• 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 4 Post By *Admin*
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By BG

Thread: GearHead Digest info please

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

GearHead Digest info please

Okay, reading Obs interview WTF happened with GrearHead while I was away working? I don't need the full blow by blow just what happened. I am not trying to start drama, I am just a nosey fucker and was helpful to me.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    who?

here's the only "GH" I know of.
    https://generalhydroponics.com
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    no he was a member but I believe he was banned. Want the 411, PM me if need be with details.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Which thread? I wanna see this

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    He gone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    He gone
    Duh....Did you read the interview

Blog Entries
    Sometimes I feel like some members here need to watch this video. J/K

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    There was some trust issues and multi accounts... to many things to go into and open back up to be honest. If you need more info please pm me.

Respect
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    no he was a member but I believe he was banned. Want the 411, PM me if need be with details.
    A lot of people will come to you with a lot of completely different details so there's not one single story. He had a lot of shit piled up for getting banned but I got the honor of choosing his new user title in short, he tried to make money off of wrecking YOUR health.

I think it's best left alone, he started out slow and gained people's trust, then did everything he could to turn members against each other. Then it was impossible to speak against the BS theories he made on the fly, if you did he would relentlessly harass you and he would spend pretty much all day on the forum... Just let this story die as it's pretty sad he managed to get people to do dangerous stuff.

If there's anything people should learn from this is always check the sources and READ the sources, just because someone registers an account here, puts a cool looking avatar and has a cool writing style doesn't mean what they say is true.

Blog Entries
    Okay, that makes sense. He did seem to be able to write stuff pretty fast like he had a database he would go to for a quick cut, copy and paste. He could have been a 500-pound fat woman for all I know.

I just saw something about losing money to him so I was like WTF. Always trust and verify. Never believe the shit you believe just because it is written on the internet. Get as many facts as you can and make up your own mind. Reseach and evidence based science is the way to go. Why I like this site.

Blog Entries
    Admin, feel free to close this thread.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Just let this story die as it's pretty sad he managed to get people to do dangerous stuff.

If there's anything people should learn from this is always check the sources and READ the sources, just because someone registers an account here, puts a cool looking avatar and has a cool writing style doesn't mean what they say is true.
    FWIW, his "balancing estrogen to test (super levels of test) and letting E2 get higher than is recommended by only using a small amount or no AI at all fucked me up for a few weeks and got me a bit of gyno that required me to take AI and Nolva daily for 2 months.I prefer to take minimal amount if serms.

anyway I was on test base daily, although it was only 22.5 mg a day on top of my 500 of test e,..

im not saying some of his crap wasn't useful info, and got you to think outside the box, but if I trust someone I tend to listen biasely. which in this case WAS a big no no.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    There was some trust issues and multi accounts... to many things to go into and open back up to be honest. If you need more info please pm me.

Respect
    This and.........

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    FWIW, his "balancing estrogen to test (super levels of test) and letting E2 get higher than is recommended by only using a small amount or no AI at all fucked me up for a few weeks and got me a bit of gyno that required me to take AI and Nolva daily for 2 months.I prefer to take minimal amount if serms.

anyway I was on test base daily, although it was only 22.5 mg a day on top of my 500 of test e,..

im not saying some of his crap wasn't useful info, and got you to think outside the box, but if I trust someone I tend to listen biasely. which in this case WAS a big no no.
    Yes that point of view of his was way off, he never put warnings about what was possible if you chanced doing things his way which many could have turned out badly for newer users.
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information