• 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Your worst injection story

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member

Your worst injection story

Lets hear it if anyone had any. Starting to pin myself from next week.

Perhaps ill have something to add.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    SubQ pin in the abs area, ugl Test E, result was a tennis ball sized lump that took one month to reabsorb.
    UncleCurley likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    This happened a few weeks ago actually, first time and I don't know but I guess veins move around

Inject in shoulder as I always do, barely punctured the skin and feel pain I've never felt before at all and I've been injecting for a year now. Pull the syringe out and I barely even went all the way but massive amount of blood starts pouring out of my delt, just find another spot to inject and it goes smoothly and no blood or issues. Must have hit the vein and that's where the pain came from, cleaned up blood and added a bandaid. Not sure, but I just never had this problem before with injecting into a vein like this

I felt it as soon as I punctured the skin

Oh, yea I also used to do quads, sometimes it hits a nerve and my leg just starts bouncing up and down so I don't really do quads anymore

-Favorites are actually glutes

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    SubQ pin in the abs area, ugl Test E, result was a tennis ball sized lump that took one month to reabsorb.
    Never had real horror stories but same thing happened when I used peptides. First couple of sources sold salt in a vial or something. No effects whatsoever and left me with an itchy red lump the size of an olive maybe, for 2+ weeks. Then I have shot 1ml subq which felt weird lol.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never had any major issues

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Never had real horror stories but same thing happened when I used peptides. First couple of sources sold salt in a vial or something. No effects whatsoever and left me with an itchy red lump the size of an olive maybe, for 2+ weeks. Then I have shot 1ml subq which felt weird lol.
    There was something just wrong with that vial of Test (it was also the first I've ever had) pinning IM was also painful and still today I got a small bump in left side delt after one week worth of PIP from that oil.

Like all newbs I thought I was smarter and could find a new way too skin the cat....
    so...
    subQ test P in my belly fat resulted in back and blue welts that were so painful that I would wake up when I rolled onto them...

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Pinned 2 cc’s of test e in my delt. A few days after I noticed there was a big soft spot there. It got bigger and mushier. After about a week it looked and felt like a small water ballon. So I decide to drain it. I took 12 cc’s out with 4 syringes. It was grayish green. Real nasty shit. Started a round of antibiotics and didn’t lose my arm.

Another time had a muscle spasm and it bent the needle in half.

Pulled one out and blood shot and splattered all over the wall. A lot of blood.

Pinned calves. Couldn’t walk for a week.

Hell I can keep going. Lol

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Ahh cape making me nervous haha. Guess it’s just part of the game

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    my first injection ever at 17 years old . gear was dirty. I ended up with a horrible infection that was going systemic. was in the hospital for over a week on IV drugs.

I have had infections before, and horrible pip, but no major injection problems (at the time of injecting). I've always been a slow and steady pinner, if I get that sharp pain from hitting a vessel, I pull out and relocate.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2 stories. 1st one was back in the day when I 1st tried but only 1x, 1 injection using a 16G 2in needle. DAMN talk about a harpoon. lol

2nd one was the first time I used an auto SureSafe auto retractable syringe. I didnt know it was auto retractable and though it broke off. OMG panic attack. lol

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok, so I'll tell my story, who knows, maybe it will have some people thinking twice.

Back in September 2016, I got Dengue fever. For anyone who has had this, they know that merely having a fan blow on your skin makes it feel like someone is peeling it off and your muscles hurt more than the worst DOMS you can imagine. On top of this, your immune system is highly compromised so you can not eat anything fresh as your white blood cell count is dangerously low.

Anyway, as I am cruising on 200mg of Test-E weekly, I kept doing my injections. Now, I am meticulous and always use alcohol to clean and wash hands and such. I might be overly cautious, to be honest, but that is the way I do it. I kept up my injections as usual during my sickness and caught an infection in the glute. It would not go away. One week later I am in the hospital bed and having surgery to have this drained. More than one cup of fluid was removed, and the wound had to self-heal, no stitches. It is now healed but looks like a war wound or something similar. I have attached a picture right after surgery and one now that it is recovered so you guys can see it. It might not be for sensitive people, so I have not added the pictures to the post.

Right after surgery: https://imgur.com/z4VgS5q

Today: https://imgur.com/jRWJKtT

Holy crap tarmyg... Thank god for nebido!

tarmyg, thats just a scratch, man up.

Seriously though, that doesn't look like much fun and you would think leaving it open would make you more susceptible to infection.
    Glad to hear/see it healed ok.
    tarmyg likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    tarmyg, thats just a scratch, man up.
    You sound like my wife :-)
    David LoPan likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Just had that myself actually...lol

But i tried doing a full 2cc instead of doing a micro dose.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    Stories like these is why I hate pinning. So I try to keep it at a minimum.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Just had that myself actually...lol

But i tried doing a full 2cc instead of doing a micro dose.
    Are you new or what??? 2cc? You got what you deserve and you know it. 1/2 cc at a time.

FireApe is offline Banned
    I've done about 8 or 9 cycles 12-16 weeks in length, sometimes pinning e3d, more recent cycles pinning eod, and the worst I can report is the time I went to aspirate and the syringe filled with dark blood. The tip of the needle was either sitting in a blood vessel or had gone through one.

Also thankfully I've never gotten Tren cough, and I've taken both Acetate and Enanthate , the latter at over a gram a week.

Are you new or what??? 2cc? You got what you deserve and you know it. 1/2 cc at a time.
    Seriously, I do 3cc's all the time with no issues
    David LoPan likes this.

Blog Entries
    To sub Q yes lol
    lovbyts likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Oops, thought y'all were talking bout Im
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    To sub Q yes lol
    Live and learn. lol

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I did hit a nerve in the quad one time and just about kicked the sink off the counter top and of course blood stream came out all over the wall when I pulled the needle out.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Pinned 2 cc’s of test e in my delt. A few days after I noticed there was a big soft spot there. It got bigger and mushier. After about a week it looked and felt like a small water ballon. So I decide to drain it. I took 12 cc’s out with 4 syringes. It was grayish green. Real nasty shit. Started a round of antibiotics and didn’t lose my arm.

12ccs wow. Lol. That would freak me out.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't aspirated on my 4th injection. I must have hit a vessel. Was coughing like hell and felt like I was going to die. Fine 5 minutes later

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Pretty sure I had an infection once....got a crazy ass fever and literally didn't go to class one day....but my body fought it off

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Seriously, I do 3cc's all the time with no issues
    You do 3cc sub Q ?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    my first injection ever at 17 years old . gear was dirty. I ended up with a horrible infection that was going systemic. was in the hospital for over a week on IV drugs.
    Ouch, dang GH!

So I injected my Test/Deca /Tren combo into my penis to see if it would make it grow. LOL Just yanking your chains. On my first cycle I pinned 2cc's of Sus250 into my quad, TOTAL virgin muscle, because that's what I saw on the internet. I literally couldn't walk on that leg. So two days later, since my left leg was sore I inject 2 cc's in my right leg. OMG, it felt I broke both femurs. Worst yet, I was my son's lacrosse coach so I had to get out on the field and run. I had to squinch my butt so hard so I wouldn't cry out from the pain. I could have made diamonds from coal in my butt that week. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    So I injected my Test/Deca/Tren combo into my penis to see if it would make it grow. LOL Just yanking your chains. On my first cycle I pinned 2cc's of Sus250 into my quad, TOTAL virgin muscle, because that's what I saw on the internet. I literally couldn't walk on that leg. So two days later, since my left leg was sore I inject 2 cc's in my right leg. OMG, it felt I broke both femurs. Worst yet, I was my son's lacrosse coach so I had to get out on the field and run. I had to squinch my butt so hard so I wouldn't cry out from the pain. I could have made diamonds from coal in my butt that week. LOL
    Since you usually post seriously, you made me flinch for a second lol you got me. First weeks of my first cycle I used Genesis cypionate which isnt exactly "bathtub UGL" but it hurt like you described, it probably crashed in the muscle. My own brew produces maybe 1/10th of that pip, almost pain free but not like pharma grade stuff unfortunately.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

Sounds spot on aside from the sterile abscess. But, of course it's just a matter of time.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    First ever pin was the worst, 2.5 mls of test cyp in right quad... walking with a limp for a week. Lesson learnt.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    First ever pin was the worst, 2.5 mls of test cyp in right quad... walking with a limp for a week. Lesson learnt.
    What went wrong? Dirty gear or too much for the muscle to hold?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    What went wrong? Dirty gear or too much for the muscle to hold?
    Probably my shakey hands. Possibly too much for virgin muscle too..

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Mine was from when I was in my early 20s and had a friend inject me. The needle was to long and large gauge. He hit my sciatic nerve and went into the bone. OUCH, then he pulled it out a bit and started to inject it. I thought I was going to die. I reached back and yanked it out and blood went everywhere. I had a hard time sitting, walking, standing for weeks.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Back in my drug days I've seen people inject with coffee, soda, lime green Gatorade and almost anything liquid. I once saw my friend fix his shot with puddle water off the ground. He's was fine and did it all the time apparently. I've also seen the worst infections that you couldn't even imagine from impurities in drugs.

You do 3cc sub Q ?
    No, IM. I never go over 1cc sub q

I had my worst one yesterday. For some reason I had the shakes (like on clen ) and I managed to jerk the needle while it was berried in my ass. Holy shit my ass is sore

Thread Information