Flat bench
    BOR barbell
    Incline bench
    Cable pulldown overhand
    Flys
    BOR dumbell
    Close grip decline bench

All x3 rest was none-1 min

Was gonna do more cable rows but decided I had done enough. Hit front and back plenty.
    I think I need two days a week off. Seems like I am breaking down more and more.
    Weight is 215 leaner than ever but I put some water back on I feel. Apetite has been matching my effort thank God. May it stay that way.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-12-2017 at 09:32 PM.
    MuscleScience and NACH3 like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Didn't you just have some shoulder issues too?
    Yeah, from baseball 15 years or so ago. For the most part they are fine, I just have to be careful wit them.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Yeah, from baseball 15 years or so ago. For the most part they are fine, I just have to be careful wit them.
    Tarmyg just posted a great warm up.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Tarmyg just posted a great warm up.
    I saw, and commented. I actually did one of those exercises today.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    I saw, and commented. I actually did one of those exercises today.
    I infrequently use D Yates's reverse curl warmup. Seems like I should do it on every upper body group. My shoulders always catch the brunt and burn the worst. Shoulder day can be downright painful my front delts get so tight.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I went back to wrestling after knowing I had a shot getting drafted outta HS(catcher) was hitting 91+(93 tops) to second base as a 16/17yr old... I was about to sign my letter of intent to NCState and that's when I tore my labrum in half and 3 other tears in that including tearing my RC ... now both shoulder RCs are torn now... I gotta be really careful about any pressing at all even flys

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Indeed...
    Proper maitenance on your engine willprolong its life but c'mon man... Think about the wear us crazyfuckers put on our bodies. Every damn night pushing and pulling until your joints ache just so you can get that one failure rep that makes your eyes bug out and makes you veins pop out and spikes your bp.

I don't believe exercise in the amount we do it is good for you. A little cardio might be good but throwing on musle to a frame and organs that were not intended for it...

Sounds like a big turbo getting slapped on a gas engine. Gonna fry some valves.
    Oh no doubt it can be extremely dangerous although we have to do our best unless one believes they can make money on their body the risk reward goes up
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Oh no doubt it can be extremely dangerous although we have to do our best unless one believes they can make money on their body the risk reward goes up
    I dont even think money is worth it.
    I don't know why I do this.
    I must just be insecure knowing there are others out there way bigger and stronger than I will ever be.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I dont even think money is worth it.
    I don't know why I do this.
    I must just be insecure knowing there are others out there way bigger and stronger than I will ever be.
    And that surely bothers everyone of us but hey all you we can do is our best ya know that's it! Plain and simple but never give up a dream regardless of anything
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    And that surely bothers everyone of us but hey all you we can do is our best ya know that's it! Plain and simple but never give up a dream regardless of anything
    Very well said!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Very well said!
    Thx man sometimes I do come up with some decent stuff hahaha
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Crashed hard today. Felt lethargic as hell all day, groggy, unmotivated. First part of the day I thew a nice pump on tightening some U-bolts and felt great. All downhill from there. Fell asleep driving a short 15 mile trip. Got home and had some sort of coma or some shit.

Deadlifts soon and abs. Need motivation.

Obs
    Deads 5 sets

Situps x2 sets

Quads caught on fire during situps.

Calves tomorrow and possibly more abs.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good news competitors of rnsplg, he died bench pressing so you all get a chance of winning!

Obs likes this.

Lol!

Tonight's workout;

Flat bb bench 115*8,5,4
    Db incline 40*11,9,7
    JM press 65*12,12,12
    Dips 25,25,22

Finally back pumps and cramps are over! Liking the anadrol now. Eating a banana pre workout too for some potassium and carbs.

hollowedzeus and NACH3 like this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Lol!

Tonight's workout;

Flat bb bench 115*8,5,4
    Db incline 40*11,9,7
    JM press 65*12,12,12
    Dips 25,25,22

Finally back pumps and cramps are over! Liking the anadrol now. Eating a banana pre workout too for some potassium and carbs.

Nice.

If you practice a proper lower back arch, and heels slightly behind your knees, with traps pinned I guarantee you can easily get over double your weight

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

August 14th:

Attachment 170656

September 27th:

Attachment 170651

Today

August Most Improved Competition-img_20171015_000216.jpg

Some added vascularity and size, don't think I can lose any more substantial amount of fat without compromising training. Will keep eating just north of 3k cals and keep beating the book and add muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Nice.

If you practice a proper lower back arch, and heels slightly behind your knees, with traps pinned I guarantee you can easily get over double your weight

You managed to try and give me advice on details you can't even see in there but nice try. I guess the excitement got to you :P

Obs
    August 14th:

Attachment 170656

September 27th:

Attachment 170651

Today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171015_000216.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	543.1 KB 
ID:	170722

Some added vascularity and size, don't think I can lose any more substantial amount of fat without compromising training. Will keep eating just north of 3k cals and keep beating the book and add muscle.
    Good job you are leaning up a lot.

You managed to try and give me advice on details you can't even see in there but nice try. I guess the excitement got to you :P
    Jesus man your attitude sucks. Honestly.

Its a nice good lift. Too bad we got off on the wrong foot early on. You'll discredit everything I say as "pothead" advice.

Would you like a vid if me going 260 for 10?

Obs
    Lethargy has become absolutely terrible. Eca could and would straighten me out but tryna stay away from it for a bit. Prob switch in some T3 and clen for a bit.

I can't hardly drive anywhere without nodding off. No amount of coffe or redbull overcomes. Took the night off.
    Calves tomorrow and more abs.

Jesus man your attitude sucks. Honestly.

Its a nice good lift. Too bad we got off on the wrong foot early on. You'll discredit everything I say as "pothead" advice.

Would you like a vid if me going 260 for 10?

No, nobody is childish enough to fall for that simple of a social engineering trick, my feet are already at knee level and I am arching my back as much as my frame allows me to comfortably do so, if you had anything you could see and commented on it I would be happy for free advice, there's always stuff one misses on their own. You even blew your cover here - post any vid you wish, I am not the kind of soul that would get jealous and follow you around with "Jesus these vids man gayest shit there is". Or wait here's a creative one, if you think you're such a good person, why film your 260 for 10 reps why not film how you're feeding a homeless person... LMAO!!!!

Obs
    No, nobody is childish enough to fall for that simple of a social engineering trick, my feet are already at knee level and I am arching my back as much as my frame allows me to comfortably do so, if you had anything you could see and commented on it I would be happy for free advice, there's always stuff one misses on their own. You even blew your cover here - post any vid you wish, I am not the kind of soul that would get jealous and follow you around with "Jesus these vids man gayest shit there is". Or wait here's a creative one, if you think you're such a good person, why film your 260 for 10 reps why not film how you're feeding a homeless person... LMAO!!!!
    I am not arguing anymore about the comp, you are doing great btw, but I hope you understand I realize it takes guts to put up videos. I can't do it my ego won't let me. I absolutely cannot stand the thought of someone seeing me on video. I would post a picture of anything but videos are out of the question. You are either braver than I am or you have a confidence I don't.

Anyway, dont turn it around on me because I am done dealing with the assholes on this site. People forget this is a comp thread and they read the things said here and carry it to my other threads and think they should talk to me the same way there as they do here and then they wind up destroying an important thread to me. When they are done getting shit on by me they figure it must be the tren .
    No, its the assholes defacing my work.

Good luck everyone. This is gonna be a tight race.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-14-2017 at 10:02 PM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Thanks obs

I don't mind the trash talk at all as long as it doesn't go so far that both parties look like idiots when they're doing it lol.

About posting vids etc, I am low on neuroticism that's the best way I can describe it. I don't care what the weight is as long as it's an improvement to me I'm happy and happy to share the results too. If someone thinks it isn't good enough, I really can't give a damn. I am going to take them down eventually since my face is visible and this is a steroid forum lol. You know in this country cops can pull you over if you look suspiciously big... They did this to an IFBB pro, gave him real bad PR, and since then no IFBB pro has entered the country. Bbing is pretty much done for here I think.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Thanks obs

I don't mind the trash talk at all as long as it doesn't go so far that both parties look like idiots when they're doing it lol.

About posting vids etc, I am low on neuroticism that's the best way I can describe it. I don't care what the weight is as long as it's an improvement to me I'm happy and happy to share the results too. If someone thinks it isn't good enough, I really can't give a damn. I am going to take them down eventually since my face is visible and this is a steroid forum lol. You know in this country cops can pull you over if you look suspiciously big... They did this to an IFBB pro, gave him real bad PR, and since then no IFBB pro has entered the country. Bbing is pretty much done for here I think.
    Well shit... I may move to your country so I never run the risk of being pulled over.
    "Son you know why I stopped you? I stopped you because you look like you got hit by a tanker of trenbolone ."

Fuck I would be yelling at cops... "Wtf! You see these guns and just ignore me!?

Anyway, my shit talking is done. Results speak for themselves and the deadline is nigh.
    Nothing is embarassing about you or couch's lifts at all. Both of you do outstanding.

Obs only an asshole would think someone's lift is embarrassing.

If you train an daytime in one of those "fitness centers" and jump on a cycle and get bigger and stronger quickly, they'll call the cops on you and you'll have to provide an urine sample on the spot lol.

Obs
    Obs only an asshole would think someone's lift is embarrassing.

If you train an daytime in one of those "fitness centers" and jump on a cycle and get bigger and stronger quickly, they'll call the cops on you and you'll have to provide an urine sample on the spot lol.
    Thats some bullshit. I would never leave prison there.
    Here no one can force you to submit to a test unless you are driving wrecklessly and even then you can refuse but if its for drinking and driving refusal=auto failure of the test.
    A mans piss belongs to himself here.

Do they do the same with rec drug suspicion?
    What do they charge and setence you with if you are found positive?

Social engineering?
    Blew my cover?
    Lmmfao.!!

The adrol is really getting to you, huh?

Either way, proper form for power on a bench press isn't about "as comfortable as my frame allows me"

You'd be surprised what about 15 seconds of slightly "odd feeling" under that bar can yield in numbers.

The more you practice extreme arch, the more comfortable and natural it will feel.

Yes they can demand urine sample and take you to the police station for all drugs. They just need to make up an excuse for why they were suspicious, e.g. you were nervous. Same with searching your car/home. For AAS and rec drugs it's just fines unless you have large amounts. You get fined on the spot at the police station for the lesser amounts though no court hassles...

Obs
    Social engineering?
    Blew my cover?
    Lmmfao.!!

Either way, proper form for power on a bench press isn't about "as comfortable as my frame allows me"

You'd be surprised what about 15 seconds of slightly "odd feeling" under that bar can yield in numbers.

The more you practice extreme arch, the more comfortable and natural it will feel.
    I want to see your form. I should be benching 480lb at my measurements.

I want to see your form. I should be benching 480lb at my measurements.
    Basically in this pic is what you want. You want chest out as far as possible with almost your traps only touching bench. Less distance to press. You can relax it a bit for reps, but the idea is to try and turn it into a decline as much as possible while keeping butt cheeks touching.

Watch the beginning of this vid, or the whole thing.

https://youtu.be/4QcESCtiz1M

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Basically in this pic is what you want. You want chest out as far as possible with almost your traps only touching bench. Less distance to press. You can relax it a bit for reps, but the idea is to try and turn it into a decline as much as possible while keeping butt cheeks touching.

Great video! Employing this from now on! I want a damn slingshot too!

Great video! Employing this from now on! I want a damn slingshot too!
    No that's not nothing but synthol for the ego/mind.

I got a guy I went to school with. He benches 810 with a single ply canvas bench shirt. Without 550.

Obs likes this.

Obs

Btw I would pluck the dingleberry unless I had drank a few. If I had drank a dozen I would just dive in without looking.

Social engineering?
    Blew my cover?
    Lmmfao.!!

You forgot the why. I'm not training for a powerlifting meet. I knew about extreme arching a very long time ago.
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 10-15-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

You forgot the why. I'm not training for a powerlifting meet. I knew about extreme arching a very long time ago.
    Oh, I see. Only when its convenient your into power lifting and pounds on the bar. Good stuff brother.I hope one day I'm as cool as you man, I really really do.

cousinmuscles likes this.

Oh, I see. Only when its convenient your into power lifting and pounds on the bar. Good stuff brother.I hope one day I'm as cool as you man, I really really do.

Some day you might even start training legs
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Some day you might even start training legs
    Will you teach me how? Pretty please.

Tonight's workout;

Pullups 16+6neg, 12+4n, 8+4n
    Vbar cable row 65*12,12,12
    Machine pulldown 50*16,20,16
    Db row 40*10,12,12
    Db curl 22,5*7 17,5*6,6

Getting weaker on curls, forearm swelling up and even causing elbow pain.

Today:

August Most Improved Competition-img_20171015_234012.jpg

Not satisfied with this result thus far but will see how it will be after doing a carb up.

Was about to say that the rear db bicep looks better on vid but comparing it paused with the pic it's pretty much equal though the camera gives a nice natural colour when filming a vid in the weight room. My lats really suck and I need a training protocol change. The lat pulldown machine forces a good path and I'll probably start with that one and do dropsets, then regular pullups with negatives, v cable row, db row. Better late than never but I think I need much more than 12 weeks of a long ester to catch up anyway. Maybe I'll get overpowering lats by 2020 who knows!

Thread Information