symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Buying In Bulk Is tha Shizzy <====

Well bros I just got back form my shopping trip to the local sams club. Which for those of you who dont know is the grocery store/pharmacy/clothing store/tire center/miscellaneous all rolled into one, where you can only buy in bulk. Now I usually avoid produce at places like this but I was succesfull in landing a huge cartload of food for about 80$. The equivalent at my local grocery would have costed about 200$. So I repeat my enthusiasm for buying in bulk and sams club. hey, where else can you buy a pallet of wine, 32Oz tub of cheese balls, 5lb bucket of cheeseburgers, 5lb tub of chlorine, and 4 new tires for your ride all at the same place!?!

peace

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Those places are good I usually go to costco and buy all my meat and frozen food there

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    hell yeah bro... bulk is the only way to go...

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Symatech,

I agree with you there I just want to know how you got out of there with only losing $80.

I'll go in there just to get a couple boxes of crystal light (I love that stuff) and before I know it I'm walking out with $200-$300 worth of food.

xxxl83

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Sam's is definitely a money trap, you walk in to get a few items--next thing i know, my cart is full of "gotta have's" I only go there right before, or right after payday.
    -Cy

Thread Information