TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

I'm seeing MuDvAyNe tonight!

I'm seeing them play tonight. These guys are my favorite group. I've seen them play already 4 times all at small clubs in the Philly area and at Ozzfest. This will be the last time they play a small club (Trocadaro) so this should be a cool night.

Just thought I would share what's going on in my little world.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I'm seeing them play tonight. These guys are my favorite group. I've seen them play already 4 times all at small clubs in the Philly area and at Ozzfest. This will be the last time they play a small club (Trocadaro) so this should be a cool night.

Just thought I would share what's going on in my little world.
    Would be awesome!! I'm jealous!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I've seen em about 3 or 4 times too, Summer Sanitarium is next saturday!!!!! I can't wait to see Metallica.... Im gonna shit my pants. I'm goin to ozzfest tomorrow too, Manson is my favorite there.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Have a bad-ass time Mudman!
    Hell, i am still banged up from when Korn/Chevelle came to my town a couple weeks ago.-That was one hell of a pit! and im sure mudvayne will be brutal whenever digg and not falling are on!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hell yeah....tear it up man!!

The show was wild.... Octane and Blood Simple open up for them. Looked like people were flying through the air when Mudvayne came out My ears are still ringing. GREAT SHOW!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Mud you luck F*K!
    My bro-in-law called me last week and he's yelling at me, and I didn't know why he's like I'm a summer Saninapkin! I was like oh shit thanks! I don't want to go! Then my bro just told me yesterday they were playing last night at th Troc! I was going to go, but I had daddy duty! Crap! I suck! They're just bad bro!

SID!

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Mud you luck F*K!
    My bro-in-law called me last week and he's yelling at me, and I didn't know why he's like I'm a summer Saninapkin! I was like oh shit thanks! I don't want to go! Then my bro just told me yesterday they were playing last night at th Troc! I was going to go, but I had daddy duty! Crap! I suck! They're just bad bro!

SID!
    RIPSID - That sucks bro! You should have made it family night and went. You should have made it family night and went. Their shows are so wholesome.

I'm hooked up for the rest of the summer... Taproot at the TLA this Tuesday, Ozzfest Aug 7, Manson Aug 8 at the Electric Factory.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Actually my bro may be getting us tickets to Taproot...I may go old and see maiden next weds day to, they're playing my side of the Delaware...

SID!

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Actually my bro may be getting us tickets to Taproot...I may go old and see maiden next weds day to, they're playing my side of the Delaware...

SID!
    If you guys get Taproot tix then PM me and maybe we can meet up at the show.

Thread Information