Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Insomnia??

BenTren is offline Banned

Insomnia??

Not really off topic buuuut...

Does anyone else get insomnia from running AAS or is it just me? Since starting my cycle and coming to realisation of it i've had some pretty sh*t sleeps. like maybe 5 out of 7 days i'll barely catch 3-4 hours sleep. Coming from a guy who loves his 8+. Could this be down to roids or something else?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, same here

Basically I blamed the test for a while but for me its more my addiction to other things that keep me up at night..

Anyway, the only time I can't fall asleep until 2-3am is if i have to do a late night injection for some reason (inject timing changes for me since work, travel, etc..)
    Injecting late at night will fuck me up and i wont sleep, too much energy

If you're running tren though that will keep you up...

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Yea, same here

Basically I blamed the test for a while but for me its more my addiction to other things that keep me up at night..

Anyway, the only time I can't fall asleep until 2-3am is if i have to do a late night injection for some reason (inject timing changes for me since work, travel, etc..)
    Injecting late at night will fuck me up and i wont sleep, too much energy

If you're running tren though that will keep you up...
    Could possibly be something else and maybe i'm just blaming the Test. I've heard that test can help with sleep. Sucks being sober! that's what's probably causing it haha.

Damn even with this sh*t don't think i'd ever pin at night! That would be like taking Amphs haha. Staying away from the tren for a while until i'm ready for the beast. lol.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try some melatonin
    marcus300 and PeanutbutterDC like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    Not really off topic buuuut...

Does anyone else get insomnia from running AAS or is it just me? Since starting my cycle and coming to realisation of it i've had some pretty sh*t sleeps. like maybe 5 out of 7 days i'll barely catch 3-4 hours sleep. Coming from a guy who loves his 8+. Could this be down to roids or something else?
    High estrogen might keep you awake at night as well as drowsy during the day. Are you taking your AI?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BTW, no. I'm heading to bed right now and I feel like passing out right after I do.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    High estrogen might keep you awake at night as well as drowsy during the day. Are you taking your AI?
    you know what, I do actually get those symptoms quite mildly though not too severe. Unfortunately i don't have an AI on me but next payday i'm going to order some. ill be taking an AI 5 weeks into my cycle it wouldn't be too late then will it?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    Could possibly be something else and maybe i'm just blaming the Test. I've heard that test can help with sleep. Sucks being sober! that's what's probably causing it haha.

Damn even with this sh*t don't think i'd ever pin at night! That would be like taking Amphs haha. Staying away from the tren for a while until I'm ready for the beast. lol.
    Depends on what else you do throughout the day, there's plenty of things that can keep us awake. For me, if i inject later in the day i'm not sleeping. Could be the test or something else but these days I'm sure I'm not sleeping for other reasons..

I've also tried melatonin and problem with that is i sort of depend on it now, what sucks is after a while they don't work

Best advice for proper sleep, turn off the tv/computer and anything else after 7-8pm. Just turn it off and do something else. The light will keep you up

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Try some melatonin
    Melatonin. It's on the list. Ill try pretty much anything. Even rubbing one out these days doesn't cut it. *cry*

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Depends on what else you do throughout the day, there's plenty of things that can keep us awake. For me, if i inject later in the day i'm not sleeping. Could be the test or something else but these days I'm sure I'm not sleeping for other reasons..

I've also tried melatonin and problem with that is i sort of depend on it now, what sucks is after a while they don't work

Best advice for proper sleep, turn off the tv/computer and anything else after 7-8pm. Just turn it off and do something else. The light will keep you up
    Yeah it sucks having that reason. I'm going to have a look into melatonin. When i was taking test booster a while back I remember vividly having very good deep sleeps. some of the best sleeps ever. F*ck knows why but they were haha. Yep and blue light from my phone doesn't help either. I'm f*cked for tonight lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Try some melatonin
    Agreed, melatonin is great for getting into REM, loads of places to buy it from just goggle it

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get married,have kids, own a business with 20 employees, and run tren that will definitely give you insomnia.

I always have sleep issues but tren does make it worse.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm on xans for sleep only

I do .5-1mg about 4x per week

Can't really say what caused my sleep to go to shit. Years of stim abuse, the sauce or natural anxiety passed from my mom who has never been able to sleep well & refused all meds until very recently

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem. Most nights I can get to sleep fine but I'll wake up multiple times. I'm trying to go to bed at the same time at night and getting up at the same time in the morning and hoping my body just gets used to it. It seems to be getting better some nights. When I cannot fall asleep for 20+ hours, I take sleeping aid ( CanadaDrugs )
    Last edited by Oliver47; 05-26-2018 at 04:27 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    zolpidem

Thread Information