Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree1288Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Talking smack cape. I thought you said we were doing one thread
    Spade chucker is in a racial slur. Talk smack all you want. That's not acceptable
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Spade chucker is in a racial slur. Talk smack all you want. That's not acceptable
    I dont even know what it means. I will watch my mouth.

I dont even know what it means. I will watch my mouth.
    BS.
    Thank you.
    NACH3 likes this.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member

August Most Improved Competition

The racist shit makes us all look bad to outsiders. I, for one would never want to be lumped in with those of you that choose to have those views.

Please stop posting crap that makes you look more stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 08-17-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On a side note... when do you guys start feeling tren ace kick in??

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here's that leg pic guys... sorry for the delay. Definitely have some work to do.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0168.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	170316

Don't know why it posted sideways... how do I fix this?
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Here's that leg pic guys... sorry for the delay. Definitely have some work to do.

Name:	IMG_0168.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	170316

Don't know why it posted sideways... how do I fix this?
    Try cropping the photo so that it is square or wider than it is tall.

Obs
    Attachment 170317
    Nvm, it changed nothing when I just did it.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Attachment 170317
    Nvm, it changed nothing when I just did it.
    Next mr. Olympia right there

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Why are you posting pics from last year competition with cape you can see all the image information by clicking on it cheater

Today is going to be three sets of some bicep exercises for 12 reps three sets of tricep exercises with 12 reps, three sets of shoulder exercises for 12 reps, and three sets of back exercises for 12 to 15 reps and 20 minutes of hard cardio on a stationary bike

As far as food goes I have to fast for this damn blood work at 7 a.m. so when I home I'm smashing on two bowls of oatmeal and a carton egg whites and about 2 tablespoons of flax

Who's doing what? What do meals look like?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Why are you posting pics from last year competition with cape you can see all the image information by clicking on it cheater

Today is going to be three sets of some bicep exercises for 12 reps three sets of tricep exercises with 12 reps, three sets of shoulder exercises for 12 reps, and three sets of back exercises for 12 to 15 reps and 20 minutes of hard cardio on a stationary bike

As far as food goes I have to fast for this damn blood work at 7 a.m. so when I home I'm smashing on two bowls of oatmeal and a carton egg whites and about 2 tablespoons of flax
    I was posting a pic taller than it was wide to see if it rotated.
    Will be bigger than that. Already am.

Obs
    You have nice arms cuz. Dont push it you are far from ifbb so you are basically poking fun at yourself.
    Yes, I will be much muchlarger than you before I am done. I just sstarted.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You have nice arms cuz. Dont push it you are far from ifbb so you are basically poking fun at yourself.
    Yes, I will be much muchlarger than you before I am done. I just sstarted.
    Lol easy easy I could have made iffb pro physique my first year of training, now bodybuilding that's a different story being 6 2 doesn't help my chances of ever earning a pro card, but if I can look better than 99 percent of dudes on this planet including you...I'm all for it. It's all genetics man I haven't cycled in 3 years it's no big deal for me. I'm never gonna be iffbb pro, I make more fuckin money now than an iffbb pro average bber...no saying much

My advice, do your thing, chase your dream, but I can tell you you are not gonna have a Seth Feroce physique, and honestly it will be a challenge for you to outdo my right side chest, I mean who really cares. Be the best YOU can be
    NACH3 likes this.

Lol easy easy I could have made iffb pro physique my first year of training, now bodybuilding that's a different story being 6 2 doesn't help my chances of ever earning a pro card, but if I can look better than 99 percent of dudes on this planet including you...I'm all for it. It's all genetics man I haven't cycled in 3 years it's no big deal for me. I'm never gonna be iffbb pro, I make more fuckin money now than an iffbb pro average bber...no saying much

My advice, do your thing, chase your dream, but I can tell you you are not gonna have a Seth Feroce physique, and honestly it will be a challenge for you to outdo my right side chest, I mean who really cares. Be the best YOU can be
    Love it.
    Cuz and NACH3 like this.

Obs

You aint that great bub.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Love it.
    Course you love it you area nutsack.

Obs

Youdont know shit about me. You have no idea what i do or do not do. Your opinionon me isinvalid and you arenothing special. I will surpass you in the next year. Like I said I am new. You have been at this years.

Course you love it you area nutsack.
    Grammar

Youdont know shit about me. You have no idea what i do or do not do. Your opinionon me isinvalid and you arenothing special. I will surpass you in the next year. Like I said I am new. You have been at this years.
    Spaces and spelling.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Whoa bro do you even English? New? Says you joined in 2007 that's not new bro, you been at this way longer than me, I'd expect more from someone 10 years in the game . But like I said genetics mate, everything.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Shit, I just found out through my blood test that I'm pregnant. I gotta drop out and start pre natyl nutrition....
    Last edited by Couchlock; 08-18-2017 at 01:11 PM.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Obs
    Whoa bro do you even English? New? Says you joined in 2007 that's not new bro, you been at this way longer than me, I'd expect more from someone 10 years in the game . But like I said genetics mate, everything.
    I joined in 2007. Lifted very little and always wrong. Then I took a nine year break and lived the adult life. Married divorced five kids...
    I came bac in october last year and hit it hard as I could around my job which is overwhelming. Damn near 50lbs later I realize I do have the genetics for this. 5-10 lbs a year till I am 40. Like I said before, I know you don't follow my posts, but I can half ass and still gain more than most doing everything right. If I can't be 3/4 of the way there in 5 years then I have failed. I will add more gear till it maxes and I havent even touched hgh or slin. I will though.
    Don't critique with half knowledge, you dont know me.

There should be less misspellings. I am not goin 70 in my truck.

And yes, I think OBS is the father.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You guys doing this comp or what?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    And yes, I think OBS is the father.
    I catch you running out my back door again...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Its already done.

Yes slot 2

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You aint that great bub.
    Neither are you 'bub' your delusional that's a fact!
    Capebuffalo and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    That's a great question.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I joined in 2007. Lifted very little and always wrong. Then I took a nine year break and lived the adult life. Married divorced five kids...
    I came bac in october last year and hit it hard as I could around my job which is overwhelming. Damn near 50lbs later I realize I do have the genetics for this. 5-10 lbs a year till I am 40. Like I said before, I know you don't follow my posts, but I can half ass and still gain more than most doing everything right. If I can't be 3/4 of the way there in 5 years then I have failed. I will add more gear till it maxes and I havent even touched hgh or slin. I will though.
    Don't critique with half knowledge, you dont know me.

There should be less misspellings. I am not goin 70 in my truck.
    The thing is I did the same thing my first cycle... that doesn't mean you got the genetics to get to where you want without TONS of aas which I know you'll try - your diet is off as is your training - simply put you've got zero chance!

And Cuz puts you to shame at 10% and you st 18+ lol get real brotha! Learn to except the things you can not change the courage to know the difference and the wisdom to know the difference! You should know that prayer among most of us yet you live in this blind future!

I put on over 33+lbs after doing a prop(600) NPP(400 btw not 700) and backloaded winny at 50mgs first 2wks then 100mgs next 22wks then down to 50mgs for a final 6wks pushing it leaving me from 160max to 193+ after 10-12wks at 9-10% bf but surely not 18! Lol you don't have the bone structure nor the width to stack on the lbs in a 10-12% bf range where you see your lines / just saying / as of now prime and do it right that's your best bet

Notice how Cuz hasn't even went on high doses to get to where he his and looks 10x better - don't take it as a knock but rather it feed you otherwise you will fall! Best of luck

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    The thing is I did the same thing my first cycle... that doesn't mean you got the genetics to get to where you want without TONS of aas which I know you'll try - your diet is off as is your training - simply put you've got zero chance!

And Cuz puts you to shame at 10% and you st 18+ lol get real brotha! Learn to except the things you can not change the courage to know the difference and the wisdom to know the difference! You should know that prayer among most of us yet you live in this blind future!

I put on over 33+lbs after doing a prop(600) NPP(400 btw not 700) and backloaded winny at 50mgs first 2wks then 100mgs next 22wks then down to 50mgs for a final 6wks pushing it leaving me from 160max to 193+ after 10-12wks at 9-10% bf but surely not 18! Lol you don't have the bone structure nor the width to stack on the lbs in a 10-12% bf range where you see your lines / just saying / as of now prime and do it right that's your best bet

Notice how Cuz hasn't even went on high doses to get to where he his and looks 10x better - don't take it as a knock but rather it feed you otherwise you will fall! Best of luck
    I am not 18 %
    Quit stretching shit.
    Cuz is 6'2" he is the one who doesnt have the genetics.
    Neither of you are spectacular. Im not far off one year in.
    Both of you waste your time trying to cut others down but I will make you all look dumb. You know you are doing something when you have haters. Give me more

Yes i will use more gear than is ever safe to get where I am going. All pros do and that is that. There is safe, then there is pro. Just climbing the stairs.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-18-2017 at 02:09 PM.

I am not 18 %
    Quit stretching shit.
    Both of you waste your time trying to cut others down but I will make you all look dumb. You know you are doing something when you have haters. Give me more

Yes i will use more gear than is ever safe to get where I am going. All pros do and that is that. There is safe, then there is pro. Just climbing the stairs.

Name:	IMG_8081.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	170321
    NACH3 likes this.

Learn to accept the things you cannot change
    Courage to change the things you can
    Wisdom to know the difference
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Learn to accept the things you cannot change
    Courage to change the things you can
    Wisdom to know the difference
    Thx I knew I was off by a letter or two but you got the idea!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am not 18 %
    Quit stretching shit.

Tell me if your not 'around 18%' what do you think you are?? It's not far off I'll tell you that... at least I've put on muscle tissue at the same weight and a rad more at the same bf% - not something you can say!

Sometimes the truth hurts... Marcus made that clear yes ago but I'm still stronger more intense and wilder than you when it comes to the gym.... you can weigh 215 I can weigh 205 and look MUCH BIGGER THAN YIU ALL AROUND! Must suck when I don't even compete but look out I'll be doing my best too within the next year - meaning at 198 I'll look 225 not 215 @ 18% I'm just telling it like it is bro! I get are you 230... nope just 200-205max ATM lmao I can tell it gets under your skin!

I did the same as you, took a break(due to all my surgeries) where as you at took a break crashing trees into a houses and still never got to where I'm at after I OCTd after that cycle above whereas you chose to cruise - now I'm on TRT - yet you still look worse than me and I'll keep gaining with LESS weight and more solid dense muscle tissue than you could ever do! Just stating facts here and I know your about to go Lunny bin on this post - I welcome it b/c your delusions are for real! Sorry but prove me wrong - yiu d yet to do it at all thus far

Obs
    Thx I knew I was off by a letter or two but you got the idea!
    Fuck I didn't get it.
    You confused the hell out of this child.

Your frame of mind is off for this game Nach3.
    You gotta stop trying and start doing.
    With your attitude, or anyone with your attitude, your physique will never be much more than it is. You will spend your life maintaining at about where you are.

Gimme ten bulls, I'll cover all ten. I am the best that there has ever been.
    You're goddam right Jim sharp.

Obs
    Tell me if your not 'around 18%' what do you think you are?? It's not far off I'll tell you that... at least I've put on muscle tissue at the same weight and a rad more at the same bf% - not something you can say!

Sometimes the truth hurts... Marcus made that clear yes ago but I'm still stronger more intense and wilder than you when it comes to the gym.... you can weigh 215 I can weigh 205 and look MUCH BIGGER THAN YIU ALL AROUND! Must suck when I don't even compete but look out I'll be doing my best too within the next year - meaning at 198 I'll look 225 not 215 @ 18% I'm just telling it like it is bro! I get are you 230... nope just 200-205max ATM lmao I can tell it gets under your skin!

I did the same as you, took a break(due to all my surgeries) where as you at took a break crashing trees into a houses and still never got to where I'm at after I OCTd after that cycle above whereas you chose to cruise - now I'm on TRT - yet you still look worse than me and I'll keep gaining with LESS weight and more solid dense muscle tissue than you could ever do! Just stating facts here and I know your about to go Lunny bin on this post - I welcome it b/c your delusions are for real! Sorry but prove me wrong - yiu d yet to do it at all thus far
    More intense? Why do you lay claim to things you have no clue about pussy?

Obs
    I am 15 % bodyfat. I dont think, I know.

I am 15 % bodyfat. I dont think, I know.
    No f-ing way you're 15%. You're 18-20% Obs. I'm not trying to give you shit I'm just being honest.
    Cuz likes this.

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information