Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    August 14th:

Attachment 170656

September 27th:

Attachment 170651

Today

Attachment 170722

Some added vascularity and size, don't think I can lose any more substantial amount of fat without compromising training. Will keep eating just north of 3k cals and keep beating the book and add muscle.
    Dude.... you look amazing from when you started - very well done! Looking real vascular too - keep on it bro you may surprise a lot of people as you've added MASS & vascularity losing bf and gaining muscle tissue... hardest thing to do I don't see anyone else but Yeahbuddy doing the same

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Nice.

If you practice a proper lower back arch, and heels slightly behind your knees, with traps pinned I guarantee you can easily get over double your weight

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    The thing is what's doing more weight without proper form?!?! As long as he's using progressive overload that's all that matters in reality -

I do agree and I bench just like you were explaining whether I'm PLung or BBing it doesn't matter... I like the arch plus I have a front pelvic tilt which makes my lower back arch much more pronounced and easier to bench with that type of form but that's me

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Dude.... you look amazing from when you started - very well done! Looking real vascular too - keep on it bro you may surprise a lot of people as you've added MASS & vascularity losing bf and gaining muscle tissue... hardest thing to do I don't see anyone else but Yeahbuddy doing the same
    He is looking good but him and yeah buddy arent the only ones cutting fat and adding muscle. Losing a lot of fat myself as you will see at the end and my weight is not bugding. That "vericosse vein" I posted... Its running up the fattest part of my body .

Also, God only knows what Couch is doing. He hasnt posted an update at all. He may come in and suprise everyone.

Don't celebrate yet rns, its still on brothers.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    He is looking good but him and yeah buddy arent the only ones cutting fat and adding muscle. Losing a lot of fat myself as you will see at the end and my weight is not bugding. That "vericosse vein" I posted... Its running up the fattest part of my body .

Also, God only knows what Couch is doing. He hasnt posted an update at all. He may come in and suprise everyone.

I can't seem to cut lower belly fat. I'm contributing it to my free test level being lower than the minimum test rangecbyba full point. I'm a bit stronger, little more "full" but I don't look much different as far as "cutting" goes.

My total test is higher than pre-cycle, but my free test is crashed.

And I haven't touched a Aas since last November.

Obs
    I can't seem to cut lower belly fat. I'm contributing it to my free test level being lower than the minimum test rangecbyba full point. I'm a bit stronger, little more "full" but I don't look much different as far as "cutting" goes.

My total test is higher than pre-cycle, but my free test is crashed.

And I haven't touched a Aas since last November.

We need to get you and yb some trenbolone . A bunch actually.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

We need to get you and yb some trenbolone. A bunch actually.
    I'm scared of 19's

Obs likes this.

Obs
    I'm scared of 19's

I am scared of prison. I sure flirt with it a lot.
    I refuse to believe low doses handled properly will hurt you. The important thing is to not be an ass hat such as myself.
    Quester likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

You didnt to comment about yourself just sounds like your more worried than you think! I guarantee your no where near 10% bf like rnslpg(and he look like he's breaking single digits tbh) just sayin
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Obs
    You didnt to comment about yourself just sounds like your more worried than you think! I guarantee your no where near 10% bf like rnslpg(and he look like he's breaking single digits tbh) just sayin
    Ok nach.

Obs
    Abs calves.
    Seated and standing calf raise alternating no rest 5 sets each.
    4 sets crunches to failure.

Hate abs hate calves.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks nach3! This competition sure did make me push things to new limits. I surpassed my strength levels compared to last cycle week by week, I have mastered using an AI, gotten to a record low bodyfat level... Next milestone is perfecting my PCT so I actually maintain some of the gains... Last cycle that part went to hell despite following a good SERM protocol.
    NACH3 likes this.

Bodyweight doesn't mean much unless you really know what you've been doing diet wise, carbs sodium etc and are comparing your weight to other times when you have been using the same compounds. Last time I checked my weight I was 11lbs heavier than in the start despite probably going from ~20% to ≤10% bodyfat.
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Bodyweight doesn't mean much unless you really know what you've been doing diet wise, carbs sodium etc and are comparing your weight to other times when you have been using the same compounds. Last time I checked my weight I was 11lbs heavier than in the start despite probably going from ~20% to ≤10% bodyfat.
    You guys seem to know more about what I am doing than I do. They knew better than me in the last comp too.
    See you at the end of the competition.

You guys seem to know more about what I am doing than I do. They knew better than me in the last comp too.
    Well said brotha!
    Obs and Quester like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Not true... you were most improved by 2 judges beat us out right but from where you started to where u are now I'm just saying unless your 10% and your stomach is in line with the rest of your body you'll surely be right there again / i think not posting pics like cape and I did helps the others b/c they see what's going on by the wk or hell even day the last time.... YB and you aren't posting many pics I think it's smart but ya gotta give it to rnslpg for dropping nearly 10% while adding muscle tissue that's all I'm sayin

I'm sure al of youse are doing well I won't take that away from anyone
    hollowedzeus and Quester like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Rns I missed what your cycle looks like I know you said anadrol but what's your brief layout and nice work so far

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Rns I missed what your cycle looks like I know you said anadrol but what's your brief layout and nice work so far
    Thanks cuz!
    Test e 250mg E3D from start
    Aromasin 6,25mg AM and PM
    HCG 250iu E3D.
    First six weeks ipamorelin 100mcg+mod grf 1-29 100mcg AM and PM, then 4x per Day from week 7 onward
    From week 7-12 100mg anadrol , 50mg AM and PM
    1,4g NAC AM and PM
    Taurine and a banana preworkout lately to solve pump and cramps from anadrol lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Thanks cuz!
    HCG 250iu E3D.
    First six weeks ipamorelin 100mcg+mod grf 1-29 100mcg AM and PM, then 4x per Day from week 7 onward
    1,4g NAC AM and PM
    Taurine and a banana preworkout lately to solve pump and cramps from anadrol lol
    Oh ok nice, I always got good results from just test also plan on running another one

Oh ok nice, I always got good results from just test also plan on running another one
    How many cycles have you done?

Obs
    Last edited by Obs; 10-16-2017 at 09:45 PM.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When is the official last day of the comp?

Rnsplg- you look awesome man. Are you posting pumped pictures or are they cold? Looks like a lot of your pics are in the gym locker room.

Obs
    Last edited by Obs; 10-16-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    How many cycles have you done?
    I've done about 5 over the course of my life

Obs
    Legs.
    Squat x3
    Curlx5
    Extx3

Took it light

Still only using test. This is a very conservative and safe smart use. Line its said, grow into your doses.

We can all learn from this.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post

Rnsplg- you look awesome man. Are you posting pumped pictures or are they cold? Looks like a lot of your pics are in the gym locker room.
    Thanks man! They're after the workout

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post

Thanks man! They're after the workout of when they were posted

I think I'm going to do as you, if I recall correctly you did 20 week cycles? I'm leaning towards one per year and take an extra 8 weeks suppressed instead of shutting down and forcing a restart more frequently though still undecided on this. Last cycle I kept getting steady gains past 12 weeks and it was obviously not the water retention of CNS activation as in the beginning...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I think I'm going to do as you, if I recall correctly you did 20 week cycles? I'm leaning towards one per year and take an extra 8 weeks suppressed instead of shutting down and forcing a restart more frequently though still undecided on this. Last cycle I kept getting steady gains past 12 weeks and it was obviously not the water retention of CNS activation as in the beginning...
    That's correct, but I needed TRT after doing that keep that in mind. But I don't regret my decisions.

That's correct, but I needed TRT after doing that keep that in mind. But I don't regret my decisions.
    My natural test levels were 375ng/dL so going below wouldn't really be a concern... Perhaps a benefit as I'll be eligible for that damn TRT! LOL though of course if I can delay the need for it by a decade or more I'd be happy. I might stick to shorter cycles anyway, 12 or so weeks...

Tonight's workout;

Military press 80*6,5,4
    Db side raise (20*30, 12,5*10) (20*16, 12,5*8)*2
    Rear delt cable bent over 5*16,12,10

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks cuz!
    HCG 250iu E3D.
    1,4g NAC AM and PM
    Acknowledged: diet is paramount, but I think the Ipam combo really helps to take off the BF

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Acknowledged: diet is paramount, but I think the Ipam combo really helps to take off the BF
    I don't think anyone would deny this!

Obs
    Tri bi

Hammer curl x3
    Skull crusher x3
    Preacher curl x3
    wide grip tricep cable ext x3
    Barbell curl x3
    French press x3
    One arm cable curl x3
    One arm tricep ext x3

Plenty of break between sets 1min to 1.5 min.
    I ran my first few sets at much higher weights shooting for low reps. Went great. Got to the one arm cable excercises and let the animal out. Got bitched at for being to loud by gf. IDC... Neighbors can come say something if they don't like it
    Last edited by Obs; 10-17-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Obs
    Btw,
    Not so sure about clen and t3.
    At noon today I asked hired guy if he was ready for lunch he said he was good. Frankly we had jack left to do and I was not intending to eat.
    Literally one min after we backed into the place and got out I got dizzy and weak as hell with a severe hunger. Worse hunger than I have experienced in a long damn time.
    Dropped the trailer on site and drove home and raided the fridge. I was eating cheese and nuts while I was finding other shit to eat. All this could be offset from my mess up last night but idk why it would take that many hours to get those side effects.

Any thoughts? I could be pregnant I suppose especially with this gut.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I agree..so much that I may try it soon...I didn't believe peptides made that much of an impact but I keep seeing though others results that it dose...nice work rns...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I agree..so much that I may try it soon...I didn't believe peptides made that much of an impact but I keep seeing though others results that it dose...nice work rns...
    Thanks ghetto! My peptides aren't even pharma grade! Although they're from a trusted (now closed) shop the seller claimed 95% purity IIRC. They spent lots of time in transit too. I get more of the sides but everyone who has gotten pharma grade stuff claim 4x per day dosing is not possible so I assume the results would have been even better with pharma and maybe some fasted cardio on top...

Btw,
    Not so sure about clen and t3.
    At noon today I asked hired guy if he was ready for lunch he said he was good. Frankly we had jack left to do and I was not intending to eat.
    Literally one min after we backed into the place and got out I got dizzy and weak as hell with a severe hunger. Worse hunger than I have experienced in a long damn time.
    Dropped the trailer on site and drove home and raided the fridge. I was eating cheese and nuts while I was finding other shit to eat. All this could be offset from my mess up last night but idk why it would take that many hours to get those side effects.

Any thoughts? I could be pregnant I suppose especially with this gut.
    Are you taking b12?

Btw, that kid ain't mine, so knock that off...lol
    Obs likes this.

Tonight's workout;

Lying leg curls 90*20,10,8
    Single leg calf raise 30, 30, 30
    Seated calf raise 40*30,30,40 long rest before last set, went daydreaming

Quite some anxiety pre workout, gym was packed, forgot magnesium at home, went to get it, gym was silent when I came back. Beating my old self from last cycle pretty damn well even before the anadrol , it seems some muscle memory pushed me a small step ahead, then the anadrol does great work on top... Let's see if I can squat 180kg (396lbs) for reps and deadlift 250kg (550lbs) for 4
    Cuz and OdinsOtherSon like this.

Obs
    Are you taking b12?

Btw, that kid ain't mine, so knock that off...lol
    No b12. Perhaps i should.

Shoulders

Upright row
    Side lateral
    Cable row
    Military press
    Plate raise (straght arm from pecker to overhead)
    Straight arm cable push down
    Reverse fly
    Db pullover

All x3 varying rest from 0-60 seconds
    Burnt triceps on accident

Thread Information