Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Can authorities track you down through trash?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Can authorities track you down through trash?

So before i tell this story be warned that it is a gruesome cop story a friend of mine told me.
    My buddy is a nypd cop. There was a woman who came into the hospital with stomach pains. Turns out she had given birth to a child and then discarded the child in the trash because the father was in a different “cast” of families. Eek. So anyway my buddy was assigned to go to the dump and find the baby. They were able to track down the exact cube of garbage just by knowing what trash can she dumped it in. They found the friggin body. And then they couldnt even charge her with anything because the body was so mangled and basically just off the grid so i guess there was nothing to compare dna to? I dont know.

But anyway this freaked me out because i put my used pins in like an old shampoo bottle or something, put the cap back on, then toss it into the trash. Can authorities track people down from this? Used pins with dna evidence and test residue.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Horrible story, that wrecked me. Don't feel like eating now.

Yes they do so for finding evidence of drug manufacturing too. But for a guy who uses AAS there isn't reason, that would cost them too much time and money for a small crime.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post

Yes they do so for finding evidence of drug manufacturing too. But for a guy who uses AAS there isn't reason, that would cost them too much time and money for a small crime.
    Sorry cousin. I said it was bad!

Im about to invest in an incinerator.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I kept reading anyway lol.
    Octaneforce likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post

Agreed. That would cost them a lot and take a lot of man power just to arrest a user. They don't typically care about the users.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Agreed. That would cost them a lot and take a lot of man power just to arrest a user. They don't typically care about the users.
    the thing with trash, is as soon as you put it on curb, its not yours anymore. the cops can go right on your curb, find "paraphernalia" and take that and get a warrant based on your trash for pick up.

not saying that needles are automatically paraphernalia, but needles with a vial, or vial cap, or shipping label can be.

I've seen 3 warrants first hand cone from just a few bottles of empty fertilizer, once for a but of disposed rockwool. and other for catalogues.

Thread Information