Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3136373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,640 of 1641
Like Tree1288Likes

Thread: August Most Improved Competition

  1. #1601
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    ohh and obs brother you actually shocked me with your final pics you are looking great my man and almost had my number one vote but your legs are what held you back in my eyes...im sure it is tough getting an adequate workout for legs in your home gym...I had to join a gym again for that reason alone and my legs blowed up lol...your eventually going to have to if you wish to turn pro one day anyway imho...regardless great job...
    I dont think my leg shots got put with my upper. Maybe though. I went up another pants size to accomodate them.
    Thank you though. Rns really totally transformed.

  2. #1602
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Doubt this comment will penetrate the Tren Dosage!
    Sometimes, your humor is unappreciated.

  3. #1603
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Sometimes, your humor is unappreciated.
    I am waiting for him to compete and I will be there... Lol
    No harm here

  4. #1604
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    24,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I dont think my leg shots got put with my upper. Maybe though. I went up another pants size to accomodate them.
    Just stop drying your pants on hot heat.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  5. #1605
    ghettoboyd's Avatar
    ghettoboyd is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    7,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I dont think my leg shots got put with my upper. Maybe though. I went up another pants size to accomodate them.
    Thank you though. Rns really totally transformed.
    I saw your legs in other pics you posted not just the final two and I wasn't talking about size, they where lacking separation because they are less lean then the rest of you but maybe it was just the pic I saw regardless you did very well but like I faced in my comp when you are already in good shape its harder to see improvement but you did it...

  6. #1606
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I saw your legs in other pics you posted not just the final two and I wasn't talking about size, they where lacking separation because they are less lean then the rest of you but maybe it was just the pic I saw regardless you did very well but like I faced in my comp when you are already in good shape its harder to see improvement but you did it...
    Thank you ghetto

  7. #1607
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    congrats rnsplg an amazing transformation...
    Thanks!

  8. #1608
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Emor way
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 11-14-2017 at 07:13 PM.

  9. #1609
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    So, I was showing my father this thread the before and after pics. At one point He says "wait, did You say all these guys are on steroids , and have did steroids before?"

    He just laughed himself to tears. Kinda pissed me off a bit.

    Sorry dad, we can't all get to 235 naturally with ability to rep 405 10 times.

    He said "why the fuck not, I did. I'm nothing special,you guys are a bunch of pussy's"

    Kinda put shit into perspective for me. I don't think I want to fuck around with aas again.

    He says if i just listen to what he's been telling me for the last 5 or 6 years I'd be way different... Hmmmm
    Without turning this into trash talk I'd just like to ask, why post this?

    You point out what has been done was not impressive, but say nothing of what could have been done better. So are you trying to help or just put people down?

    I showed my dad my before and afters and he got shocked, the last time I showed him before and afters were when I used peptides, he called them "luxury steroids". He said I must have been on some of the most high tech shit in the world this time and thinks my deadlift is unrealistic. His story is like most in the 80s-90s, train, eat, sleep, use dianabol 5mg three times per day until you think you're big enough.

  10. #1610
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Emor way
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 11-14-2017 at 07:12 PM.

  11. #1611
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    No I'm not saying anything here wasn't impressive, quite the opposite in my mind.

    But we get caught up in a lot of steroid use dreams. Its just showing an outsiders perspective to steroid use.


    I think,alot of us here on this board, jumped the gun on,using steroids , including me. Like for just forvourvown enjoyment and satisfaction, I get it. But at times I do wonder if the juice is/was worth the squeeze
    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    No, you came with a story of your dad laughing himself to tears at our progress pictures, and then said that it put things in perspective for you.

    Am I doing it for my own satisfaction? Well, who else's satisfaction would I do it for?

  12. #1612
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Emor way
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 11-14-2017 at 07:12 PM.

  13. #1613
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Yes when we step back and look at ourselves, are aas really needed for this?



    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    So we outright suck and could have done that naturally? This is why I asked, are you only going to come and put everyone down or is there anything you can help anyone with?

  14. #1614
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gyno pls go
    Posts
    3,251
    Well it's not like AAS does anything without diet and training. It just helps with nutrient partitioning...

    Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

  15. #1615
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Well it's not like AAS does anything without diet and training. It just helps with nutrient partitioning...

    Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk
    The nutrient partitioning, nitrogen retention, igf, inhibition of glucocorticoids et.c. of my natural test makes diet and training not do anything lol!

  16. #1616
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gyno pls go
    Posts
    3,251
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    The nutrient partitioning, nitrogen retention, igf, inhibition of glucocorticoids et.c. of my natural test makes diet and training not do anything lol!
    Yeah but you got a point with your nattie Test being poor.

    Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

  17. #1617
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Soon, TRT

    Soon, short burst cycles over and over, massive gains, will make these gains laughable >

  18. #1618
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    So, I was showing my father this thread the before and after pics. At one point He says "wait, did You say all these guys are on steroids , and have did steroids before?"

    He just laughed himself to tears. Kinda pissed me off a bit.

    Sorry dad, we can't all get to 235 naturally with ability to rep 405 10 times.

    He said "why the fuck not, I did. I'm nothing special,you guys are a bunch of pussy's"

    Kinda put shit into perspective for me. I don't think I want to fuck around with aas again.

    He says if i just listen to what he's been telling me for the last 5 or 6 years I'd be way different... Hmmmm
    I dont know your dad but has he ever gone from 160lbs to 220lb inside a year while maintaining the same or less bf% at start and end?

    I would guess your fater is a nice 35-40% bf guy that thought he was big at some point.

    There is no comparison. Shit I was 160lbs and stronger than all the guys I worked with that said "im a big guy".

    Truth was the weren't big. They were fat pussies.
    Maybe my pictures dont do justice. I do want to see this natty bodybuilder that puts on OVER 50lbs of lean mass inside a year. The best he could have doneceven with great genetics is 15lb natty.

    I am not natty and never will be again. Fuck natty!
    I get checked out everywhere I go and no one would laugh and say "hehe your on steroids!?"
    They damn sure wouldn't call me a pussy.
    Not in person.
    I am no where near done.
    I am one year in for christ sake.
    I am gonna shoot shit till my hair and dick falls off
    I am at a lower bodyfat than ever and weigh over 220lbs
    But before I leave this irritating world I will see 260-280

    Tell me I cant.

  19. #1619
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Yes when we step back and look at ourselves, are aas really needed for this?



    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    I dont know how you see yourself but I cant walk into a room without getting eyefucked. Serious. I would be nowhere without it. I might be 190 lbs.

  20. #1620
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    No I'm not saying anything here wasn't impressive, quite the opposite in my mind.

    But we get caught up in a lot of steroid use dreams. Its just showing an outsiders perspective to steroid use.


    I think,alot of us here on this board, jumped the gun on,using steroids , including me. Like for just forvourvown enjoyment and satisfaction, I get it. But at times I do wonder if the juice is/was worth the squeeze
    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Wouldn't you just be happier on a forum for potheads (CBDs or whatever you want to call it)?

    Your statement shows a dissatisfaction with the results of your achievement. You did real well, Couch. Be satisfied and if you can't put it behind you, consider what you will do differently next time. But don't be a sore loser. Perhaps your father can help you figure out how develop better character?

  21. #1621
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    1,200
    Obs,
    Your back looks like an anatomy chart. Great job!

  22. #1622
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Obs,
    Your back looks like an anatomy chart. Great job!
    Thanks Quester! Need about 50 more lbs over the next ten years. Hope and try!

  23. #1623
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is online now Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    813
    I'm naturally big and strong, I have trouble cutting. I have no daubt I could do it naturally, I just never could find the motivation to do it. Not only does AAS make it easier, but it helps me stay motivated. While AAS does not burn fat, it certainly makes it easier for me to cut and not loose muscle.

  24. #1624
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I'm naturally big and strong, I have trouble cutting. I have no daubt I could do it naturally, I just never could find the motivation to do it. Not only does AAS make it easier, but it helps me stay motivated. While AAS does not burn fat, it certainly makes it easier for me to cut and not loose muscle.
    Just the prospect of sticking a big needle in my ass helps me stay motivated. The intensity is not comparable in any way. On gear bi and tri day feels as good as sex.

  25. #1625
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Just was thinking out loud.

    What do the general population think of non-professional body builders using steroids .

    Trust me his comments fostered a pretty heated argument between us.

    I also have a buddy that lived down the street, who is monstrous naturally. Seems those types like to say juicing is "cheating" I don't agree. Not one bit. But I like to question everything.

    I will never achieve anything bigger than 150 I think naturally. My test is and was shot prior to,my first cycle (it was started with half ass trt protocol from quack doctor, I got my vials and never returned)

    Maybe I came off wrong or misunderstood. I guess he expects anyone who uses/used steroids to look like Lou ferrigno. Goes to show the misconceptions about steroids.

    No, obs, rns,id give a left but to look like you guys, (lol kinda am giving up nuts to do so)

    Also dad wasn't fat. Wasn't no 10%-er, but was not above 20%

  26. #1626
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Wouldn't you just be happier on a forum for potheads (CBDs or whatever you want to call it)?

    Your statement shows a dissatisfaction with the results of your achievement. You did real well, Couch. Be satisfied and if you can't put it behind you, consider what you will do differently next time. But don't be a sore loser. Perhaps your father can help you figure out how develop better character?
    Not sore looser. I'm,actually pretty stoked for 3rd. Am I ever going to be satisfied? Hell no.I don't think anyone is, always some one bigger, stronger, faster.

    Also, did you not see what admin said in the cbd thread? It had 0 to do with me, they were going to start discussion anyway...

    I'm happy here, if we can't talk about stuff that bucks the norm, and we all have to be on the same page constantly, what fun is that?

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  27. #1627
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Just was thinking out loud.

    What do the general population think of non-professional body builders using steroids .

    Trust me his comments fostered a pretty heated argument between us.

    I also have a buddy that lived down the street, who is monstrous naturally. Seems those types like to say juicing is "cheating" I don't agree. Not one bit. But I like to question everything.

    I will never achieve anything bigger than 150 I think naturally. My test is and was shot prior to,my first cycle (it was started with half ass trt protocol from quack doctor, I got my vials and never returned)

    Maybe I came off wrong or misunderstood. I guess he expects anyone who uses/used steroids to look like Lou ferrigno. Goes to show the misconceptions about steroids.

    No, obs, rns,id give a left but to look like you guys, (lol kinda am giving up nuts to do so)

    Also dad wasn't fat. Wasn't no 10%-er, but was not above 20%
    I ain't angry at ya or anything.
    I ain't big either. I feel kinda down about my progress lately.

  28. #1628
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Just was thinking out loud.

    What do the general population think of non-professional body builders using steroids .

    Trust me his comments fostered a pretty heated argument between us.

    I also have a buddy that lived down the street, who is monstrous naturally. Seems those types like to say juicing is "cheating" I don't agree. Not one bit. But I like to question everything.

    I will never achieve anything bigger than 150 I think naturally. My test is and was shot prior to,my first cycle (it was started with half ass trt protocol from quack doctor, I got my vials and never returned)

    Maybe I came off wrong or misunderstood. I guess he expects anyone who uses/used steroids to look like Lou ferrigno. Goes to show the misconceptions about steroids.

    No, obs, rns,id give a left but to look like you guys, (lol kinda am giving up nuts to do so)

    Also dad wasn't fat. Wasn't no 10%-er, but was not above 20%
    Yes I see that you are changing stance now after some negative comments, but we are not blind and can clearly see what you posted here and here, whether your dad finds it impressive doesn't help anyone, nor does it help when you say you won't touch AAS again after that talk with your dad, nor does it help when you question if AAS was really needed for all this.

    Sorry man but your character is showing here and I find it a disgrace to the thread. This is a very entertaining part in the forum IMO because you get to see how and what people do, and theres the added thrill of competition. Why fill the end of the page with this garbage, like finishing a painting by splashing diarrhea all over it.

    I own a brick and mortar business that I have to get to every morning to open, 7 days a week, work there for 11-12 hours. Despite this I don't miss meals and if I do, I down a protein shake and some peanut butter within a minute and find a way to compensate later to balance the diet with whatever is available. Despite this I found ways to bring my preloaded peptide shots, cooled to not degrade the peps, to help with the nutrient partitioning 30 minutes before every meal, twice at work and before breakfast and post workout too. Despite this I kept track of my cals, protein, carbs, fats, fiber, water, sleep, I missed very few workouts, I advanced myself technique wise for back training and for squats (by the help of those who watched the thread)... Whether you are unhappy with what you did and find bringing everyone else down is a solution, that's despicable IMO and as Quester said perhaps you need to work on your character. It is embarrassing to the others and changing your stance does not make it better.

    I say leave it at that and take the discussion of whether AAS is necessary to achieve some goal elsewhere. It doesn't even matter if you really want to change stance and want to debate it, it just isn't fitting to this. It's just demeaning to finish the thread with that.

    I hope there are more competitions like this, I'll follow them for sure, I also find this very good entertainment in a community like this. Again thanks for the time to do the judging and for Cape organizing it all.

  29. #1629
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Yes I see that you are changing stance now after some negative comments, but we are not blind and can clearly see what you posted here and here, whether your dad finds it impressive doesn't help anyone, nor does it help when you say you won't touch AAS again after that talk with your dad, nor does it help when you question if AAS was really needed for all this.

    Sorry man but your character is showing here and I find it a disgrace to the thread. This is a very entertaining part in the forum IMO because you get to see how and what people do, and theres the added thrill of competition. Why fill the end of the page with this garbage, like finishing a painting by splashing diarrhea all over it.

    I own a brick and mortar business that I have to get to every morning to open, 7 days a week, work there for 11-12 hours. Despite this I don't miss meals and if I do, I down a protein shake and some peanut butter within a minute and find a way to compensate later to balance the diet with whatever is available. Despite this I found ways to bring my preloaded peptide shots, cooled to not degrade the peps, to help with the nutrient partitioning 30 minutes before every meal, twice at work and before breakfast and post workout too. Despite this I kept track of my cals, protein, carbs, fats, fiber, water, sleep, I missed very few workouts, I advanced myself technique wise for back training and for squats (by the help of those who watched the thread)... Whether you are unhappy with what you did and find bringing everyone else down is a solution, that's despicable IMO and as Quester said perhaps you need to work on your character. It is embarrassing to the others and changing your stance does not make it better.

    I say leave it at that and take the discussion of whether AAS is necessary to achieve some goal elsewhere. It doesn't even matter if you really want to change stance and want to debate it, it just isn't fitting to this. It's just demeaning to finish the thread with that.

    I hope there are more competitions like this, I'll follow them for sure, I also find this very good entertainment in a community like this. Again thanks for the time to do the judging and for Cape organizing it all.
    Couch is fine. Everyone posts something unpopular at some point dont start a witch hunt.

    Peace be to you all my brothers in iron.

  30. #1630
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Couch is fine. Everyone posts something unpopular at some point dont start a witch hunt.

    Peace be to you all my brothers in iron.
    Thanks but I can read and make my own mind Not starting a witch hunt, just trying to reset the storyline to where it was. No need to bring anyone down.

  31. #1631
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Yes I see that you are changing stance now after some negative comments, but we are not blind and can clearly see what you posted here and here, whether your dad finds it impressive doesn't help anyone, nor does it help when you say you won't touch AAS again after that talk with your dad, nor does it help when you question if AAS was really needed for all this.

    Sorry man but your character is showing here and I find it a disgrace to the thread. This is a very entertaining part in the forum IMO because you get to see how and what people do, and theres the added thrill of competition. Why fill the end of the page with this garbage, like finishing a painting by splashing diarrhea all over it.

    I own a brick and mortar business that I have to get to every morning to open, 7 days a week, work there for 11-12 hours. Despite this I don't miss meals and if I do, I down a protein shake and some peanut butter within a minute and find a way to compensate later to balance the diet with whatever is available. Despite this I found ways to bring my preloaded peptide shots, cooled to not degrade the peps, to help with the nutrient partitioning 30 minutes before every meal, twice at work and before breakfast and post workout too. Despite this I kept track of my cals, protein, carbs, fats, fiber, water, sleep, I missed very few workouts, I advanced myself technique wise for back training and for squats (by the help of those who watched the thread)... Whether you are unhappy with what you did and find bringing everyone else down is a solution, that's despicable IMO and as Quester said perhaps you need to work on your character. It is embarrassing to the others and changing your stance does not make it better.

    I say leave it at that and take the discussion of whether AAS is necessary to achieve some goal elsewhere. It doesn't even matter if you really want to change stance and want to debate it, it just isn't fitting to this. It's just demeaning to finish the thread with that.

    I hope there are more competitions like this, I'll follow them for sure, I also find this very good entertainment in a community like this. Again thanks for the time to do the judging and for Cape organizing it all.
    So I'm not allowed to question use?

    I'm,not changing stance, I said I think I may not want to use them again. Which I've said in the past in in other threads.

    So you go through hell jabbing yourself with peptides before every meal. You drive around with preloaded syringes.

    Im not bringing anyone down. If you see it that way, as a personal attack, maybe you should stop thinking every comment in this thread is in regards to you.

    I was saying globally as all non pro gym rats are concerned. Get off you high horse.

    If you think its about you winning, your mistaken. Although I was in here with you 3 others, I was and only compete with myself.

    Basically my man, your shallow personality shows

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 11-14-2017 at 07:04 PM.

  32. #1632
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    There I deleted my "diarrhea at end if beautiful painting" to not tarnish YOUR THREAD rns.

    No go back and delete all comments pertaining to my original post to pretty up your bastardized masterpiece, you big headed narcissistic fool

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  33. #1633
    rnsplg's Avatar
    rnsplg is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    So I'm not allowed to question use?

    I'm,not changing stance, I said I think I may not want to use them again. Which I've said in the past in in other threads.

    So you go through hell jabbing yourself with peptides before every meal. You drive around with preloaded syringes.

    Im not bringing anyone down. If you see it that way, as a personal attack, maybe you should stop thinking every comment in this thread is in regards to you.

    I was saying globally as all non pro gym rats are concerned. Get off you high horse.

    If you think its about you winning, your mistaken. Although I was in here with you 3 others, I was and only compete with myself.

    Basically my man, your shallow personality shows

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Again, like finishing a painting by splashing diarrhea over it. Most fitting timing, after the results, tell us what someone thought (that the results were worthy of laughing ones ass off), and question if AAS was needed for this. Oh, and now you claim I am only saying this because I won and I feel it is all about me. Well it's not like if I can stop you from discussing anything in this thread or that there are any rules of respect that have to be followed, unless you understand them, so go on then I'll leave it at that.

  34. #1634
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Well he was pushing 80, but he acted 22
    He could laugh and drink just like his grandchildren would do
    There was square hay on the meadow, second cutting of the year
    Well his summer work was over once they got the pasture cleared
    They were drinking on the big bluff across the river from the field
    Well, he walked up to the edge and threw a stone in and he kneeled
    And he looked down at the water, he said boys I'm going in
    They were cheering when he jumped but he did not come up again
    Well raise another round boys and have another glass
    Be thankful for today knowing it will never last
    Still lets leave the world laughing when our eulogies are read
    May we all get to heaven 'fore the devil knows we're dead
    Last edited by Obspowerstroke; 11-14-2017 at 08:07 PM.

  35. #1635
    BigTahl's Avatar
    BigTahl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,489
    I would love to see a the before and after pictures of everyone that competed in the last few posts. Great work guys! You are motivating and I like this. Be cool to see how your PCT goes along with bloodwork. Then maybe an interview. I like reading those. Very motivating!
    Last edited by BigTahl; 11-14-2017 at 10:24 PM. Reason: SPelling

  36. #1636
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I would love to see a the before and after pictures of everyone that competed in the last few posts. Great work guys! You are motivating and I like this. Be cool to see how your PCT goes along with bloodwork. Then maybe an interview. I like reading those.
    Pics are all just a page or two back

  37. #1637
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Well I did my best. I got some bunk tren that really screwed me so for the first 4 weeks I was only running about your average trt dose of test. Once I gave up on the tren I increased my test. Diet was strict throughout with 1 cheat meal a week. I gave carb cycling a try as well which I liked. Wish I was actually able to run tren and see what it would do for me but maybe next time.

    My hats off to everyone in this competition and everyone that lives this lifestyle... it’s extremely difficult and takes a lot of dedication and discipline. If your heart isn’t truly in this sport you’ll never succeed.

    Even if I don’t win, I’m still proud of what I was able to accomplish. I when from 225 to 220. I went down two notches on my belt and all my clothes are loose around the waist. Strength did suffer but not too terribly. My body is hurting and tired and I think it’s time for a well deserved week off.

    Attachment 170873Attachment 170873Attachment 170874Attachment 170875Attachment 170876
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I would love to see a the before and after pictures of everyone that competed in the last few posts. Great work guys! You are motivating and I like this. Be cool to see how your PCT goes along with bloodwork. Then maybe an interview. I like reading those. Very motivating!
    After photos

  38. #1638
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908

  39. #1639
    Obspowerstroke's Avatar
    Obspowerstroke is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,908
    Before photo are all at beginning.

  40. #1640
    BigTahl's Avatar
    BigTahl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Before photo are all at beginning.
    I am lazy to past the first 2 pages when there are 40. I am blessed to be a part of this forum with guys like you...........shit did I take my AI today or yesterday?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •