Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Thread: This is where I will be before I die.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Attachment 169910
    Arms ferocious style. One pf the best pumps I have ever had. When he says whatever pushes the most blood into your arms...
    My arms blew the f up!

Obs
    My sweat line on my bluejeans ended at my gaff pads just above my boots all day. Its so hot and humid I cant get a breath. I am gonna freaking die if it doesnt cool off.
    Too old for this shit!!!
    Oh, I hired a new kid today. He is 120lb soaking wet. God be with him.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    My sweat line on my bluejeans ended at my gaff pads just above my boots all day. Its so hot and humid I cant get a breath. I am gonna freaking die if it doesnt cool off.
    Too old for this shit!!!
    Oh, I hired a new kid today. He is 120lb soaking wet. God be with him.
    It's the same over here, woodlands are afire.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    It's the same over here, woodlands are afire.
    In Missouri, we get a summer every 7 years or so that is humid as hell and a guy can hardly breathe. This is one of those summers.

Obs
    Turnned 31 today.
    Proved some fuckers wrong!

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    I'm working right out side of Washington DC, I'm a union pipefitter. I've always assumed it was a nice moderate climate here because that's kind of how it seems to be pretrade in the movies. No! It's hot as balls here always! Like 100% humidity it seems like. i'm from Ohio I never would imagine it was like this here.
    Obs likes this.

Happy birth day
    Obs and EDCG19 like this.

Obs
    Thank you Josh, yeah it is probably humid as hell there too! People in the dry climates dont get to appreciate it enough lol

Lol... I here pple say it's hot out west "But" it's dry heat! Like 110 dosnt suck major balls! I've been there Arizona and Texas pretty much every state we can drive to, it's a dry heat because it's too fkn hot for water to exist you just want to murder somebody by 930am when you're working in that crap. I guarantee the guy running the lawn care business wakes up every day and says I wish I had went to college
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    Lol... I here pple say it's hot out west "But" it's dry heat! Like 110 dosnt suck major balls! I've been there Arizona and Texas pretty much every state we can drive to, it's a dry heat because it's too fkn hot for water to exist you just want to murder somebody by 930am when you're working in that crap. I guarantee the guy running the lawn care business wakes up every day and says I wish I had went to college
    I shouldn't complain too much because I positively loathe winter. I would rather sweat than freeze. I bet welding in this heat is a real pain too.

Obs
    Did shoulders and upper back. Did my free weights at home then walked to the storage shed I have my cable machine in. Hot, sweat was covering the floor before I was done. I am making great progress in my sjoulders and arms. This is progress I can see and feel the strength.

Bought some "ON gold standard mass gainer"
    For times I cant stomach food but need to eat.
    107gr of carbs and 55gr of protein per serving.

I am looking pretty damn good.
    Josh577 likes this.

I've noticed in your pics that you have a home gym set up. I want to do that as well. I'm in a new state ever 6 weeks or so and it's hard to find a good gym on the fly or even the time, I work 7 days a week. My plan is to buy a 8x12 box trailer that I can pull from job to job with all my road stuff in it. I could just park it at a motel until I find a place in what ever town I go to. I have an adjustable bench now, it's just a golds gym bench "no bars" but it goes in the three positions a man needs. I figure if I get adjustable dumbells and a cheep squat rack off ebay, I can tie a pulley in the top of the squat rack to do cable exercises. Hell with those three items I thank I could do every thing I would at the gym and it would be mobile. I had lost motivation lately but reading you post and watching you contest on here has really got me fired up again.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    I've noticed in your pics that you have a home gym set up. I want to do that as well. I'm in a new state ever 6 weeks or so and it's hard to find a good gym on the fly or even the time, I work 7 days a week. My plan is to buy a 8x12 box trailer that I can pull from job to job with all my road stuff in it. I could just park it at a motel until I find a place in what ever town I go to. I have an adjustable bench now, it's just a golds gym bench "no bars" but it goes in the three positions a man needs. I figure if I get adjustable dumbells and a cheep squat rack off ebay, I can tie a pulley in the top of the squat rack to do cable exercises. Hell with those three items I thank I could do every thing I would at the gym and it would be mobile. I had lost motivation lately but reading you post and watching you contest on here has really got me fired up again.
    Home gym fits me pretty good. I am good at pushing it. I wouldnt know what to do at a real gym. Thanks btw!
    Josh577 likes this.

Obs
    120lb kid was let go.
    Knocked out four jobs in two days alone.
    Good money, but good gosh its getting to me.
    Taking tomorrow off.

Veins on shoulders are finally coming out to stay. My traps have some real nice veins ready to come out. Gotta keep on at this rate.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    120lb kid was let go.
    Knocked out four jobs in two days alone.
    Good money, but good gosh its getting to me.
    Taking tomorrow off.

Veins on shoulders are finally coming out to stay. My traps have some real nice veins ready to come out. Gotta keep on at this rate.
    Where did the kid go?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Where did the kid go?
    Home to his couch where he belongs. Paid the little punk twenty bucks an hour to drag branches and he wasn't worth $5 an hour. When my big ass comes off a tree soaked in sweat and about dead and I drag three branches to the kids every one...

Kid was black, I am probably labeled a racist now.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Some people would say that...

Others would say you can be a lazy little shit black, white, yellow, purple or multicoloured.

You gave him a good chance and he blew it.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Home to his couch where he belongs. Paid the little punk twenty bucks an hour to drag branches and he wasn't worth $5 an hour. When my big ass comes off a tree soaked in sweat and about dead and I drag three branches to the kids every one...

Kid was black, I am probably labeled a racist now.
    Dang OBS...is that what labor is going for in your neck of the woods?
    Heck I would drag branches for $20 an hour!! I like that sort of work. Kinda like getting paid to workout!!
    I'm not saying you can live extravagantly off $20hr but for mindless branch hauling... I would be your huckleberry...ehehehhehh...
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Dang OBS...is that what labor is going for in your neck of the woods?
    Heck I would drag branches for $20 an hour!! I like that sort of work. Kinda like getting paid to workout!!
    I'm not saying you can live extravagantly off $20hr but for mindless branch hauling... I would be your huckleberry...ehehehhehh...
    I pay that because it is damn hard at times and I am trying to find someone I can keep.
    Its impossible, these kids will not work. They show up for two days, and always have some issue why they cant be there every day. I have missed 5 days of work in my life and I wanted to work those days but couldn't.
    If its 100 degrees outside and you arent sweating dragging branches, you are giving a complete half ass effort. I think I solved the issue though, my girlfriends brother is strong and I took him on a job and he did great.
    His only problem will be showing up which he has a history of not doing.

I pay good also because I always swore I wouldn't pay my employees shitty if I was blessed with them. People are important and a good employee will make you live longer in my line of work.
    My other rule for employees is I will not keep a bad one around for any amount of time. In one day I can determine if they fit or not, so when I hire them I only promise one job so I dont feel bad not calling them back.
    Some people look at their employees and think "every dime this guy makes is not going in my pocket".
    I hate that greedy mindset. I left my last employed job because I was working like six of the others and getting paid the same while they stood and watched. I was replaceable as anyone is but unfortunately I was replaced with three employess and their profit fell hard.

I hope I am never so blind, I feel like God will bless me if I can bless others.

On a side note today was very stressful, gonna focus on settling down and appreciating dinner and my kids and girlfriend. Time to laugh a little

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Obs , I run a business too and I do the majority of the work, although my only employee always shows up and always does his job, and I have maximized his ability. The downside is he has an IQ of around 80 and thus he will never learn anything but very basic concepts and it takes ages for him to learn (despite this he got good grades in school). Sometimes I wonder how the hell he keeps working with me, though I understand, he is heavily indebted (not from a house, just random quick loans et.c.), divorced with child support payments, and is cornered like that. Whenever I see a similar business with a bunch of retard workers I can't help but think, why, why does the owner of this business put up with this crap just to pay too many salaries and taxes, when they can just find another regular job and make money.

You seem to be hyper conscientious, I am like that too. I have worked a lot and quite a few very different jobs and the pareto laws are true, ~20% of the workers do ~80% of the work. Life sucks but hey if you are making good money and can save for your own retirement/having all the necessities in life, then it's all bearable, there is light in the end of the tunnel. Back when I worked and didnt even invest in anything I felt very crappy about it all.
    Obs likes this.

On a side note today was very stressful, gonna focus on settling down and appreciating dinner and my kids and girlfriend. Time to laugh a little
    Enjoy some good time with loved ones.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Obs , I run a business too and I do the majority of the work, although my only employee always shows up and always does his job, and I have maximized his ability. The downside is he has an IQ of around 80 and thus he will never learn anything but very basic concepts and it takes ages for him to learn (despite this he got good grades in school). Sometimes I wonder how the hell he keeps working with me, though I understand, he is heavily indebted (not from a house, just random quick loans et.c.), divorced with child support payments, and is cornered like that. Whenever I see a similar business with a bunch of retard workers I can't help but think, why, why does the owner of this business put up with this crap just to pay too many salaries and taxes, when they can just find another regular job and make money.

You seem to be hyper conscientious, I am like that too. I have worked a lot and quite a few very different jobs and the pareto laws are true, ~20% of the workers do ~80% of the work. Life sucks but hey if you are making good money and can save for your own retirement/having all the necessities in life, then it's all bearable, there is light in the end of the tunnel. Back when I worked and didnt even invest in anything I felt very crappy about it all.
    I know guys that made themselves millionaires honestly which is a damn hard thing in this world today. The ones I know like this share a few traits and I have studied them closely at home and at work.
    *they all are outgoing and don't turn their mose up at anyone
    *their work is what they love
    *they have wives nearly identical in work ethic
    *they all won't sit still
    *they like being overloaded
    *they control conversations
    *they don't badmouth people often
    *they surround themselves with positivity
    *their social lives build steam for their companies
    *they support local and small business

This is not all successful people but only the ones I know that are alphas. The greatest conversation about business I ever had was a former employer like this.
    I told him all I wanted was to be able to be in his shoes someday. He said he was an adrenaline junkie and that he was only happy with shit flying in every direction and holding on for dear life. He said the more you throw at me the happier I am. He said most people get stressed and are at their worst but that was when he was at his best and free so to speak.

I never forgot that.
    Starting out on my own the stress knot became almost comforting. How am I getting my next paycheck to feed my family? How can I complete this contract? Will I fail?
    Hell no!
    Pretty soon I really understood what he had said. Its like when a thunderstor moves in and the barometric pressure switches and everything is fixing to let loose and everyone gets that little boost of energy and adrenaline.
    When it all rests on your shoulders it becomes a pure adrenaline rush to survive and its like a drug. The faster it goes the more of that drug you get.

We all get stressed like I did today but at the days end I like it. I could not work a 9-5 again having seen what I have. I will always adapt, survive, and go my own path. May I not come off like I am complaining too much, because I would have it no other way.

Obs
    Moved some of my plates to my cable machine in storage. I work out 4 exercises at the house for three sets, push then pull, alternating without break, for two execises then break for a couple minutes.
    Tonight was
    Hammer curl x 3sets
    Skull crusher x 3sets
    Break 2 min
    Dumbell pullover/tricep ext. standing x 3 sets
    Barbell curl x 3 sets

Grabbed my shit and walked the 200 yrds to my storage shed and cable machine.

Tricep ext. on pulldown cable x 3 sets
    Curl from floor cable x3 sets
    Break maybe 30 seconds
    One arm curl standing away from pulldown cable x3
    One arm tricep extension from pulldown cable x3
    No break
    Tricep pushdown one arm x3
    Two arm curl x3

Panted like a dying ass cheetah.
    Walked to store bought gatorade and protein drink
    Simply an excuse so I could go to their bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror and show off my fresh pump to the public.

It was all very successful. Workout - showing off.
    Like when peoples eyes linger that on extra split second on different parts of me.

People in my town rarely get to see a steroid pump coupled with eca so I feel pretty special.
    Quester and hollowedzeus like this.

Obs
    Bought a bicycle today, toured the town with the kids and their bicycles. They wore my ass out.

I ate dinner at a german restaraunt that was awesome! It wasnt just a brat and pilsner, it was authentic!
    I ate their bread which was probably the best piece of bread I have ever had, and got an appetizer of schnitzel and german sausages
    Main course was spaetel and Sauerbraten.
    Had one bitburger which is now my favorite beer with a meal.
    That restaraunt is too damn good for the town it is in.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    https://youtu.be/ruoR-P94DEU
    Funniest video on the planet! 18 seconds long

Obs
    Oh, damn! A little scrawny punk working for one of my friends just flipped me off in traffic while driving his boss's company truck...

I didn't even hand it back.

I guarantee he will piss his pants when I step out of my truck to bullshit with his employer. Lol

Obs
    Pretty sure I just sealed half custody with my kids zero child support!
    Fuuuuuuuuck iiiiiinnnnnnngggg A!

Sometimes a man must use all available leverage, resources, and amass his forces to one focal point.
    Then...
    You unleash hell.

BOOOOYAH MUDAFUKAHHH!!!
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    Im neva gettin married Im never gettin married!

SHHHIIIISHAAAAAHHH!!!

Fuggin mutha fuggin beast!

Obs
    Just cannot explain the weight that will be lifted from my shoulders when this is filed. It is a million pounds of steel on my soul.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Happy for you, hope its a smooth transition
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Happy for you, hope its a smooth transition
    Thanks this has been in the works a long time!

Obs
    Emergency call at 6a.m., back home at 9p.m..
    Missed workout.
    Worked my ass off all day in pouring rain.
    Saved a house, pool, 2 power services, fence, and lawn decor.
    For all you emergency tree needs call ******* Tree S Service ***-***-****

Congratulation on your rescue success.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Congratulation on your rescue success.
    Thank you my Italian friend! It was some of my finest work.

Obs, don't know whom else to ask.

What does it mean when you just look for an argument to beat someone up. Not a specific person, just random ones.

I never felt this way before but did today.

Obs
    Its usually an underlying psycological reason, though could be horomone related. Sometimes pent up stress. I know the feeling well. Sometimes though we just get sick of people shit and carry it with us.

Yeah I'm getting more and more angry and stressed at daily shit and don't how to put with it anymore.

How do you cope then? I'm too physically exhausted already to subdue the negative feelings into training.

Obs
    Yeah I'm getting more and more angry and stressed at daily shit and don't how to put with it anymore.

How do you cope then? I'm too physically exhausted already to subdue the negative feelings into training.
    My personalized status, I convert my emotions to drive and willpower. I have a very twisted mind when lifting because I turn it all loose. I dont like anyone in my presence during workout. When someone speaks to me working out I tend to yell.
    Learning the dark places in your soul and heart and mind and how to channel it all into drive is an invaluable tool. I wish you well, its damn hard and I fail often.

Obs
    Exhaustion becomes sadness and depression which is easy to turn into hatred and anger which I can turn into work.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    By the way biz, I have a question for you.
    When I inject especially the two days after, I can literally feel my thyroid as best as I can figure. Its not so much a pain as it is a sensation like a contracting muscle or a squeeze.
    My neck is very large but on test it blows up huge.
    Do you know what would cause something like this? At last observation my t3 levels were normal. Not worried, it just seems to be a lot more noticeable the last couple of months.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information