Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Any Intrest in an August 14th Most Improved Competition?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    can someone send me the link of the thread? i cant see or find sh!t today.Doesnt CB supposed to create one yesterday?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    can someone send me the link of the thread? i cant see or find sh!t today.Doesnt CB supposed to create one yesterday?
    August Most Improved Competition

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Suck it rns!
    ***NEEEEEEW COMP THREEEEAADD!!!!***

Obs
    Gawsh... Few death threats, a little sexual harassment, and a great trash talk thread is shut down!!!

We have about two thousand replies to make up for so...
    You're fat rns.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Gawsh... Few death threats, a little sexual harassment, and a great trash talk thread is shut down!!!

We have about two thousand replies to make up for so...
    You're fat rns.
    Yep. Until *Admin* reviews it. Certain people have gone way beyond trash talk.....I mean waaay beyond.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    Just a heads up, they close another thread and I am done with this comp and this site. Shit is getting way too pc and people need to stay the fuck out of threads they can't handle. I dgaf if its a HOF or or who it is. Its a trash talk thread.

Just a heads up, they close another thread and I am done with this comp and this site. Shit is getting way too pc and people need to stay the fuck out of threads they can't handle. I dgaf if its a HOF or or who it is. Its a trash talk thread.
    Nope, not that kind of trash talk.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Come on guys, open it back up. You can delete couch's comments and warn him or something. This was the most interesting thread on here atm
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Come on guys, open it back up. You can delete couch's comments and warn him or something. This was the most interesting thread on here atm
    It will be opened back up after *Admin* reviews it.
    guitarzan, ghettoboyd and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Nope, not that kind of trash talk.
    I know rns didn't come to you guys bitching, he has way more honor than that. So an outsider came in , read what couch wrote, and reported the thread. Now if rns wasn't crying about it (death threats) why should anyone else be?

I smell vagina.

I know rns didn't come to you guys bitching, he has way more honor than that. So an outsider came in , read what couch wrote, and reported the thread. Now if rns wasn't crying about it (death threats) why should anyone else be?

I smell vagina.
    No, you need to understand there's a difference between trash talk and the crap that was posted. Just give *Admin* a chance to review the thread and make a call. That's the whole purpose of having *Admin* review it. That way there is some impartiality to the process, Ob.

Obs
    No, you need to understand there's a difference between trash talk and the crap that was posted. Just give *Admin* a chance to review the thread and make a call. That's the whole purpose of having *Admin* review it. That way there is some impartiality to the process, Ob.
    Its too early to be understanding things. Coffee time.
    Rns you suck.

I smell vagina.
    It was me. Couch went way to far way too often. You obs take it and give it with no Malace. Couch took it as a personal attack. He went way over the line so I asked for someone to look at the thread.
    NACH3 and Mooseman33 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    It was me. Couch went way to far way too often. You obs take it and give it with no Malace. Couch took it as a personal attack. He went way over the line so I asked for someone to look at the thread.
    It was ok, I was lookin at the thread. You coulda just said hey, obs, look at this thread..
    I would have looked at it.

After careful review, I would have done nothing.
    That is until rns started getting letters and packages full of used toilet paper from couch. Then I would have said, "stop it couch thats nasty".

I smell vagina.
    Because it is against the rules, it's wrong, and it looks like sh!t to people who may consider joining.
    If Cape says I'm old and poor because I'm from SC and live in pulpwood country, that's cool....that's good natured banter (and the truth, LOL).
    Someone wishing a persons family would get cancer is waaay yonder past cutting up.
    NACH3, Obs, Capebuffalo and 2 others like this.

Obs
    Because it is against the rules, it's wrong, and it looks like sh!t to people who may consider joining.
    If Cape says I'm old and poor because I'm from SC and live in pulpwood country, that's cool....that's good natured banter (and the truth, LOL).
    Someone wishing a persons family would get cancer is waaay yonder past cutting up.
    I reckon.

Obs
    I have cut a lot of pulpwood btw...

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Obs,i have been around here along time. Hell I was banned for a while as well. I have done and seen alot.
    I am telling you one thing, I see you coming off the rails of late and fear that if you really are going to take the amount of tren you say then it will not end well for you. Buddy, I have seen people fvck their whole life up over tren, last time you ran it you admit you were a mess.
    Newsflash, winning this online comp, getting alot of views, likes or whatever ,means absolute shit in the real world.
    congrats on the custody battle, I want you to enjoy it healthy.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Obs, you know myself and you can go back and forth and literally I'm laughing the whole time b/c it is funny(running bbs. Big bla** ****s) lmao gave me a good one - but I'd like to see if it is the tren b/c I fear it may be the downfall of your health we don't want to see this with anyone!
    Obs and ghettoboyd like this.

I have cut a lot of pulpwood btw...
    Shit, me too. Use to hand load pulpwood with my brother, starting at age 12. Use to piss off my football teammates, cause I could squat over 400 when I was 16, and I didn't spend near the time they did in the gym. That was back in the homelite 66 bow saw days! Cut a shit ton of firewood too
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Thank you for the concern but my brother gave me a buncha bp meds. Also, I only ordered 60ml. Just putting the fear into rns.
    I laugh too.
    Still gonnawin tho rns

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Obs, you know myself and you can go back and forth and literally I'm laughing the whole time b/c it is funny(running bbs. Big bla** ****s) lmao gave me a good one - but I'd like to see if it is the tren b/c I fear it may be the downfall of your health we don't want to see this with anyone!
    Nach, I'm the new guy (lol) and even I can tell obs is just talking shit. He made it clear that he has never taken large amounts before. But I understand yalls concerns

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Shit, me too. Use to hand load pulpwood with my brother, starting at age 12. Use to piss off my football teammates, cause I could squat over 400 when I was 16, and I didn't spend near the time they did in the gym. That was back in the homelite 66 bow saw days! Cut a shit ton of firewood too
    Lmao we started out with grandads homelite with a thumb pump oiler. People used to bitch about throwing haybales, they never packed chordwood out of the briars all day!

Obs
    Really though everyone i appreciate the concern.
    I will run this carefully but I am going a little higher with the tren this time.
    As for me being a wreck, this is what I specialize in, converting emption to willpower.

Really though everyone i appreciate the concern.
    I will run this carefully but I am going a little higher with the tren this time.
    As for me being a wreck, this is what I specialize in, converting emption to willpower.
    emption
    1. Rare. the act of purchasing.
    2. Obsolete, the thing purchased. — emptional, adj.

Obs
    emption
    1. Rare. the act of purchasing.
    2. Obsolete, the thing purchased. — emptional, adj.
    Emotion smarty pants.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the majority of the test I used in my last cycle was overdosed. I got much more bloat and acne on the same dose, 250 e3d. Friends were surprised of my sides. It was Genesis cypionate and hurt like a mofo. When I finished those amps up I use norma enanthate , acne decreased slowly. Either way strength is going up.
    Capebuffalo and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I think the majority of the test I used in my last cycle was overdosed. I got much more bloat and acne on the same dose, 250 e3d. Friends were surprised of my sides. It was Genesis cypionate and hurt like a mofo. When I finished those amps up I use norma enanthate, acne decreased slowly. Either way strength is going up.
    Just my thoughts, I have acne issues bad during hormone swings, at the beginning of and end of cycles. I pesonally would suspect mislabled test prop or sustanon in a similar situation. I don't think I have ever seen or heard of overdosed gear. Especially if it was painful as sust complexes and prop are famous for pip.

Just my thoughts, I have acne issues bad during hormone swings, at the beginning of and end of cycles. I pesonally would suspect mislabled test prop or sustanon in a similar situation. I don't think I have ever seen or heard of overdosed gear. Especially if it was painful as sust complexes and prop are famous for pip.
    Why not overdose it? They make their competitors product seem inferior. I see it all the time in forums with sources bragging with their shippers police report of when they got caught, lab test showing higher values lol. Useless for me as it just hurts more and makes me vulnerable to sides, and messes with ancillary doses. Acne or no acne it doesn't change how ugly you are though. Can't help that.

Obs
    Why not overdose it? They make their competitors product seem inferior. I see it all the time in forums with sources bragging with their shippers police report of when they got caught, lab test showing higher values lol. Useless for me as it just hurts more and makes me vulnerable to sides, and messes with ancillary doses. Acne or no acne it doesn't change how ugly you are though. Can't help that.
    Ugly as fuck no doubt!Attachment 170616
    Just threw these shorts away. Way too fking tight. Cold in this shot and yes I was straining my ass off. Shit light can't hide the truth...
    I am ugly as fuuuuck.
    cousinmuscles and NACH3 like this.

Hahaha are you that military dad from the " son I am disappoint" meme?

My shoulders, arms, chest kill yours. You'll need more than just tren to catch up.

Our thread is missing.

Obs
    Hahaha are you that military dad from the " son I am disappoint" meme?

My shoulders, arms, chest kill yours. You'll need more than just tren to catch up.
    Lmmfao! Its a low angle bitch you cant touch my shoulders. I figured since you threw up all those shilly pics yesterday I would too! Honestly felt sorry for you!
    Show me a stryation in your chest! Just one! You have fat flat chest with no depth or shape.

Obs
    Our thread is missing.
    Fucking great!

derp derp derp derp it was a bad pic
    Apart from demolishing you physique wise, you can still prove you are an honest man by providing evidence of your lifts.
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Apart from demolishing you physique wise, you can still prove you are an honest man by providing evidence of your lifts.
    Lmao not happening squirrely! You call that blob a physique?

Got to remember it is Most Improved Obs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	170617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	280.7 KB 
ID:	170618
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Obs
    Got to remember it is Most Improved Obs

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	170617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	280.7 KB 
ID:	170618
    Indeed.

Those pics are not equal I trained shoulders on the right one. Here's one from the 19th no pump

Name:	2017-09-17-00-42-41-606.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	282.5 KB 
ID:	170619
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Indeed.
    Don't get triggered now this is the only thread left.
    NACH3 likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information