David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

What is up with the Spam

I have just noticed that we have been getting a lot of spam posts lately. Never seen that before on here. Also the site have been down a few times lately.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I have just noticed that we have been getting a lot of spam posts lately. Never seen that before on here. Also the site have been down a few times lately.
    Site has been running crappy for a long time. Previously searchable threads keep becoming unsearchable using the exact same keywords. The "like" button doesn't keep a count or track anymore, (thats frustrating because IDK what I have liked and havent) and it routinely runs slow as hell.

As for the spam it is one loser we keep reporting and he fires up another account and he is indeed a relentless prick.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Site has been running crappy for a long time. Previously searchable threads keep becoming unsearchable using the exact same keywords. The "like" button doesn't keep a count or track anymore, (thats frustrating because IDK what I have liked and havent) and it routinely runs slow as hell.

As for the spam it is one loser we keep reporting and he fires up another account and he is indeed a relentless prick.
    I think I know what prick you are talking about.

Thread Information