• 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By JohnnyV85
  • 2 Post By EDCG19
  • 1 Post By EDCG19

Thread: Can you feel that!?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Can you feel that!?

You are racing away from your problems there is a world of hurt behind you just waiting for you to slip up and your ass is cooked. You are running 85 in a 55 hoping you get there before its too late and some unforeseen tragedy stops you dead in your tracks.

You made it, you grab your bug out bag and jog to the door and it closes behind you. Its too late for them now, you got away, you are free now. You smell the pain in the air mixed with the truth of steel and exhertion.

Now you are free. For the next hour nothing else matters, you made your escape, from what you can't even remember. Dress in and the headphones go on. There is no one else now. Just you and the adrenaline flowing through your veins with the trenbolone and ephedrine.

There is no one that gets to experience a painful peace like you are about to expend. Only another brother in iron could understand. You look in the mirror and see the bulges and veins that will soon explode and have people staring. You are disappointed for a minute with many parts but that to is going to change and thats why you are here.

By the second exercise you are sweaty and its just starting to turn on. You feel the pump now and the movements come slower and more deliberate.

At the end of the sixth exercise your success is becoming obvious to you and everyone around you. The burning sting in your muscles is getting louder as you drop into the final two exercises so you throw in drop sets to the final two exercises, without break between sets you are now drenched in sweat and shaky.

You have done it! You are at peace as you head for the showers! You walk past the wall mirror you see nothing short of a beast and you love the work that has found you. You want nothing more than to continue this art but you must heal now.

You shower and dress back out. Gather your shit and just sit in the peace for a second in the midst of your own defeat, which brought you this calm.

As you walk to the door your hand reaches for the doorhandle and you take a deep breath... Back to the shit that doesn't make sense. Back to the shit you don't control. A life of exes and child custody battles. A world full of regret and hate. Work contracts and things muscles hate. Felony charges and fuck off false accusers. Shit that pulls and pulls at you to try and seperate you from all passion and art that you love and create. There is lawyers to pay and big brother waiting for you at every turn. The eye in the sky is always watching. Everyone wants something from you and none of them appreciate the blood you give them like they should. They sure as hell don't understand what you are doing taking this time to sculpt your masterpiece.

As the door opens a beam of light spreads across the floor invading the gym and all your problems flow with it.
    "Motherfuckers"...

Until tomorrow, back to hell.
    hammerheart, JohnnyV85, BG and 2 others like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    this is "Animal"
    Obs and marcus300 like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Did you get into the bath tub meth again?
    Obs and marcus300 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Did you get into the bath tub meth again?
    RaginCajun likes this.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    i ask the same thing and she said its too big for her pvssy I shoved it in and unload anyway

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I always tend to think of you Obs when I hear this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    This is beautiful, got some motivation now for that next gym session..
    Obs likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good post' haven't been able to train in a week but this just reminded how bad I need to get back in.
    Obs likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    you are a really good writer obs I enjoy reading your posts...
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    This is beautiful, got some motivation now for that next gym session..
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Good post' haven't been able to train in a week but this just reminded how bad I need to get back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I always tend to think of you Obs when I hear this.
    Believe that is going on my playlist! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    this is "Animal"
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you are a really good writer obs I enjoy reading your posts...
    All of you have the disease.
    Get to the gym, its the only thing you are truly good at. The iron lady is the only girl that will make you feel good and keep you from wrecking yourself. You like the pain. Everyone has a drug, yours is pain. Each and every one of you is defeating something dark inside when you lift.

Thanks everyone.
    BG and ghettoboyd like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I feel like every day all I am waiting for is the next time I get to go to the gym. It is like the weight of the world is lifted from my shoulders (no pun intended) and I have no worries or stresses.
    And FUCK rest days. They suck. I do em because theyre necessary, but theyre the worst
    Good post OP
    Obs and JohnnyV85 like this.

Judgeno1 is offline New Member
    Man that's awesome!

Man that's art<<<

Man that's fucked, oh well, get it in bro

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Obs and BG like this.

Obs
    We either push back or give in. Acceptance of the inevitable, or the battle continues.
    Life leaves us jaded, we seek solace where we can. A lifetime of lies and mistakes perpetuates our drive to chase dreams out of reach. I found my peace in the pain. My true love is the vengance I exact on what is considered defeat.
    Memories sting my mind and soul and I pass this pain to my body, because it does not lie like my heart.
    Bring on the pain, these dreams weren't mine anyway. I'll never stop pushing back. Take what you will from me, I dont need it. I have my release and you can never take that away. When sacrifice and pain bring you peace, all the world can do is watch you become great and bitch that they don't have the very thing they gave you...
    Drive.
    ghettoboyd, KennyJ and EDCG19 like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Obs you hit the nail on the head with that! that is so very true!

There are two place I feel at complete peace in this world
    One is sitting in a field or side of a mountain in the mornings watching the sun come up.
    Or as you wrote walking into the gym and getting ready to completely destroy shit!!
    KennyJ, Obs and charger69 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Obs you hit the nail on the head with that! that is so very true!

There are two place I feel at complete peace in this world
    One is sitting in a field or side of a mountain in the mornings watching the sun come up.
    Or as you wrote walking into the gym and getting ready to completely destroy shit!!
    I used to hide in the bathroom from my family...

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    that is hilarious
    Obs likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Riiight. 1. gym 2. side of mountain 3. on the shitter
    diesel101 and Obs like this.

Obs
    No sleep last night.
    Feel like a dog on a chain. I lay down to a racing mind and lay for hours.

So I am here at the gym now.
    The only thing I know to do to run from my mind. I can turn it around now. I will know peace in the torture.

What would I do without this?
    Someone will wake up disappointed I am not there and find my note. I explained but they won't get it.

I have had lots if hobbies in my life. They always consumed all my spare moments. I have never had something that fit my personality like this. I would not be here without this. No matter how big of a piece of shit I think I am, I can escape it here.

I never saw life being what it is. None of us do. I question myself at night when I lay down. Is there anything I can do better for my kids and family?
    In good times my conscience allows me to sleep. In hard times, this workout is my only peace.

I don't much care for peace. I think my lifestyle proves that. I want stress.

Goddamit if I can stand being idle though, when things aren't up to par. Still feel like I am running away from something I can't escape, every damn day.
    EDCG19 and Old Duffer like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    No sleep last night.

The only thing I know to do to run from my mind. I can turn it around now. I will know peace in the torture.

Someone will wake up disappointed I am not there and find my note. I explained but they won't get it.

I have had lots if hobbies in my life. They always consumed all my spare moments. I have never had something that fit my personality like this. I would not be here without this. No matter how big of a piece of shit I think I am, I can escape it here.

I never saw life being what it is. None of us do. I question myself at night when I lay down. Is there anything I can do better for my kids and family?
    In good times my conscience allows me to sleep. In hard times, this workout is my only peace.

Goddamit if I can stand being idle though, when things aren't up to par. Still feel like I am running away from something I can't escape, every damn day.
    We all have to keep moving forward. As you already know this and my daughter saved my life at one point and I moved away from working out but if I can stay healthy I'm here to stay. There are so many things I wish I would have done different in my life but that fuels what I'm doing right now.
    Last edited by KennyJ; 01-18-2019 at 10:09 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    No sleep last night.

My therapist says I’m addicted to the stress. That’s why I don’t change how I do things in life. Hell its the only way I know to live.
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Obs and EDCG19 like this.

JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member
    Man, that hit home
    Obs likes this.

We either push back or give in. Acceptance of the inevitable, or the battle continues.
    Life leaves us jaded, we seek solace where we can. A lifetime of lies and mistakes perpetuates our drive to chase dreams out of reach. I found my peace in the pain. My true love is the vengance I exact on what is considered defeat.
    Memories sting my mind and soul and I pass this pain to my body, because it does not lie like my heart.
    Bring on the pain, these dreams weren't mine anyway. I'll never stop pushing back. Take what you will from me, I dont need it. I have my release and you can never take that away. When sacrifice and pain bring you peace, all the world can do is watch you become great and bitch that they don't have the very thing they gave you...
    Drive.
    Shit, i try to limit what i say sometimes but this is something that has been building up inside for a while
    I need some information or some tips to not leave that anger inside, or to not get jaded because at this point i'm actually a jaded person with serious anger issues even though i hide it if i can

funny i saw this post at the right time, i was just thinking about this shit a few days ago but i usually dont post this type of stuff on here in public

anyway, i need to know
    The how do you stop becoming jaded and full of hate for a multitude of reasons (this is something i struggle with, i hate with a passion)

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    My therapist says I’m addicted to the stress. That’s why I don’t change how I do things in life. Hell its the only way I know to live.
    Funny you mentioned this, i have the same problem. I do change things up time to time but the whole thing with stress is highly addictive because once my mind gets going i remember all the heavy shit even though im trying to forget but the mind still goes there and fuels you up with anger

shit good thread, not sure how i missed this one
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Shit, i try to limit what i say sometimes but this is something that has been building up inside for a while
    I need some information or some tips to not leave that anger inside, or to not get jaded because at this point i'm actually a jaded person with serious anger issues even though i hide it if i can

funny i saw this post at the right time, i was just thinking about this shit a few days ago but i usually dont post this type of stuff on here in public

anyway, i need to know
    The how do you stop becoming jaded and full of hate for a multitude of reasons (this is something i struggle with, i hate with a passion)

Funny you mentioned this, i have the same problem. I do change things up time to time but the whole thing with stress is highly addictive because once my mind gets going i remember all the heavy shit even though im trying to forget but the mind still goes there and fuels you up with anger

shit good thread, not sure how i missed this one
    I have no idea.

I have no idea.
    damn, yea i wish i knew how
    but if you figure it out, make a thread

I can channel the anger into positive things but i cant forget about the source of the anger or what caused it, that shit will fuel me for a long time
    the fire just never goes away, it puts out stays dormant but than all the anger returns ...
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Damn I got some good ones

Thread Information