want we could start a new forum so these guys can ask a question and then put under it wat they want the answer too be.Now wouldn't that be fukin sweet no more problems!
    Mr.BB and Capebuffalo like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Targets for arrows
    Wouldnt it split the shaft or separate the tip or nach?
    Or do you mean mulch for targets?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I'll say this about you. Your pics both terrify me and turn me on at the same time. It's that normal or am I a weirdo?
    That's good. Just knock 3 times and say swim and your in the club xx
    PT1982 and RaginCajun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Reported!

That's good. Just knock 3 times and say, let's go fishing and your in the club xx
    fixed again!
    marcus300 and Capebuffalo like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information