Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BuzzardMarinePumper
  • 1 Post By BuzzardMarinePumper
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Is this guy still alive ?

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Is this guy still alive ?

Is this guy still alive XxAndreaxX; I have not been around for a while .

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure bout him, but see we got another Ga boy here

Blog Entries
    lol , I am a grand paw and down for the count waiting on a hip replacement and Prostrate to be removed additionally need PT on right shoulder at best . Also have a detached Labrum & detached Rotator Cuff on the left ! An L5 Vertebrae pinched nerve . Goal is to have all that repaired this year and hope to be back in the gym by June 2019 ......... talk about a marathon and long term goals and not giving up is tuff !

Where are you from I live in north central GA Canton . Used to hit it 5 to 6 days a week hard at 56 and 57 years old , also was backpacking the AT got 300 miles logged in . Seriously hope to be back at it hard and steady at 59 June 2019 . Lifting and backpacking .......... forgot that age really does make a difference !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 03-30-2018 at 08:10 PM.
    *Admin* likes this.

Know what you mean bro! I got spinal stenosis, facet joint and degenerative disc disease, bulging and herniated disc. I have shoulder issues, but nothing major like yours. Had my gall bladder removed a couple months ago. I'm from a little shit hole town, Americus, bout 135 miles south of Atlanta.

Not a grandpa, but not far behind, 45

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Know what you mean bro! I got spinal stenosis, facet joint and degenerative disc disease, bulging and herniated disc. I have shoulder issues, but nothing major like yours. Had my gall bladder removed a couple months ago. I'm from a little shit hole town, Americus, bout 135 miles south of Atlanta.
    Yeah I have been through there before ? Not sure if it was going down 75 or on my way to Destin ? I tell you 56 years old was a really killer year no pun intended ! Got plenty of Deca and TB-500 on hand to assist in recovery ! Kel showed me some amazing info on Deca and bone & tendon regenerating ! I know what TB-500 does it is amazing ! I can not afford stem cell harvesting and injections ! Wish I could !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Not a grandpa, but not far behind, 45
    Oh and I hate your arms , lol JKN ! Good work ! Not that you need my approval .

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Planning my new MENT cycle

Search reveals his last post was in this thread in November last year. I would say he is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Oh and I hate your arms , lol JKN ! Good work ! Not that you need my approval .
    Lol, dropped a lot of bf since that pic, dropped a lot of arms too! Started a tren cycle this week, they'll come...lol

Yea I tried tb500 awhile back, it really helped my shoulders

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Planning my new MENT cycle

Search reveals his last post was in this thread in November last year. I would say he is alive.
    lol , yeah I saw his last post . But some of his the large amounts of gear he claimed to do and his dangerous actions mixed with recreational drugs made me think he may have kicked the bucket ? Before I was injured and watched the boards a lot he was always posting off the wall unorthodox practices . Also very willing to give bad advise ! ......

This forum has changed a lot and for the better a lot more good info and a lot less BS !

The dumb ones I made or make are just plain ole not knowing ! I post up some stuf that is strange to many of the smart guys on here ! I have learned a lot though and get my blood work done every 5 mths . I cruise and blast ! But have been on a cruise dose for about a year and I have not been able to work any upper body .......
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    lol , yeah I saw his last post . But some of his the large amounts of gear he claimed to do and his dangerous actions mixed with recreational drugs made me think he may have kicked the bucket ? Before I was injured and watched the boards a lot he was always posting off the wall unorthodox practices . Also very willing to give bad advise ! ......

This forum has changed a lot and for the better a lot more good info and a lot less BS !

The dumb ones I made or make are just plain ole not knowing ! I post up some stuf that is strange to many of the smart guys on here ! I have learned a lot though and get my blood work done every 5 mths . I cruise and blast ! But have been on a cruise dose for about a year and I have not been able to work any upper body .......
    There are a lot of trolls that make things up to get a reaction. I would say that was the case with this guy.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    There are a lot of trolls that make things up to get a reaction. I would say that was the case with this guy.
    Concur. Very different individual.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    People don’t die that easily. Don’t know who this guy is, but probably just left the forum.
    Read the thread someone linked too,
    seems like a hard headed individual that really didn’t want to change anything. More preoccupied with low BF than size, which I guess is legit, but then you don’t need that much gear.
    But to each their own.
    guitarzan likes this.

Thread Information