bluemofo4 is offline New Member

Montreal, Canada eh?

Guys, goin up to Montreal in two weeks with a bunch of buds...anybody have any recommendations/suggestions on places to visit? i.e. clubs, whore houses, restaurants...

Staying on Guy street...wherever that may be.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemofo4
    Guys, goin up to Montreal in two weeks with a bunch of buds...anybody have any recommendations/suggestions on places to visit? i.e. clubs, whore houses, restaurants...

Staying on Guy street...wherever that may be.
    Try 'Red Ketchup'...I believe he's from Montreal.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Hit St. Catherine's St. The best place there is Club SuperSex. Best strip club in Montreal. There is also another club (not strip), that I always go to but can never remember the name of it. It's right by the Hard Rock Cafe so you shouldn't miss it. If you stay on St. Catherine's you'll be having the best time of your life. I'll be up there in a week or two also. Can't wait!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Canada eh, eh? hehehe

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ste-catherine, crescents is also fuckin nice, theres a nice club where all the high class hoes goes its call the extrem. nice place. stay in the core like st-catherine st-denis. all the clubs and bar are there

If you want the pubs/dance/drinking places, then off Ste-Catherines street you hit Bishop Street, Crescent Street, De La Montagne street... thats the anglo pub strip and has somehting for every taste. If you hit Saint-Denis and the Old Port area, then you'll get the same, but with mostly french people.

Now for pussy, you got tons of strip joints, some pretty classy on Ste-Catherine west of Boulevard St-Laurent, and if you want the raunchy stuff, then you hit Ste-Catherine on the east side of St-Laurent and on St-Laurent itself north of Ste-Catherine.

Most of the "classier" places are totally hands off. Some of the "less classy" places on the other hand are touchy-feely. For those, look for places that have "dance à $10" (ten dollar dances).

Staying on Guy street you're almost on the middle of it all so I highly suggest you walk or take the Metro everywhere... driving and parking downtown is a nightmare, and cops here are real nazis when it comes to drinking'n'driving. It's a criminal offence here (that means impound + jail).

Catamount is right btw, Super-Sexe is not too bad

Red

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Club: If you like Hip Hop go to Jet Club
    If you like House go to Central Station
    If you like Whores, call 514-944-9545 (Ask for Lori or Alex or Emanuelle)

Good luck!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LMAO @ lattman !! True Canadian broz always share whores

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    The greatest trip I had going to Montreal was about 4 weeks ago and we stopped at this club along the way....Erotica.....we get in there and there were no dancers. Just strippers walking around and standing by the bar. Finally I go up to one of them and was like "whats the deal how much is a dance?" She says to me "$20 a dance, $80 a blow job, $160 for everything". Sweet, it's a prostitution club! Sorry boys I only spent the $20.

bluemofo4 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys...I'll be sure to check out the above places (esp Erotica).

Lattman--I think I'll ask for Lori...the other two names sound like dudes.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    hit up peel pub and sir winston churchills!

Thread Information