Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Any Intrest in an August 14th Most Improved Competition?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Any Intrest in an August 14th Most Improved Competition?

Who has intrest in participating in the next Most Improved Competition?

This one will only have 1 thread for all the competitors. Everyone will share a single thread in the lounge. Before and after pictures will be in the competitors section.

Just pray HallowedZeus doesn't enter this one coming off his big win.

Start the discussions.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    To any guests that are lurking. Please do open an account and join in. No better way to start your time here than with a bang.
    songdog, Capebuffalo and NACH3 like this.

Count me in. I'm serious.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'll have to see where I'm at but I'm thinking after that what about you Cape? I just started a lil something after being off for a decent while... hadto abort last blast due to some things out of my control...
    Capebuffalo likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    For how long would it Run?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'll have to see where I'm at but I'm thinking after that what about you Cape? I just started a lil something after being off for a decent while... hadto abort last blast due to some things out of my control...
    I would be up to for something in a few months but I need to give my body a rest right now...but I would like to be in a comp with you brothers for sure...
    NACH3 and MuscleScience like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    12 weeks
    NACH3 likes this.

I'm in the same boat Nacho.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    If it's 12wks I'll be running long esters for sure lol - right now I'm doing a short estered open ended lil blast to recomp or & cut bf maybe a lil cut from where I'm at to see what I look like at a slightly lighter weight I think I can hold a lot of my muscle tissue still

MS - do you know the weight classes for classic and ref physique?? So I know where I'd have to be? One thing I'm not sure about would love your input man!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-19-2017 at 11:45 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I would be up to for something in a few months but I need to give my body a rest right now...but I would like to be in a comp with you brothers for sure...
    I'd really like to get some heavy hitters who already like us pretty much have met our limititations yet can still go a little beyond that - I'd be in for after the august one for sure!
    ghettoboyd and songdog like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I'm in the same boat Nacho.
    That's what I thought, Cape just making sure b/c if we get myself You MS, GB Doc and whoever else wants to join that'd be sick imho
    Capebuffalo and ghettoboyd like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I'd really like to get some heavy hitters who already like us pretty much have met our limititations yet can still go a little beyond that - I'd be in for after the august one for sure!
    Mmmmm... that counts me out. I will be a lot bigger than any of you before I am near my limitations...
    hollowedzeus likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Mmmmm... that counts me out. I will be a lot bigger than any of you before I am near my limitations...
    You don't even get what I'm saying so I'd say your outta your yiur own mind OBS lol - I'm didn't say not one of couldn't grow that's all diet anyway! You gotta admit if you think you can get bigger(without putting on much bf) your out of your mind

I'd love to see you prove me wrong tho
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-19-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You must be outta your mind OBS lol
    Still growing holding nice and steady between 215-220 waiting on my npp. I have been training 10 months and added 50lb. Give me 9 years nach. Time will tell, and I will make it tell like an unwanted stepchild with 8 half brothers.
    NACH3 likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I'd be interested since I missed the last one but I was about to start a cycle this coming Sunday

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Still growing holding nice and steady between 215-220 waiting on my npp. I have been training 10 months and added 50lb. Give me 9 years nach. Time will tell, and I will make it tell like an unwanted stepchild with 8 half brothers.
    9 months your whole life you've only trained? I find that hard to believe after you state how you've been lifting your whole life?!?! After my lag period the first cycle I ran I went from 160 to 193 @ about 10% after that I was up to 210+ 218 Ag my heaviest but weight don't mean shit - I'll Take LBM gains over longer periods of time than bulking cutting - Ill grow into my show when I do one I know that just by how my body works -

If your counting a lag period it's much like myself - I was outta the gym due to surgery after surgery and still train harder than most people on here with one shoulder, 13 other surgeries, 7-8 ventral vernia repairs(mesh was infected and left s hole in my stomach for close to 3yrs(2.5+) but I like that and it makes me who I am today... most would crawl in a hole and eat PKs for the rest of their lives whereas I picked up BBing after so I too believe I got some serious things left to prove to myself... no one else but me! I do this b/c I love nothing more than proving myself wrong andiv you can keep doing that kudos to everyone who thinks this way imho

I hope you do get to where you need and want to be it's gonna take a lot of hard work but you know this already
    Obs and hollowedzeus like this.

Obs
    9 months your whole life you've only trained? I find that hard to believe after you state how you've been lifting your whole life?!?! After my lag period the first cycle I ran I went from 160 to 193 @ about 10% after that I was up to 210+ 218 Ag my heaviest but weight don't mean shit - I'll Take LBM gains over longer periods of time than bulking cutting - Ill grow into my show when I do one I know that just by how my body works -

If your counting a lag period it's much like myself - I was outta the gym due to surgery after surgery and still train harder than most people on here with one shoulder, 13 other surgeries, 7-8 ventral vernia repairs(mesh was infected and left s hole in my stomach for close to 3yrs(2.5+) but I like that and it makes me who I am today... most would crawl in a hole and eat PKs for the rest of their lives whereas I picked up BBing after so I too believe I got some serious things left to prove to myself... no one else but me! I do this b/c I love nothing more than proving myself wrong andiv you can keep doing that kudos to everyone who thinks this way imho

I hope you do get to where you need and want to be it's gonna take a lot of hard work but you know this already
    Whoa whoa whoa.... when have I ever stated I lifted my whole life? I think you have confused me with someone else.
    I was only razzing brother and I hope you understand I am not where you are or saying I am. You are muuuuch stronger than me too.
    I am aware of your story and the hell you went through and 99.9% of the poulation of builders would not be anywhere near where you are having gone through what you have.
    My statement before wasn't meant at you, it was directed at life in general.
    My lifting experience was from 18-22 and back then I had never heard of hit and did everything wrong especially diet. Yes I do fully know the sacrifice it will take to get where I am going and one injury could set me back two years and undo everything I have accomplished. I have ten years to slowly grow, my big growth spurt is done. The primary reason i got so far this time around was I had been bigger before.
    My next blast is gonna be what sets the pace I can expect for the next 10 years. Its gonna build much slower from this point on. I wont accept failure though just like you. Rather I will fail and fail until I succeed.
    My respect, I was only trying to get a rise, which is great in a comp as you all showed me. You are incredibly effective at getting a rise out of me as well, which only means I respect what you say.
    You and marcus are excellent at lighting my fire, hell Marcus sent me to the doctor he got me so fired up before a workout lmao!
    Believe me, If I ignore you like most thats when you can be convinced what you say doesnt mean anything to me. Fortunately, thats not gonna be the case anytime soon!
    War and peace sir...
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Whoa whoa whoa.... when have I ever stated I lifted my whole life? I think you have confused me with someone else.
    I was only razzing brother and I hope you understand I am not where you are or saying I am. You are muuuuch stronger than me too.
    I am aware of your story and the hell you went through and 99.9% of the poulation of builders would not be anywhere near where you are having gone through what you have.
    My statement before wasn't meant at you, it was directed at life in general.
    My lifting experience was from 18-22 and back then I had never heard of hit and did everything wrong especially diet. Yes I do fully know the sacrifice it will take to get where I am going and one injury could set me back two years and undo everything I have accomplished. I have ten years to slowly grow, my big growth spurt is done. The primary reason i got so far this time around was I had been bigger before.
    My next blast is gonna be what sets the pace I can expect for the next 10 years. Its gonna build much slower from this point on. I wont accept failure though just like you. Rather I will fail and fail until I succeed.
    My respect, I was only trying to get a rise, which is great in a comp as you all showed me. You are incredibly effective at getting a rise out of me as well, which only means I respect what you say.
    You and marcus are excellent at lighting my fire, hell Marcus sent me to the doctor he got me so fired up before a workout lmao!
    Believe me, If I ignore you like most thats when you can be convinced what you say doesnt mean anything to me. Fortunately, thats not gonna be the case anytime soon!
    War and peace sir...
    I thought you did lift for yrs...that proves that you could very well be someone to wrecken with - I'm not mad or angry at all and thank you for your kind words means a lot...

I know you got an intense drive to do this and prove to not only yourself but also the naysayers - that's what we do brother... no hard feelings if we didn't have our posts we wouldn't drive or inspire each other let alone all the others here... and I wouldn't want it any other way with how we inspire each other and motivate it's surely not for all and you and both wish we knew what we do now when we were 22 shit just regarding diet alone lol

Best of luck and for sure... war & peace!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-19-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    By the way, I would be interested in the comp but I don't fit into You, MS, Cape, GB, and Docs physique class the same as I am not as advanced.
    A guy that is newer to training has no place competing against guys that have trained there bodies many years, in a most improved comp. We all know running a stock honda civic vs. A built corvette in a most improved contest isn't really fair as all we gotta do is throw a blower on the honda and it will have improved times twn whereas the corvette is just improveable by fine tuning.

Hopefully Alin will come through as I have been waiting over three months and after this blast and a cut, I will be closer to where you guys are physique wise.
    NACH3 likes this.

Ok. Let's go about this a different way. Who wants to compete? What start Date would work for you. If we can get close enough on a date for everybody we can nail down a start date.

BTW Obs I'm not in Nachos Gb or docs league anymore. But that's the beauty of most improved. Look at Zeus. If he was in a bodybuilding comp on stage with Doc he wouldn't have a prayer. But he improved more than anyone.
    almostgone, Obs and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Ok. Let's go about this a different way. Who wants to compete? What start Date would work for you. If we can get close enough on a date for everybody we can nail down a start date.

BTW Obs I'm not in Nachos Gb or docs league anymore. But that's the beauty of most improved. Look at Zeus. If he was in a bodybuilding comp on stage with Doc he wouldn't have a prayer. But he improved more than anyone.
    I am interested like I said but I cant start until I get my gear. I am about to call it a loss and order from my new guy.
    Yeah screw it. I am just gonna order tren and if the npp gets here then good if not to hell with it. I ripped their asses today so there is no telling.
    I would be good when everyone else is ready my new guy takes less than a week.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Hell.... idk if I'm in their categories really either but it's the only way to get better and truly better ourselves.... plus it's always against ourselves no one else ya know!

I'd be cool with figuring out a time where it would all work for us all! That'd be great guys!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'd join but you guys are way too small for me. It wouldn't be fair.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

What exactly is the competition? Best body transormation? Weight loss? Muscle gain?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    What exactly is the competition? Best body transormation? Weight loss? Muscle gain?

I guess its any of those, with the winner being the person who improves the most in a bodybuilding sense. Although comparing fat loss and muscle gain is not really the same, I guess you can judge who made the greatest difference anyway. I'd also guess the one who is judging would pick the competitor who increases muscle and increases definition too, since that makes them look like they have improved more.

Whether hollowedzeus is in or any other beginner (honestly I made the majority of my gains in my first two years of training so it is undeniable newer trainees improve faster), there are other factors. I for example have been off cycle and I know I get very pumped up on test E only, the difference will be bigger than I was able to achieve naturally in my first two years lifting in a 12 week frame! Whoever enters the competition should obviously not enter right when theyre starting their PCT or cruise. Though it would be fair to have a natty/AAS categorization. Wasnt it like that first in the previous competition?
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I guess its any of those, with the winner being the person who improves the most in a bodybuilding sense. Although comparing fat loss and muscle gain is not really the same, I guess you can judge who made the greatest difference anyway. I'd also guess the one who is judging would pick the competitor who increases muscle and increases definition too, since that makes them look like they have improved more.
    So we can do a transformation or best physique, which would be more of a BBing comp instead of most improved imho... and if one is bulking we have to consider(or the judges will) bf to physique ratio not putting on too much bf but can't expect peeled glutes or a stand in 6 pack... any other thoughts on this?? Or should we have it like a prep?? If so the physique needs to be very symmetrical along with lots of other details.... this is just me thinking out loud - why not if we can separate the ones with BBing physiques and the newer trainees or BBers this will make each comp a lot more interesting and like GB & DOC aren't penalized for looking like a BBer which is what I think happened in the first competition between OBS(the winner) and Cape and I... thoughts?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Whether hollowedzeus is in or any other beginner (honestly I made the majority of my gains in my first two years of training so it is undeniable newer trainees improve faster), there are other factors. I for example have been off cycle and I know I get very pumped up on test E only, the difference will be bigger than I was able to achieve naturally in my first two years lifting in a 12 week frame! Whoever enters the competition should obviously not enter right when theyre starting their PCT or cruise. Though it would be fair to have a natty/AAS categorization. Wasnt it like that first in the previous competition?
    Can't agree more here.... I'm on a blast right now that literally just started last Thursday or so - so I'd have to let my body rest recover time off then prime b4 I even consider another comp - This is the first time I let my receptors totally clear during my clear time b4 I started my trt back up and feeel much better tho they say our receptors upregulate they do need a break imho - so with trt... time off at least if not longer with a pre-cycle prime my first time doing so right(I think) lol

Let's see what we can agree to.

So we can do a transformation or best physique, which would be more of a BBing comp instead of most improved imho... and if one is bulking we have to consider(or the judges will) bf to physique ratio not putting on too much bf but can't expect peeled glutes or a stand in 6 pack... any other thoughts on this?? Or should we have it like a prep?? If so the physique needs to be very symmetrical along with lots of other details.... this is just me thinking out loud - why not if we can separate the ones with BBing physiques and the newer trainees or BBers this will make each comp a lot more interesting and like GB & DOC aren't penalized for looking like a BBer which is what I think happened in the first competition between OBS(the winner) and Cape and I... thoughts?
    We can have different categories but we need enough people in each. That's the problem. If we had say 3 categories we would need 2-3 minimum in each.

Most improved is simple. Who looks better at the end than they did at the start. That could be muscle gain or fat loss. I'd love to do just a BB comp. But if your not stepping on stage in front of hundreds you aren't going to cut like you should. Drop your water. Tan or oil up.
    NACH3 likes this.

I'm in for most improved. I've got a ton of weight to lose lol.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    This will be great to watch!!! You all, would be hard to beat.
    NACH3 and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    This will be great to watch!!! You all, would be hard to beat.
    Your tight little booty should jump into this with both feet. You would kick some of the guys asses.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Your tight little booty should jump into this with both feet. You would kick some of the guys asses.
    Guys you should run scared lol!

I am already starting though! New stack cycle coming up. Waiting on GGR confirm some questions and with Nach advice, I plan on killing it.......

I will be coming off cycle in the middle of the 12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NACH3 likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I might be in if we can narrow down some specifics.t
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    I might be in if we can narrow down some specifics.t
    Me as well - but I'm running this for s good 10-12 wks I think the. Need a break! But I'm gonna stay lean and see what kinda muscle tissue I can put on
    Obs likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I may be interested in this. This is two weeks after I step on stage but Im not sure if my coach will have me go into a bulk or go off all compounds so it'll be dependant on that. I definitely won't be going for best physique because I plan to blow up LOL.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I may be interested in this. This is two weeks after I step on stage but Im not sure if my coach will have me go into a bulk or go off all compounds so it'll be dependant on that. I definitely won't be going for best physique because I plan to blow up LOL.
    I may be with you on this one brother
    Livinlean likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Im in.

I'm,currently at 145 with easily 18%

This starts in August 14th?

Ill save my gear for then as well

Obs
    After much much much time my npp is marked shipped but it was maked shipped right after I threw a fit so I am guessing it will be here within a month.
    Never again!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information