Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Safe(r) Cycling for the old folk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Safe(r) Cycling for the old folk

I know I don't feel old & look awesome for my age then some. So, I would like to implement "some" safety into my juicing.

Stomach issues that I have been having - I think I am getting a much better handle on - by stopping(or at least severely slowing down) my drinking

BP & Cholesterol I feel that I have a very good handle on now - between the array of homeopathic supplements, cardio on the regular & low dose juicing

Liver issues - none so far, and I take another set of homeopathic supplements for that which somewhat cross paths with my BP set

Now, I am hearing this prostate enlargement talk - and I am getting close to the big 4o -

so, what is safer to cycle? I love my mast tren combo with some winni or Var here & there

I came up with dropping the mast/tren & replacing it with month long bursts on just Var added to the test I am already on

Since now I can afford var on the regular

Only thing I came up with so far

Does this sound like a credible idea?

Or - one way or another we r just causing ourselves serious harm without knowing what it is until it surfaces

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This concept seems excellent: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...explained.html

Shorter cycle duration, no waiting for a long ester to kick in or go out, max gains and make use of methods like priming.

How about test only cycles?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I know I don't feel old & look awesome for my age then some. So, I would like to implement "some" safety into my juicing.

Stomach issues that I have been having - I think I am getting a much better handle on - by stopping(or at least severely slowing down) my drinking

BP & Cholesterol I feel that I have a very good handle on now - between the array of homeopathic supplements, cardio on the regular & low dose juicing

Liver issues - none so far, and I take another set of homeopathic supplements for that which somewhat cross paths with my BP set

Now, I am hearing this prostate enlargement talk - and I am getting close to the big 4o -

so, what is safer to cycle? I love my mast tren combo with some winni or Var here & there

I came up with dropping the mast/tren & replacing it with month long bursts on just Var added to the test I am already on

Since now I can afford var on the regular

Only thing I came up with so far

Does this sound like a credible idea?

Or - one way or another we r just causing ourselves serious harm without knowing what it is until it surfaces
    I really liking mast (first time with it, at 700mg week on top of test 500mg week)

I got some primo, gonna save it for next blast. mast test primo.

I think between mast primo and low dose test, those are the mildest safest drugs (of course not 700mg weekly of mast)

I don't think var is liver friendly enough for us 35+ guys to use on the regular

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I want to cruise on 150 mg test, 100 mg mast,,100 mg primo per week. that was my plan.

then drop every thing but test (after 8 week cruise) and bump it up to 500mg , and then ad back mast and primo at 400mg each around week 9 of 16 weeks

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I have had some similar thoughts. Just basically that I'm older and only got one set of organs.

Going forward I am looking towards limiting my compounds and doses used. I have a rather nice advantage in sort of 'starting fresh' since it has been a long time since I really did much in the way of AAS, and even longer since I did anything crazy with it.

The basic concept is lower dose test as a base, with a reasonable amount of deca , mast, eq, or primo alongside (300mg/wk-800mg/wk, depending); No orals besides var or proviron .

No more tren . No more harsh orals. No more throwing caution to the wind. Let's face it here: I'm not a mass monster or professional bodybuilder. At this point I never will be. However, I have decided that I would like to live long enough to enjoy retirement... and feel and look fcuking good when I get there. Hopefully crazy-ass young me left enough gas in the tank I can still make it lol.

Will I stick to this? I think so. Time will tell. There is no doubt that this approach is not for everyone. We all have our own goals and our own limits.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^

agree with everything in here.
    Ernst likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking of adding proviron - but, it doesn't seem too "result full"

Me & tren formed a special relationship - like a crack head & crack. No - but, I run a super low dose at under 100mg a week + mast still @ right about 150mg a week

Damn health & longevity - neither one of these were a huge concern to me 5 years ago when I just wanted to look like I am exploding out of my skin

Thread Information