CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Prednisone and dbol: Safe? Or discontinue use?

Hey so Ill get right into the meat and potatoes

I have asthma that is probably temporary and will more then likely see a 100% recovery. My previous place had mold and forrmaldahyde.

About 72 hours ago I got another attack that the inhalers couldn't fight. Ironically I was saving my dbol cycle for when I locked in on my diet and training (perfect flight kind of dude). The dbol helped considering the water retention but it is not an anti inflammatory like pred.

Because I started my cycle I kind of want to see it thru. But maybe it is best to hold off?

40mg of pred first two days
    20mg for three days it is considered a "blast" dosage.
    30mg of dbol split into 10mg doses three times daily

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope you aren’t taking dbol without test.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure, but heard prednisone can be rough on the body, that's why docs typically only give it for five days. Probably not a good idea to take another oral with it

Tried today and was fine
    Actually I felt great. What the dbol couldn't do the prednisone stepped right in. Go figure. Ill watch for side effects, probably won't kill me but my liver doesn't know yet lol.

About the test. It is on its way probably about two weeks out. It was a part of the reason why I waited. I know dbol suppresses testosterone and aromatizes pretty hard.

Shoulda said it but tbol and an AI are coming soon. So yeah I kind of started dbol temporary and if my body can manage side effects, would like to try.

About Tbol. It works better for my goals I just couldn't pass up the dbol. Want to look into stacking dbol and tbol but both are heavy in toxins. Not sure if a 50/50 stack or 70% tbol/30% dbol stack works.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I really don’t think you have the knowledge to be using steroids . Oral alone is a bad plan and running 2 orals together is dumb too. First cycle should be test only to see how you respond. Running too many compounds leaves you wondering which one is causing the problem if it arises.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No issue using a short course of prednisolone with AAS.
    Might be some more water retention,
    but it’s actually better to use some AAS with the corticosteroids than not to IMO.
    The AAS will prevent the prednisolone from making you catabolic.
    And the AAS won’t hinder the anti inflammatory response.

Thank you bro it helps

Off topic but you got any insight on me continuing without test or AI? Note: it is on its way and was literally the reason why I wanted to wait.... Because I already knew the risk.

Looking in the mirror and watch for Gyno and hair loss daily. So far so good. But it is also well under two weeks where by that time an inject of Test E at 500ml will be administered as well a dose of Novlanex.

It is also worth noting I took a visit to my now endocrinologist where I informed her of my game plan and wanted to be better save then sorry. She called back excited (because I also wanted to get prescribed test rather then a source). My total test was 948 over an 1100 on their test. While my free test was... Wait for it. 341 over 170 on their test. My free test was literally over the bar. Not making that up.

My thyroid function was 0.65 which means my thyroid is close to being over active actually. All my vitals showed positive signs. Along with low blood pressure and a resting heart beat of 59 bpm.

It is worth noting I have about 2 years of assertive fast pace road biking (hence my nickname) before I considered all of this. Lastly I come in at 182 pounds 5'11". Which is dense weight but no shredded abs at the moment. Prior to road bikes I practiced martial arts and gym'd hard. Had an apollos belt a strong back a bubble butt and thick legs lunging 75-85 pound dumbbells (the gym I belonged too had no higher weight in dumbbells) all damn day way before I knew what a hormone cycle even was.

But honestly I don't want to come across nuts but just wanted to state that. Not defending myself but making it clear that I am taking it slow and looking for mentors on this forum on purpose.

Thank you DocToxin for all the info it helps out a ton man.

Best

Edit: I read that it is more safe and easier to take orals over injects at first. But injectables obviously hold their own.
    Last edited by CAADsprint; 03-31-2018 at 03:12 PM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Thank you bro it helps

Off topic but you got any insight on me continuing without test or AI? Note: it is on its way and was literally the reason why I wanted to wait.... Because I already knew that the risk.

Looking in the mirror to watch for Gyno and hair loss daily. So far so good. But it is also well under two weeks where by that time an inject of Test E at 500ml will be administered as well a dose of Novlanex.

It is also worth noting that took a visit to my now endocrinologist where I informed her of my game plan and wanted to be save then sorry. She called back excited (because I also wanted to get prescribed test rather then a source). My total test was 948 over an 1100 on their test. While my free test was... Wait for it. 341 over 170 on their test. My free test was literally over the bar. Not making that up.

My thyroid function was 0.65 which means my thyroid is close to being over active actually. All my vitals showed positive signs. Along with low blood pressure and a resting heart beat of 59 bpm.

It is worth noting I have about 2 years of assertive fast pace road biking (hence my nickname) before I considered all of this. Lastly I come in at 182 pounds. Which is dense definitely no abs. Prior yo road bikes I practiced martial arts and gymed hard. Had an apollos belt a strong back a bubble butt and thick legs lunging 75-85 pound dumbbells all damn day way before I knew what a hormone cycle even was.

But honestly I don't want to come across nuts but just wanted to state that. Not defending myself but making it clear that I am taking it slow and looking for mentors on this forum on purpose.

Thank you DocToxin for all the info it helps out a ton man.

Best
    As a first cycle you will lose out if you don’t use test. Cycles without test is somewhat frowned upon, but they do have their place, but I’d say that’s for more special purposes.

But test is underway so I hope it does get there , otherwise you’re stuck with no test and no AI. (Do you have hcg and SERMs for PCT?)

Without an AI you can definitely be okay when just using dbol and tbol.
    Without an AI I would drop the Dbol down to no more than 30mg ED, and stack 30-40mg tbol with that. I’d say the two has pretty equal anabolic potential but that varies from person to person.
    And without any test, and you’re own test will be surpassed within days of using those orals, you might need to up it to 100mg total for the orals.
    But that’s a high dose and you could risk getting the worn out feeling.
    Again I’d use 30/70mg Dbol tbol if no AI.
    Dbol doesn’t really aromatize that much, but it aromatize to a very powerful estrogen; methyl estradiol.
    This is potent shit and also has a longer half life, so it could accumulate somewhat over time.

But if your T was as high as you say naturally, I’d test again and see if that was correct. If so, i really wouldn’t use any AAS now, rather just spike with other anabolics that don’t suppress T.
    But i suspect those values weren’t the norm. You need to test at least two times to really say anything more definite about natural production.

I think you will be disappointed without test in the cycle.
    And when you add test there’s no way around using an AI. (Well you could use a SERM instead, but I wouldn’t, it’s poisonous shit hehe!)

But hcg and PCt is in order?

Thread Information