Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: What pisses you off at the gym?

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries

What pisses you off at the gym?

I can't stand people using equipment and taking extended breaks to use their phone!

I'm not saying no phones, I use mine for music and switching songs etc, but no social media on the floor!
    KINGKONG likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    I can't stand people using equipment and taking extended breaks to use their phone!

I'm not saying no phones, I use mine for music and switching songs etc, but no social media on the floor!
    Constant selfie taking has definitely added a new dynamic to annoying douches in the gym. I really get irritated by roamers in the gym. Like they just walk around haphazardly with no clear goal. They pop in on your rotation at the dumbell rack do a set of bicep curls, followed by roaming off to do leg extension then back to the dumbbell rack and do some shrugs. All while still standing in front of the rack so you can’t get or put up weights.
    KINGKONG likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Constant selfie taking has definitely added a new dynamic to annoying douches in the gym. I really get irritated by roamers in the gym. Like they just walk around haphazardly with no clear goal. They pop in on your rotation at the dumbell rack do a set of bicep curls, followed by roaming off to do leg extension then back to the dumbbell rack and do some shrugs. All while still standing in front of the rack so you can’t get or put up weights.
    I like how these social media apps suggest people based on location. I was browsing on the shitter and saw some 'fitness chick' posting stuff and it looked like it was from my gym. By the time I got to the floor I saw her in the same outfit taking even more pics!

Needless to say, she'd best stick to posting pics of her ass and not her horse face!
    MuscleScience likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

This drives me crazy I'll be moving around taking 30 sec breaks between sets thinking of my exercise maybe taking time to adjust a song on my phone
    I swing around and see someone on the cable crossovers my last exercise playing on their phone..so I get a drink of water walk around in circles do another exercise so I don't feel stagnat by the time the person leaves the crossovers 30 min later the blood in my chest has moved elsewhere and my good mood turned to bad..this is why I specifically pick times were few ppl are in there fri, sat nights no one is in there sun early nobody ..all the selfie takers are at the bar or sleeping in while I get full use of the equipment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    This drives me crazy I'll be moving around taking 30 sec breaks between sets thinking of my exercise maybe taking time to adjust a song on my phone
    I swing around and see someone on the cable crossovers my last exercise playing on their phone..so I get a drink of water walk around in circles do another exercise so I don't feel stagnat by the time the person leaves the crossovers 30 min later the blood in my chest has moved elsewhere and my good mood turned to bad..this is why I specifically pick times were few ppl are in there fri, sat nights no one is in there sun early nobody ..all the selfie takers are at the bar or sleeping in while I get full use of the equipment
    I like sat and Sunday at 5am, usually only me and one or two other regulars at that time. Weekdays it's tough but the morning crowd is usually trying to get done fast and off to the rat races

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Some dick grabs a bench I was waiting on, site there for 6 minutes does a set with 25lbs plates one on,each side, gets up, grabs his chest like he just got a bad case of DOMS. sit a another 6 between next set.
    Obs and Sh0tsf1red like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    When I just finished working out and the kids or woman tries to speak to me expecting a response.

I would cancel my membership here if I had one.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    that idiot come in gym spend more time looking at muscles while working out and tell his friend to take a picture and then as long as he is walking or standing in front of mirror keep checking himself out. Plus what OBS said.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Obs
    How do you guys go to the gym?
    I make the biggest scene when working out.
    I grunt yell and curse sometimes lying in the floor drenched in sweat getting it all over my equipment ALL OVER and I am certain I could not train as effectively in public.
    Look at yates training with a partner yelling at him while he yells out each rep. That is what I want next. I want someone to yell at me in my basement. Shit, maybe I should set up a one day event at a nearby planet fitness just to show them what true failure looks like.

Them veins on kel's legs... Thats cause he yells like a man bringing death each squat.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I like how these social media apps suggest people based on location. I was browsing on the shitter and saw some 'fitness chick' posting stuff and it looked like it was from my gym. By the time I got to the floor I saw her in the same outfit taking even more pics!

Needless to say, she'd best stick to posting pics of her ass and not her horse face!

Hmmmm

This is half of the reason y I even go

To check out asses - duh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by obspowerstroke View Post
    how do you guys go to the gym?
    I make the biggest scene when working out.
    I grunt yell and curse sometimes lying in the floor drenched in sweat getting it all over my equipment all over and i am certain i could not train as effectively in public.
    Look at yates training with a partner yelling at him while he yells out each rep. That is what i want next. I want someone to yell at me in my basement. Shit, maybe i should set up a one day event at a nearby planet fitness just to show them what true failure looks like.

Them veins on kel's legs... Thats cause he yells like a man bringing death each squat.
    lol!
    Obs likes this.

One gym I go to called "the body shop" requires you to yell and scream, much like a prison yard. They play death metal and pink Floyd.

Other gym (pf) I sometimes use in a pinch, won't let you super set or make a peep. Just as long as you grunt eating pizza, that's ok.

My basement, well I shoot bullets into my heavy bag and beat speed bags while screaming "get some mother fucker, yippy kiyyi yay, bitch"
    Obs and Octaneforce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Man lot of ppl I havent heard from in years...thank you for posting it.

Blog Entries
    One thing about my current gym is that it’s cold as fuck in there. They keep the AC low. It was 68 degrees today, I get a light sweat going and then I start freezing. I’ve complained a few times. It’s like stepping into a food cooler.
    Sh0tsf1red and Obs like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    One thing about my current gym is that it’s cold as fuck in there. They keep the AC low. It was 68 degrees today, I get a light sweat going and then I start freezing. I’ve complained a few times. It’s like stepping into a food cooler.
    Wow. Its cold as hell in my dungeon but I am thinking of adding a fan. I literally soak my underwear and shorts in 30 min.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Wow. Its cold as hell in my dungeon but I am thinking of adding a fan. I literally soak my underwear and shorts in 30 min.
    Try full nude workouts, increases free test bro. Only works if you're screaming every rep and someone walks in on you
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries

My gym runs cold too, sometimes can be refreshing

Blog Entries
    My gym runs cold too, sometimes can be refreshing
    Nothing refreshing about it for me. I get a light sweat going then the AC kicks on and it sends a shiver through me. My muscles will cramp up like nobodies business. I’m thinking about switching gyms because of it.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Try full nude workouts, increases free test bro. Only works if you're screaming every rep and someone walks in on you
    I hope its the neighbor and not a kid...
    Then again, my wee wee tends to hibernate about the third set... Goes from "8===D" to "8D"

Blog Entries
    My new comment I use without exception when someone is acting like a douche and lift ridiculous weight and act like they are Arnold is, "You done warming up yet so I can use it?"
    hollowedzeus and Sh0tsf1red like this.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Girls that walk in and first make a whole drama about them selves, taking their jacket off and getting ready. Whilst they scan the room to see and make sure "all eyes on me" then struts herself around like 'the only chic on a prison island and everyone should be drooling on them. I love it when they get irritated because I make it a point to immerse in music and concentrate and ignore them. They get so pissed, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Girls that walk in and first make a whole drama about them selves, taking their jacket off and getting ready. Whilst they scan the room to see and make sure "all eyes on me" then struts herself around like 'the only chic on a prison island and everyone should be drooling on them. I love it when they get irritated because I make it a point to immerse in music and concentrate and ignore them. They get so pissed, lol.
    Funny you should meantion that, when I roll up in the gym I gota have all eyes on me. I want all them B’s to know who is numero uno.
    Obs, cousinmuscles, tarmyg and 2 others like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Funny you should meantion that, when I roll up in the gym I gota have all eyes on me. I want all them B’s to know who is numero uno.
    Accidently show the abs while wiping sweat off with your shirt, I know your tricks MS lollol
    Obs and MuscleScience like this.

Blog Entries
    Accidently show the abs while wiping sweat off with your shirt, I know your tricks MS lollol
    All they will see is my flabs at the moment. Got to get this fat off me lol.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

All they will see is my flabs at the moment. Got to get this fat off me lol.
    More motivation to do so..I go through phases and right now it's huge but unrecognizable abs..makes me sick but I can be a bit more liberal with my diet and Iam strong..hey ms was supposed to go to that place yesterday ..judge retired (insider trading or some such) and Iam the crook lol so Iam still here for the time being ..got someone helping me get nebido))
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Blog Entries
    Oldest trick in the book!
    KINGKONG likes this.

Yesterday in the Gym older lady was sitting on the "seated leg curl" machine exercising very slowly while reading a book I needed to use it , I just shook my head and walk away. Little later one girl on the Elliptical was on the phone while actually doing it.I normally dont pay attention its just that Thursday is the carb load day and only thing standing between me and food is the bloody gym and I am cranky.
    MuscleScience and Obs like this.

I swear this happened to me..I was trying to use machine but guy kept passing out had to snap a pic for you guysp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What pisses you off at the gym?-img_0991.jpg  
    Obs and tarmyg like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The music, it sucks butt. How can anyone workout to Miley Cyrus???

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    The music, it sucks butt. How can anyone workout to Miley Cyrus???
    You gotta come in like a wrecking ball.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

When they look at me sideways during my weekly raid if the lost and found box. How the hell they assume I didn't loose my bottle of cologne, water bottle, shaker cup, belt, and such?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    When they look at me sideways during my weekly raid if the lost and found box. How the hell they assume I didn't loose my bottle of cologne, water bottle, shaker cup, belt, and such?
    Lmao! You win! That irritating as hell!
    Try to walk out with a set of dumbell and swear you brought them in...

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Lmao! You win! That irritating as hell!
    Try to walk out with a set of dumbell and swear you brought them in...
    "What these dumbbells, they are used, spent. I'm,taking them to get recycled?..."

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    More motivation to do so..I go through phases and right now it's huge but unrecognizable abs..makes me sick but I can be a bit more liberal with my diet and Iam strong..hey ms was supposed to go to that place yesterday ..judge retired (insider trading or some such) and Iam the crook lol so Iam still here for the time being ..got someone helping me get nebido))

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    Oldest trick in the book!
    I also do the “old naked man in the locker room,” trick too, except I’m out on the floor and have my clothes on, mostly.

I grab a towel, put one leg up on a bench and pretend I’m drying my balls, like an old naked man does right when you walk into the locker room. Meanwhile my dong is hanging out the side of my shorts pant leg dangling in the wind.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 10-20-2017 at 09:40 PM.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    I grab a towel, put one leg up on a bench and pretend I’m drying my balls, like an old naked man does right when you walk into the locker room.
    I do the same but I'm not pretending ;-)

Blog Entries
    I also do the “old naked man in the locker room,” trick too, except I’m out on the floor and have my clothes on, mostly.

I grab a towel, put one leg up on a bench and pretend I’m drying my balls, like an old naked man does right when you walk into the locker room. Meanwhile my dong is hanging out the side of my shorts pant leg dangling in the wind.
    I too enjoy letting my dong be wind blown dry

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Waiting for others kind of sucks, I miss having my own dungeon

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Waiting for others kind of sucks, I miss having my own dungeon
    Good to see you back. Been looking for ya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information