Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Wife cheated 3x

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you are such creep man.
    songdog, NACH3, BG and 1 others like this.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shab1864 View Post
    Hey Brother,
    If this is the third time, I think before you do anything you should get your ducks in order. Get the proof you need for your divorce so she doesn't get everything. Also get your custody arrangements in order for your kids. GET A LAWYER a keep it on the down low. The same situation happened to me several years back and to be honest she will always cheat. I know it sucks but protect yourself because separating is inevitable. I'm am sorry this has happened to you brother but think smart and don't let on what your doing. Protect yourself and your rights to your kids. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Shab thanks for shedding Light brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    you are such creep man.
    Who is a creep?

Kai Lover is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76 View Post
    Who is a creep?
    not me

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lover View Post
    not me
    Nah i don't think you are... what you are is Awakened

I am in the same situation, just a matter to clear things up.
    Otherwise i feel Awakened as well and therefore Life is giving me the option to choose.
    I will get through!!!!

Nah i don't think you are... what you are is Awakened

I am in the same situation, just a matter to clear things up.
    Otherwise i feel Awakened as well and therefore Life is giving me the option to choose.
    I will get through!!!!
    It would be really cool if you could go do a 10-day silent retreat with her. But failing that, go and do it yourself anyway. I think they're in every state in the USA now (something like 390 centres worldwide, and it's free).

It would be really cool if you could go do a 10-day silent retreat with her. But failing that, go and do it yourself anyway. I think they're in every state in the USA now (something like 390 centres worldwide, and it's free).
    I live in Central America Bro.... don't know if we have that program here

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You give the dumbest advice I have ever heard maybe you should do the silent thing around hear and make a lot of people happy!
    Mooseman33, TRA, diesel101 and 5 others like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I do not understand cheaters and I never will. It was beat into my head by my mother from a very very young age that cheaters were scum. It actually caused me severe insecurities in my early twenties that caused relationship issues.
    I can make a phone call that goes like this:
    "You do not make me happy any more, I have decided we need to break up its not open for discussion"

Cheat? Cheat on what? Cheat on myself? No way, I have honor and a conscience. There is plenty of poon tang out there and none of it is worth true love. Cheaters do not know true love and you are way better off without them. I understand temptation but this aint a cheat meal. This is someones life and no one needs to sit wondering why they weren't enough because another got "tempted".

I had a perfect 10 imaginary type woman, like she came from my dreams, walk up behind me and shove her breasts into my back and say "oh sorry, btw you are fucking hot". Most tempted I have been in my life.
    I said, "you are incredible but I am married". She shrugged, she just wanted to play, but when you actually love someone and have integrity....
    I am not now nor will I ever be a cheater. I know how my mind would react to the memory at night, and I would probably off myself if I did cheat. Anyway good luck. Get out of that mess.
    hollowedzeus and BigPimpin76 like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    That was how I meant that. God can intervene in your life and you still get a shit partner though.
    We have a preacher in my family that just got out of emissary and got caught cheating on his wife. This same guy used to give me lectures about working during family outings sometimes when we were behind on bills.
    I may have worked a little too much but I never betrayed my family like that.
    Great thing about God is he is there regardless of the things people do to you.
    Im not a big church guy, I used to belong to many church's but it seems man is WAY to involved in things, its not for me. I just stay in his word and prayer letting him lead the way when I have the strength. To much of the time lately Ive been living for the world, backsliding.
    NACH3, Obs and Mooseman33 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Not much I can add to this and some good wisdom has been shared but you should know at this point its time to move on....
    BigPimpin76 and BG like this.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Kai; you get creepier by the day
    you are such creep man.

lololololol...

But like others have said, get your proof and get a divorce.
    BigPimpin76 likes this.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Brother if you gotta to worry about this shit like u are it ain't fucking worth it...im old dude..52...been there done that seen it all..your peace of mind is everything..she took it from u with her b.s...you getting all kinds of advice..trust me brother there's a better one right around the corner...forget her and move on...p.i...gonna scam u too..save your money spend it on a new honey and u forget about her in a heart beat...countdown..54321..out the door find some one new...do it...imo...youll be better off..you a king not a servant...live your life like a king

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    BigPimpin76 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    lololololol...

But like others have said, get your proof and get a divorce.
    Thanks man,
    If I was single, in a heartbeat but I have kids and its tuff to take that decision.
    Its my kids bro

Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Brother if you gotta to worry about this shit like u are it ain't fucking worth it...im old dude..52...been there done that seen it all..your peace of mind is everything..she took it from u with her b.s...you getting all kinds of advice..trust me brother there's a better one right around the corner...forget her and move on...p.i...gonna scam u too..save your money spend it on a new honey and u forget about her in a heart beat...countdown..54321..out the door find some one new...do it...imo...youll be better off..you a king not a servant...live your life like a king

Thanks man,
    If I was single, in a heartbeat but I have kids and its tuff to take that decision.
    Its my kids bro

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This turned weird...
    Just, if you don't really got proof, idk about divorces in the states.
    Over here it wouldn't really matter who cheated or if anyone did when it comes to a divorce, unless it happened in such a way as it could be argued negligence of the kids. But I get a feeling that this would be important in the US.
    (Over here the law is, what you bring in to a marriage is what you bring out,
    expect stuff acquired together. And how you share that after a divorce won't be influenced by how anyone cheated or not, neither will custody.)

So I guess as long as your satisfied with your gut feeling,
    which at least tells me something ain't right,
    (Or you are very paranoid, idk)
    but she might at the very least have had some of what one can call
    "Emotional cheating" which is everything from having a crush to having dinner with said crush and sharing your intimate secrets, just not fucking.
    Either way man,
    stop taking about god and find out what you wanna do here on earth, right now. And keep a calm head as best you can.

She's still the mother of your kids.
    It's not in your interest to see her "burn".
    It's in your interest to get a good life, with your kids,
    and maybe without having her as your wife.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    This turned weird...
    Over here it wouldn't really matter who cheated or if anyone did when it comes to a divorce, unless it happened in such a way as it could be argued negligence of the kids. But I get a feeling that this would be important in the US.
    expect stuff acquired together. And how you share that after a divorce won't be influenced by how anyone cheated or not, neither will custody.)

"Emotional cheating" which is everything from having a crush to having dinner with said crush and sharing your intimate secrets, just not fucking.
    Either way man,
    stop taking about god and find out what you wanna do here on earth, right now. And keep a calm head as best you can.

Wrong mindset for divorce in the states. Over here you go balls out or get your ass handed to you. Go into a divorce with a soft dick approach here and you will never see your kids and have to hand everything you own to your ex wife. This isnt Europe. The double standard system here means every woman has the rights men do and about 10x the power in court.
    Funny thing I was joking with my laborer who is divorced like me yesterday. I put on my best bitchy voice and said, "I am a strong independent woman and I can do anything a man can! Except be financially responsible for my half of child rearing! He can pay that!"

My laborer about pissed himself laughing. It goes without saying here, go all in to kick ass or she will hand you yours without trying. The court in th US is already on her side. Be mean now or you will regret it the rest of your life.
    High Desert Bill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    This turned weird...

Either way man,

Dude i understand what you are saying.
    Its been like this for years. I have asked her plenty of times to quit doing shit like that. Obviously there is going to be some degree of paranoia.
    The first time she supposedly cheated, she claimed to go to this dudes house, because she would get together with this guys wife to do some origami type of shit... i mean comon!! Shit load of phone calls as well, she would buy him gifts as i found some akward card charges etc... i let that shit go and forgave her for the sake of Love and the Kids.
    Then 4 years later almost the same pattern.
    And now the same pattern of behaviour as well with her ex.
    The father of my step daughter.
    If there was unfinished business in the past what guarantee is there??
    I understand that they have to talk about important issues!
    But really talking in a sneaky matter... nah man that shit aint right!!
    I mean would you trust???
    If she never learned about it when she did it the fist time, neither the second or third. What guarantees not a fourth??
    I like girls man damn sure.... but i never went sneaking around. NEVER!!
    Why? Because if I don't like that to be done to me, why should I do the same? Its all about Trust and ethics!!
    When its behind your back.... Red fuckin flag Bro
    Obs likes this.

Wrong mindset for divorce in the states. Over here you go balls out or get your ass handed to you. Go into a divorce with a soft dick approach here and you will never see your kids and have to hand everything you own to your ex wife. This isnt Europe. The double standard system here means every woman has the rights men do and about 10x the power in court.
    Funny thing I was joking with my laborer who is divorced like me yesterday. I put on my best bitchy voice and said, "I am a strong independent woman and I can do anything a man can! Except be financially responsible for my half of child rearing! He can pay that!"

My laborer about pissed himself laughing. It goes without saying here, go all in to kick ass or she will hand you yours without trying. The court in th US is already on her side. Be mean now or you will regret it the rest of your life.
    Good thing was that before marriage we signed for seperated rights!!!
    That is to my advantage. So i was smart at the beginning of all.
    Obs likes this.

The first time she supposedly cheated, she claimed to go to this dudes house, because she would get together with this guys wife to do some origami type of shit... i mean comon!!
    Not being smart but I do origami and I can make a swan. Inviting someone around to do origami sounds like something I'd do. I'd probably make tea though too and put out a few biscuits.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    creepy grass is what you are
    NACH3 likes this.

I know there's kids involved previously I didn't know...but you know she cant keep you from seeing them...she may even get to keep them should you divorce more than likely she will...but brother would do you want to share a bed with a woman you cant trust...trust is everything..you made commitments and she betrayed you...no piece of ass wife or not is worth the heartache and the grief...she comes home late first thing you think is who she was with...you gonna always question her answers because the trust is gone..I hate to see a brother suffer behind a woman...wife girlfriend or whoever she may be...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know there's kids involved previously I didn't know...but you know she cant keep you from seeing them...she may even get to keep them should you divorce more than likely she will...but brother would do you want to share a bed with a woman you cant trust...trust is everything..you made commitments and she betrayed you...no piece of ass wife or not is worth the heartache and the grief...she comes home late first thing you think is who she was with...you gonna always question her answers because the trust is gone..I hate to see a brother suffer behind a woman...wife girlfriend or whoever she may be...

True that my brother. As of now I will keep a calm head and observe how things unfold.
    Sometimes Time makes justice and things rise to surface by itself.
    I live in Central America so hiring a PI is a no go. Not trustworthy as well.
    The situation really sucks man cause I have an accurate 6 sense that almost never btrays me.
    Then again phone calls ain't proof, and that sucks mad nutz.

Not being smart but I do origami and I can make a swan. Inviting someone around to do origami sounds like something I'd do. I'd probably make tea though too and put out a few biscuits.
    And the point is ???

Central and South America...fine ass chicks everywhere...depending on how old your kids are...you can still see them...I would move on be done with it...7 pages on this topic lots of good sound advice but you seem to want to be stuck in the madness

BG likes this.

Central and South America...fine ass chicks everywhere...depending on how old your kids are...you can still see them...I would move on be done with it...7 pages on this topic lots of good sound advice but you seem to want to be stuck in the madness

Yep 7 pages of worth and appreciative advice which I honor and thank.
    Soon Justice will be served, just a matter of Time!!!
    And yeah fine chicks in this hemisphere for sure
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    I do not understand cheaters and I never will. It was beat into my head by my mother from a very very young age that cheaters were scum. It actually caused me severe insecurities in my early twenties that caused relationship issues.
    "You do not make me happy any more, I have decided we need to break up its not open for discussion"

Cheat? Cheat on what? Cheat on myself? No way, I have honor and a conscience. There is plenty of poon tang out there and none of it is worth true love. Cheaters do not know true love and you are way better off without them. I understand temptation but this aint a cheat meal. This is someones life and no one needs to sit wondering why they weren't enough because another got "tempted".

I had a perfect 10 imaginary type woman, like she came from my dreams, walk up behind me and shove her breasts into my back and say "oh sorry, btw you are fucking hot". Most tempted I have been in my life.
    I said, "you are incredible but I am married". She shrugged, she just wanted to play, but when you actually love someone and have integrity....
    I am not now nor will I ever be a cheater. I know how my mind would react to the memory at night, and I would probably off myself if I did cheat. Anyway good luck. Get out of that mess.
    Sorry for offtopic , had to chime in

I hate cheaters, worst type of ppl , i told my every gf, don't expect forgiveness from me if u cheat , that relationship is over , if u do it once , u'll do it again..+ i can't trust any1 who does that , you're playing with some1s emotions , emotional pain is the worst kind , takes a long time to heal, and leaves you with hard paranoia , but you can always learn from it, it kinda helps you to know what you search for in your partner

But for some reason , i keep attracting that kind of women , i don't really connect with ppl much , but my last 2 "tries" of relationship were with girls that i really got along with , similar interests etc.. only problem was , 1 had a boyfriend , she told me that , i said ok , we were in a same group of ppl , i was fine to just hang out , then we got drunk and she jumped on me , when i asked , what about ur bf , she was like , oh well...i broke the contact later , 2 days ago a friend told me she's still cheating on her bf constantly, dude is totally cucked and is ok with that rofl..

Situation number 2: hanging with a different group of ppl , for a year , one of the members is a girl , she's fine looking , didnt talk to her much , a month ago , she starts texting me , we talk the whole day , even though i hate texting but oh well , let's see where it goes... im about to lock it in , but i keep noticing whenever we are in a group , she's a bit distant from me , after a week of texting i decide to lock it in , kiss her , in that moment she jumps and is like oh but i have a boyfriend , and then she keeps kissing...geez...day after i tell her hey ya either gonna break up with ur bf and be honest or don't text me anymore, and she's like "oh well kissing and a bit of touching isn't really cheating" ...fck off scum

What's wrong with relationships today ...i'd really like if i was born 50-60 years ago...

When i look at my grandparents , they are still together after 50 years... you used to stick with ur partner trough anything , that was the point of marriage ...good and the hard times...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    Sorry for offtopic , had to chime in

I hate cheaters, worst type of ppl , i told my every gf, don't expect forgiveness from me if u cheat , that relationship is over , if u do it once , u'll do it again..+ i can't trust any1 who does that , you're playing with some1s emotions , emotional pain is the worst kind , takes a long time to heal, and leaves you with hard paranoia , but you can always learn from it, it kinda helps you to know what you search for in your partner

But for some reason , i keep attracting that kind of women , i don't really connect with ppl much , but my last 2 "tries" of relationship were with girls that i really got along with , similar interests etc.. only problem was , 1 had a boyfriend , she told me that , i said ok , we were in a same group of ppl , i was fine to just hang out , then we got drunk and she jumped on me , when i asked , what about ur bf , she was like , oh well...i broke the contact later , 2 days ago a friend told me she's still cheating on her bf constantly, dude is totally cucked and is ok with that rofl..

Situation number 2: hanging with a different group of ppl , for a year , one of the members is a girl , she's fine looking , didnt talk to her much , a month ago , she starts texting me , we talk the whole day , even though i hate texting but oh well , let's see where it goes... im about to lock it in , but i keep noticing whenever we are in a group , she's a bit distant from me , after a week of texting i decide to lock it in , kiss her , in that moment she jumps and is like oh but i have a boyfriend , and then she keeps kissing...geez...day after i tell her hey ya either gonna break up with ur bf and be honest or don't text me anymore, and she's like "oh well kissing and a bit of touching isn't really cheating" ...fck off scum

What's wrong with relationships today ...i'd really like if i was born 50-60 years ago...

When i look at my grandparents , they are still together after 50 years... you used to stick with ur partner trough anything , that was the point of marriage ...good and the hard times...
    Good man. Morality is spat upon today and it makes me borderline violent.
    Thank you fpr having a spine brother. Boys dont know what a man is today. They simply mimic what they see.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have put up with it 3 more times than I would have.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I would use this as motivation to become the biggest baddest ass mother fucker you can be

Make it so when she looks at you just the very sight of you makes her jealous and then dump her ass
    Obs likes this.

I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of even dreaming about what she lost...id send her a picture of a fine ass bitch grinding her pussy on my face and washing her panties on my belly...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Im not a big church guy, I used to belong to many church's but it seems man is WAY to involved in things, its not for me. I just stay in his word and prayer letting him lead the way when I have the strength. To much of the time lately Ive been living for the world, backsliding.
    Intersting comment I can relate to ATM!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like the mother of your children has an intimacy disorder and might also be a sex addict.

She might be deeply in love with you, but this might be a compulsive behaviour for her (almost like a semi-conscious self-sabotage).

If I were you I would ensure that she do something drastic to discontinue this. For example, I've started seeing a girl in the last few days, but after she told me something from her past, I won't get into a serious relationship with her unless she does a 10-day residential meditation course with me over Xmas & New Year (Vipassana Meditation).

With that said, we all reach a point where we've had enough. Maybe she's gone too far.
    You piss me off with your self righteous Bullshit all the time! I'll get Get some balls and send em your way you misconstrued POS!
    Obs likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    All I can say to the OP is how I'd react in this situation. I haven't any of my own kids but my gf has two beautiful daughters that are so talented in the athletic department it makes things much easier to step in as a father figure(never overstepping the boundaries of the real father who I get along with very well).... with that said I can only imagine what your going thru and I'm sorry to hear or see this happening!

One thing my gf and I agreed on was anyone of us whose cheated for the first and last time would be dismissed, regardless! It's not a trustful, loyal, honest, relationship anymore at this point it'll always come back to this regardless of how you may think of the situation as of now or in the future which will not be healthy!!!

I ask you to think upon these objectives while doing your own thinking yet come to a realization of the big picture whether it's black & white or part grey etc, you need closure and your kids may be better off with you and her if she deserves it, imho... it seems like there's more to this than what's been said but that's any conversation tbh!

Keep your head up and go about your daily life just thinking and providing for your children!!!

~Nach
    hammerheart and Obs like this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been through the cheating, without children in a marriage than ended because of it, and through a divorce after that without cheating but with children involved. I agree that you need proof before you upend not only your life but your children's lives. Divorces wreaks havoc on a family, and can be utterly devastating to the kids. My divorce is 2 years ago, was somewhat amicable after a little while but we buffered the children from much of the disagreement. I didn't ask for the divorce and offered counseling several times. I went myself for years to try and be proactive. It was incredibly hard for the kids and still effects them. My number one goal throughout the whole thing is to be a man of integrity and look out for my children. Fortunately my ex is a good mother and I try to be the best father I know how to be. But my children still suffer and I can tell you it is so heartbreaking at times I either break down and cry or go to the gym and f*ck up some iron...after 2 years. So my suggestion would be to determine if there is truly cause, seek out a family counselor for you with the goal of doing what is absolutely best for you children (not staying in a dysfunctional marriage without trust if that is how it ends up, but taking steps that put the children first in the process, before, during and after). No one deserves to be cheated on but man, the kiddos, they don't deserve any of it.
    Best of luck brother, really hope things work out for the best.

High Desert Bill is offline New Member

This right F***ING here. I spent eight years in family law court , and you're exactly right, men are at a HUGE disadvantage here . My ex finally screwed up enough to where I won custody, but I lost my house and had to file bankruptcy in the process. We now do a 50-50, That I agreed to eventually, and was all I was looking for in the first place. So much for my daughter's college money.

In my opinion, no proper example is being set for children by staying with a cheater.
    Obs likes this.

Obs

I got not so nice feelings giving a bid today. Very attractive girl, single, and she was giving off body language very strong. I actually thought of this post while we were talking. My conscience is a real prick that screws with my sleep a lot but sometimes it does its job awesome.

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    I'm sorry friend I've been there. I work on the road, I started working on the road so I could provide a better life for my wife and kid. I figured all I was missing out on, it was worth the sacrifice to better provide for my family and I figured my wife understood that, respect the sacrifice I was making. Nope two of my boys where not mine! It's a real kick in the teeth of what you're going through. At certain point you're too old to start over so now I'm in a career I will on the road where I can't form new relationships working 7 days aweek from state to state and the responsibility to my remaining child keeps me from quitting this career it's all I know. i hope it works out for you
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Just so guys in other countries can understand divorce in the states:

One day you get a text message at work, "I have rented a home 300 miles away. I am leaving you and taking the kids." One week later you find out she is with another guy and no doubt left you for him. You fight back and forth in texts. She sends you pictures of her kissing him. She demands child support but you say no child support until I get time with the kids. She contacts child support and they get around to her case in 6 months.

Now... Child support determines you owe her for six months @$1200. Bear in mind you have been trying to get her to sign divorce papers since she left! This is due immediately but your lawyer has sucked you dry!

Now here is the kicker... Anything over $5000 behind on child support and they take your drivers license. Now you can't work or get to work. At ten thousand behind they arrest you and slap you with a felony charge and 120 days in jail if this is your first criminal offense.

Now, you are a convicted felon with no license and no way out of your hole. 80% of the planet would call you a deadbeat dad. You cant get a job that pays shit because you are now a felon. Of course, she got full custody of your kids, you went to jail!

So... In this fucked up country all a woman has to do is find someone else, leave you, avoid you for 6-12 months while not allowing you to see your kids and letting child support rack up.
    Child support will predetermine how much you owe before custody or a divorce is decided. Get that? The fuckers will say you owe her for witholding your children.
    Your kids grow up without a dad and curse the memory of you because thats what mom put in their heads over the years.
    All this happened because she avoided you and coming to an agreement on divorce.

WELCOME TO AMERICA GET A PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT
    Josh577 likes this.

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    Yea that sounds about right. Men have no rights or equality! From small boys up we are brain washed to let the fck us over, you have to treat them like a lady and play along to there cat and mouse games when your young, your expected to ask them on dates, drive them on the date, open the door, pay for the date, and if you get any that's up to her as well, oh and that's her way to! Thin some day you are expected to buy her a ring get on one knee and ask her to marry you and you are exspacted to ask her dads permission on top of that. The wedding is her special day, after that you can buy her a car and a house that she will completely take over. Thin she will want a kid which also becomes her special time, baby showers and all that stuff. Now we are expected to protect and provide and play our traditional roll, work all day, pay for all this shit and come home from work to work at the house cutting grass and doing honey does and if you get five minutes left in the day thin you have to intertane her and keep her happy, if your lucky you might get some ass every now and again but that's on her terms also.What the hell are we geting out of this? because women are not keeping up there end of the deal now days if your a man in a traditnal roll doing your job as a man. You can do every thing you sappost to, protect and provide, be a good dad and if she decides to run off with Jody down the street she will get your house, kids, half your check and half your retirement. It's bull shit! When it's over your left alone, broke, homeless and you might
    Get to see your kids onces a month if your lucky! On top of all of that the women will drag your name threw the mud, demonize you like you had it comeing because a girl is always the victim. If you ask a women to play her roll relationship, be fair, be accountable or just do her part because you are thin your a sexiest! I know this dosnt apply to every situation or every women but a lot of them it does
    Last edited by Josh577; 09-29-2017 at 11:57 PM.
    Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information