Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 2 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Warehouse and gains

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member

Warehouse and gains

Job switched to a warehouse that pays OK. But very butt hurt about it. 10 hour shifts, picking items from warehouse shelves on to pickers, a means to an end as I want to move back home to New England and outta the mid west.

Anyway back to the point 10 hour shifts of picking items has completely crashed my gains even with copious eating and relentless shakes and snacks. Depressing because it is slowly eating away at me. Am I going catabolic after the 5th hour?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    Job switched to a warehouse that pays OK. But very butt hurt about it. 10 hour shifts, picking items from warehouse shelves on to pickers, a means to an end as I want to move back home to New England and outta the mid west.

Anyway back to the point 10 hour shifts of picking items has completely crashed my gains even with copious eating and relentless shakes and snacks. Depressing because it is slowly eating away at me. Am I going catabolic after the 5th hour?
    Not if you eat enough calories.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't think you would be in a catabolic state if your heart rate wasn't around 130 or so. Like bg said, if your getting the right amount of calories, you'll burn them and not muscle
    BG likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What they said. Learn some high calorie recipes that go well with your taste buds and your stomach.

Home made protein bars based on peanut butter aren't bad. I make mine with dates, peanut butter, chocolate protein powder, ground flaxseed, oats, flaxseed oil. The dates and peanut butter make it all hold. The protein powder is what makes it taste well together. The oats make a crunchy consistency. The oil adds very healthy fats and makes it crumble less. No cooking required.
    BG and CAADsprint like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

New England is the best England. Why wouldn't you want to come back? I would move to Maine if there were any decent jobs up there.

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Thanks!
    don't think I can stuff anymore food in my gullet here it is.

Scoop of protein upon waking up

3 cups cinnamon toasters with whole milk
    Two or three scoops protein Greek yogurt
    720-890 cal

10 ounces brown rice
    10 ounces chicken breast (lemon garlic coated with flour I just couldn't do it in seasoned anymore I literally cried one time)
    Veggies
    700ish cals with veggies

8 ounces sweet potato
    1 cup white rice
    12 ounces flank steak (or 10 ounce lemon garlic chicken breast)
    685-785 cal

Most days I can fit in a forth meal. It's usually the sweet potato and white rice. If I don't it's usually either tiredness/going to bed. Big ass PPJ sandwich with Greek yogurt and milk before bed?

Between meals
    Two scoops of protein with two green apples. Days off it'll be one apple or a glass of milk
    Work days: 400 calories
    Off days 290 calories

That's about 2900-3500 a day. Shit yeah dipping under 3000 is probably 70% of my problem fuck. Fuck, need to revise my diet. I regret skipping the fourth meals.

Gym time. High weight super low rep as to not fuck myself up before work?

If you have to, add one of them weight gainer protein shakes, plenty of calories there!

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    New England is the best England. Why wouldn't you want to come back? I would move to Maine if there were any decent jobs up there.
    Maine, that sounds terrible! I went to new Hampshire one time visiting inlaws, I couldn't wait to get back to south ga. Of course, the inlaws may have been the problem!
    almostgone likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks!
    don't think I can stuff anymore food in my gullet here it is.

Scoop of protein upon waking up

3 cups cinnamon toasters with whole milk
    Two or three scoops protein Greek yogurt
    720-890 cal

10 ounces brown rice
    10 ounces chicken breast (lemon garlic coated with flour I just couldn't do it in seasoned anymore I literally cried one time)
    Veggies
    700ish cals with veggies

8 ounces sweet potato
    1 cup white rice
    12 ounces flank steak (or 10 ounce lemon garlic chicken breast)
    685-785 cal

Most days I can fit in a forth meal. It's usually the sweet potato and white rice. If I don't it's usually either tiredness/going to bed. Big ass PPJ sandwich with Greek yogurt and milk before bed?

Between meals
    Two scoops of protein with two green apples. Days off it'll be one apple or a glass of milk
    Work days: 400 calories
    Off days 290 calories

That's about 2900-3500 a day. Shit yeah dipping under 3000 is probably 70% of my problem fuck. Fuck, need to revise my diet. I regret skipping the fourth meals.

Gym time. High weight super low rep as to not fuck myself up before work?
    Try adding a protein bar or a shake, just make sure there is real food in either and not just made of sugars like commercial weight gainers and most commercial protein bars.

Don't miss the fourth meal.

Add a tbsp of olive oil or flaxseed oil to every meal. 120 calories per tbsp. Over 4 meals thats 480 cals, 5 meals 600 cals.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Look for a better job. Construction jobs in the Midwest are paying very well now due to lack of workers. Tons of jobs in the pipeline business.

Take a cooler with you to work and put in chicken. A guy that trains for a comp eats all the time during his 10-hour shift as an operator. His nickname is lunchbox due to it's a cooler that has a couple of lunch boxes in them.

wellshii is offline Member
    Agreed with the above post.Jobs are everywhere if you just look. Even without experience show your competent and dress to impress,shake hands etc .
    As far as calories go,
    heavy whipping cream is an all natural source of 1600 cals per container.
    I am on a keto bulk and it has worked great so far. Just throwing that out there.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your lean you could def start burning off muscle..it’s tough to hold on to for a guy who’s working a normal job..I worked a very physical job a few years ago and had to almost non stop snack to keep up..bananas and fruit are good to have on the go will keep your energy and glycogen up, shakes and easy to digest sources of protein..almonds and jerky also work in a pinch..eat your regular meals figure out how many calories you burn base and how many you burn working and adjust accordingly..

Thread Information