Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,440 of 1641
Like Tree1288Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks quester, I've got two workouts left only, shoulders tonight, squats on Thursday, then pump on sat and pics no drastic measures I can do now to change anything, I'm relying on what I've done so far.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Thanks quester, I've got two workouts left only, shoulders tonight, squats on Thursday, then pump on sat and pics no drastic measures I can do now to change anything, I'm relying on what I've done so far.
    You can install a better photo editor.

Obs
    Attachment 170816
    Pretty much my accomplishments. Cold and bad light at half flex but you get the idea. Abs improved a lot everything else is better shape and vascular as hell. Even have veins around my back. Gotta get a better camera for final pics. This doesnt show veins they look like blurs.

Bodyfat is way down awful worried about yeahbuddy though... Rns already lost. Poor kid tried.

Maybe if I wore a big ass hat on my beginning pics to create a complete shade on my torso, then took a half assed side chest pic with so much shading only the little muscle I'm trying to show off is visible, in hopes of making it look like it's standing out... Oh wait I had the balls to post up videos of me posing, already blew that trick Obs, any other ideas?

Obs
    Maybe if I wore a big ass hat on my beginning pics to create a complete shade on my torso, then took a half assed side chest pic with so much shading only the little muscle I'm trying to show off is visible, in hopes of making it look like it's standing out... Oh wait I had the balls to post up videos of me posing, already blew that trick Obs, any other ideas?
    I can wear the hat for you baby... Chicks dig it I understand.
    I cant go back to the same bathroom thoughsomeone else lives there now...

Obs
    And cool your shit son, you won.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Attachment 170816
    Pretty much my accomplishments. Cold and bad light at half flex but you get the idea. Abs improved a lot everything else is better shape and vascular as hell. Even have veins around my back. Gotta get a better camera for final pics. This doesnt show veins they look like blurs.

Bodyfat is way down awful worried about yeahbuddy though... Rns already lost. Poor kid tried.
    No offense but you can do better naturally, or if you're hypogonadal you can do much better than that with one cycle of test only.

And cool your shit son, you won.
    No giving up yet lil woodpecker, shitstorm is over when the competition is over

Obs
    No offense but you can do better naturally, or if you're hypogonadal you can do much better than that with one cycle of test only.
    If you got to walk past me in life you would understand why I do what I do. You improved more but in real life I would make you look like a little squirrel. Pictures are just that. Naturally I am capable of maybe 190 been there done that.

If you got to walk past me in life you would understand why I do what I do. You improved more but in real life I would make you look like a little squirrel. Pictures are just that. Naturally I am capable of maybe 190 been there done that.
    Why, because you married a whale then divorced her or because you can cut down a tree (a prehistoric feat by man)?

Naturally I am capable of 125lbs to 200lbs in 2 years which also explains how meaningless scale weight is.
    Cuz likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I have happened to see ladyboys in Nana plaza so hot it made me think twice, literally manga cartoon lookalikes, yet would still not bang em. You'd never get any of mine not even the tip. At best you can look for fap material since that's what you are probably doing all this for, while shooting much more tren than you can handle, running around yapping how some day you'll be huge on 5g tren and 270/200 BP.
    I'd bang a passable she-male.lucky you got variety of very passable.

All we have here are tweaked out crackheads with breast implants

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I'd bang a passable she-male.lucky you got variety of very passable.

All we have here are tweaked out crackheads with breast implants
    Yeah the sight of shemales in the west is a very horrible one. In Thailand they never cease to amaze me. Lots of surgeries behind all that though!

Obs
    Naturally I am capable of 125lbs to 200lbs in 2 years which also explains how meaningless scale weight is.
    Are you going back to puberty again.?

"When I was 14 I grew a bunch in two years!"

Everyone did dumbass its called puberty.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-31-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Are you going back to puberty again.?

"When I was 14 I grew a bunch in two years!"

Everyone did dumbass its called puberty.
    Another reason in the long list of why scale weight doesn't say much

Obs
    Another reason in the long list of why scale weight doesn't say much
    You brought scale weight up buddy. I said I reached my natural potntial at about 190.

Look you did good. You lost bodyfat its not even deniable with your shit start photos in a mirror in flat light.

You won this comp congratulations.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Weve not saw yeahbuddy.... he could swoop in..

You have also done awesome obs. Looking great
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Weve not saw yeahbuddy.... he could swoop in..

You have also done awesome obs. Looking great
    Thats true but it would blow my mind if he improved as much as rns. He started with a much more advanced platform. Thank you though. Nowhere near happy with myself. Wantingabout 250 lb with my current bf.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

I'm afraid that's true and at any of these competitions someone could jump in with a precontest prep and demolish pretty much anyone lol. I have tons of experience with my body but still this is the lowest bodyfat level, highest strength, most mass (lots of shirts are unwearable) I have been in my life. I don't know what's keeping me from eating a pound of steaks, a pound of fries, a whole cheesecake etc every time I visit family members as they never consider what I say when I say I'm cutting... Wonder how competitive BBers get so crispy! One goal at a time and next goal is retain at least half the gains with a more sophisticated PCT, if not I'm going for TRT as Im sick of hypogonadal test levels eating away all the work.

You brought scale weight up buddy. I said I reached my natural potntial at about 190.

Look you did good. You lost bodyfat its not even deniable with your shit start photos in a mirror in flat light.

You won this comp congratulations.
    I'm still wondering how much better I could have done with a course on taking the crappiest starting pics, torso fully shaded by an obvious big dumbass hat, most likely lying about being pumped, then - I would need lots of guidance by you to succeed in bringing myself to do this - downplay another competitors progress by claiming it is their pics that are bad. If I lose then I can just type up some words about how they'd falter if they ever met me in "real life". LOL. LMAO!!!

Obs
    I'm still wondering how much better I could have done with a course on taking the crappiest starting pics, torso fully shaded by an obvious big dumbass hat, most likely lying about being pumped, then - I would need lots of guidance by you to succeed in bringing myself to do this - downplay another competitors progress by claiming it is their pics that are bad. If I lose then I can just type up some words about how they'd falter if they ever met me in "real life". LOL. LMAO!!!
    For real your pics werent admissible according to the rules. Everyne here was smart enough to set the timer on their phone or hand it to someone but not rns. They were in a mirror and you stuck you gut out. Fucking two weeks later you were posting videos that showed what you actually were which was way way way different than your beginning photos.

Did you get all that? My beginning photos were literally taken under the same light and the same spot as my finals last comp.

The only fucked up photos herewere yours pooky.

Obs
    Edited

Obs
    Who the are calling candy ass? Just because my competitors don't train legs or will start lifting in a month.

Had to carb up and remobe beans and lentils from the diet. Too much fiber and hard to digest, too much gas lol.

Today's training:
    250kg Rack deadlift 4 reps (last session did 245*4)
    SLDL 160kg x 8,8,8 (last session did 160*6,6,6)
    Standing single leg calf raise 3 sets
    Seated calf raise 3 sets

Will remove this video soon:

Rns 8 days after start of comp.
    No resemblance to the fat fuck in his starting photos.
    Starting photos look 220lb.

Now what was you saying about my hat I will be wearing for finals?

You dropped about 2-4% bf I am not retarded idgaf if everyone else is. You beginning photos were absolute pure bullshit unless you magically lost 10% bf in 8 days.
    Quester likes this.

For real your pics werent admissible according to the rules. Everyne here was smart enough to set the timer on their phone or hand it to someone but not rns. They were in a mirror and you stuck you gut out. Fucking two weeks later you were posting videos that showed what you actually were which was way way way different than your beginning photos.

Did you get all that? My beginning photos were literally taken under the same light and the same spot as my finals last comp.

The only fucked up photos herewere yours pooky.
    Did not post a video 2 weeks in, get the facts straight. Even bigger contradiction is shading your whole torso under a hat then claiming you posted any equal pics lol... You're not just full of shit, you're jammed full of it, oozing out your ears. Maybe that's the cause of the high BP man, it's causing blockage all over.

Obs
    Attachment 170829
    Same dude as in the vid... True story brah...

Obs
    Did not post a video 2 weeks in, get the facts straight. Even bigger contradiction is shading your whole torso under a hat then claiming you posted any equal pics lol... You're not just full of shit, you're jammed full of it, oozing out your ears. Maybe that's the cause of the high BP man, it's causing blockage all over.
    It was only 8 days i was incorrect my apologies

I smell extreme jealousy and as I have had to mention to obs before this is not www.blindbodybuilders.com. No mention of the posing vids? Or the recent squat vid where you can see a nice big vein across my bicep and a ton of thickness added when I walk away from the bar? Where are the veins in that rack deadlift video? Oh that's right the argument falters unless you get to cherry pick what we should look at. And I even let you have it with comparing me with a shirt on, no pose etc. LOL

Nobody called you out for your dirty tricks with the hat, lighting, horrendous posing, being way too far from the camera... But when pressured and you fear there's no way you can bullshit yourself out of it, the other guys the cheater!

Nah let's pretend the posing vids don't exist. It's better to pick some vid wearing clothes walking around. Yeah lol that's what a 5'7" 220lbs guy looks like for real. 220 LMAO. Maybe there should be a "most scale weight gained" competition I'd just fill my bag with weights and some sorry dude will believe I am 220lbs ripped.

Obs
    I smell extreme jealousy and as I have had to mention to obs before this is not www.blindbodybuilders.com. No mention of the posing vids? Or the recent squat vid where you can see a nice big vein across my bicep and a ton of thickness added when I walk away from the bar? Where are the veins in that rack deadlift video? Oh that's right the argument falters unless you get to cherry pick what we should look at. And I even let you have it with comparing me with a shirt on, no pose etc. LOL

Nobody called you out for your dirty tricks with the hat, lighting, horrendous posing, being way too far from the camera... But when pressured and you fear there's no way you can bullshit yourself out of it, the other guys the cheater!
    What bodyfat % did you start at?

Obs
    I will answer for you. You started at 15% body fat and now you are about 11-12%.

Your leaning into downlight bullshit doesnt throw me off.

You really want to go off veins?

What bodyfat % did you start at?
    Look at the pictures and judge for yourself. Do I have a dexa scan machine at home? No. Do I give a damn as if anyone isn't able to tell if I lost fat or not, no.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Finally starting to recognize the smack talk in this thread. Just missing the Math Professor to join in.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    Nah let's pretend the posing vids don't exist. It's better to pick some vid wearing clothes walking around. Yeah lol that's what a 5'7" 220lbs guy looks like for real. 220 LMAO. Maybe there should be a "most scale weight gained" competition I'd just fill my bag with weights and some sorry dude will believe I am 220lbs ripped.
    First video vs your first pic. The bullshitter is obvious. The fat fuck shoving his gut out INTO A MIRROR is not comparable to your first vid. You took shit first pictures and you know it and thats why it pisses you off.

A smart little fuck like you cant figure out how to set the fucking timer on his phone camerabut the primitive motherfucker who chops trees down, had no issue with it.
    I will wear my hat ya little dipshit.
    Sorry I am not blind.
    Your first 8 days of this comp were fucking phenomenal. You should write a book.

I will answer for you. You started at 15% body fat and now you are about 11-12%.

Your leaning into downlight bullshit doesnt throw me off.

You really want to go off veins?
    How about we take all visible (visible, with sight, with vision, not "I weigh 250 at -3% bodyfat" at blindbodybuilders.com) aspects like shape, cuts, separation, striations, size, vascularity, thickness... do you think you have the balls to ever try to pull off an argument truthfully and holistic to the subject or is poop going to ooze out your ears as you cherry pick your aspect of an argument?

First video vs your first pic. The bullshitter is obvious. The fat fuck shoving his gut out INTO A MIRROR is not comparable to your first vid. You took shit first pictures and you know it and thats why it pisses you off.

A smart little fuck like you cant figure out how to set the fucking timer on his phone camerabut the primitive motherfucker who chops trees down, had no issue with it.
    I will wear my hat ya little dipshit.
    Sorry I am not blind.
    Your first 8 days of this comp were fucking phenomenal. You should write a book.
    As usual never does the shit not spill over in your post. Tell us all exactly what you see about my gut when I wear a shirt, take snapshots to showcase your argument, and compare them to the four ( there are five as I posted a most muscular from Aug 14 later on) pictures from Aug 14 so we can see what it is you're talking about.

Obs
    I am done with this. You did not do some phenominal thing but you improved more than me.

Your starting photos were a complete inaccurate representation. If that offends you you can go fuck yourself.

So you just wanted to stir some shit make yourself feel better downplay another person's progress and when you don't like the response you're done with it. I thought I'd smell poop first but it's jealousy reeking across the Atlantic

Obs
    So you just wanted to stir some shit make yourself feel better downplay another person's progress and when you don't like the response you're done with it. I thought I'd smell poop first but it's jealousy reeking across the Atlantic
    Yep super jealous. Bye bye now.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Rns 8 days after start of comp.
    No resemblance to the fat fuck in his starting photos.
    Starting photos look 220lb.

Now what was you saying about my hat I will be wearing for finals?

You dropped about 2-4% bf I am not retarded idgaf if everyone else is. You beginning photos were absolute pure bullshit unless you magically lost 10% bf in 8 days.
    his beginning pictures of himself in the mirror was the same exact picture he had in his Avatar months months before the competition even begin

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    his beginning pictures of himself in the mirror was the same exact picture he had in his Avatar months months before the competition even begin
    This made me chuckle though not as much as your math skills, but alright, I used an on cycle pic for starting pictures... What's your point here? Do you have any proof as well?

Thread Information