ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs down Tiger Woods in the 400 club?!?

I was in a training class for work last week and I think the guy teaching the class is in love with Tiger Woods... It was a sales enhancement class I got stuck in (I'm not a salesman) so I was kinda pissed to be there anyway.

So the guys going on and on... Tiger this, Tiger that,,, blah blah blah... but then he says... "and you guys might not know this but Tiger can bench press 400lbs!" bros... before I could stop myself I said "bulllll-shit..." and BUSTED out laughing,,,
    Well, my buddies got a kick out of it,, but the dude got Pissed! He got all red in the face and went OFF on me about what a stud Tiger is... and the whole time Im STILL laughing in his face and saying "whatever you say man..."

To be honest, I'm not a golfer,, and all I know about Tiger is that he makes a lot of TV commercials... so I was hoping some of you golfers could set me straight and let me know if I owe that dipshit and apology... (which he'll never get even if Tiger benches 500lbs!)
    thanks
    Ripped

redrock is offline Member
    I think I heard the same rumor. Looking at Tiger's frame, most anyone who bodybuilds or powerlifts wouldn't put their money on him.

This is probably what happened. Tiger was in some weight room and some other people were there. He probably put up 225 or some other weight that is impressive in the Golf world. Some reporter added up the plates wrong, one thing lead to another and wham! 400lbs. REDROCK

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Well Bros .. I work at the Olympic Club here in San Fran. For you Bros who don't know, the Olympic Club is where the 1998 US Open was held. So of course I play golf and chat with a shit load of guys who play as well. Anyway, two of our Asst. Pro's went to Stanford around the same time as Tiger and they said he was the strongest athlete at Stanford .. lb. for lb that is. However, this does not mean he could bench the most. I don't remember the exact #'s, but at something like 180 lbs, Tiger could bench about 300.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    thats pretty funny, i cant see him throwing up 400, no chance in hell

peaker

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i've also heard that tiger puts up around 300. i've also heard thet regis philbin can put up over 300. that would make more sense then tiger though. regis has a better build for benching.

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I heard that he benches 400 ounces, not pounds.

RIPPED: You and your buddies have to be more careful, bro. You guys may have pissed off Tiger's Tigress......LOL

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Imagine if Tiger went on serious amounts of hgh and test during the golf season? That'd be sick!!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I've got a video tape of Tiger and shows his daily workout at 6:00 a.m.I've had this tape for over a year and at the time he put up 340pds. so the 400pd club is very possible.Tiger is not some scrawny punk this guy has a very impressive build and he also has run times that alot of running backs would be jealous of.The man is not just a golfer he is a true athlete!

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I've seen that tape too. Last I heard it was 350lbs but that was like 2 years ago, so he might be in the 400 now.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you for fuckin' real. That's nuts. Good for him though...but that's still nuts. If it's true, I have a newfound respect for him...he's still a bitch though.

HA

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    ...he's still a bitch though.

HA
    LOL

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    LOL
    I don't know who the bigger bitch is Tiger or G Child...I'm going with Tiger...only becase he is a crying bitch...and he hits the ball farther than me.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

I have to agree about him being a bitch... I have a girlfriend who bartended one summer in St. Thomas. She said he came in the bar and was a total prick the whole time.

no offense guys, but I'd have to see him push up 400 before I'll believe it.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Then it's agreed, he's a bitch. A rich bitch, but nonetheless a bitch. Biiiitch.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No f@#$n way bullshit, now I agree he is probally strong for his frame but not 400lb bench strong

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I couldnt care less of how much he benches, but im with you guy´s on him being a bitch! he probly crys in bed after having sex with his SWEDISH girlfriend cause it was so beatyful!
    Rich bastard!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    where did u guys get the video of him working out from???

Thread Information