• 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: What’s up everybody???

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

What’s up everybody???

Hey guys... haven’t been on here as much as I have in the past and Justin figured I would say hi. Took a break from the gym which I haven’t done in years. I stopped back in May and still have yet to go back. During my time off I got back on my prescribed clomid therapy. Well come to find out my levels did not come back... not even close. My total test was 88 range is 175-781. My free test was 18 range is 47-244.

This is not the news I wanted but in a way I can see some good in it. I can cycle now without guilt of potential damage to my endocrine system, and when I come off, I don’t have to worry about my levels recovering.

So given this I will probably get back in the gym now and just focus on getting as big as freakin possible. But I gotta tell you, my levels have never been this low and man do I feel like crap. I’ve never felt good (quit working out on cycle actually, because of lack of ambition/energy) but I feel really bad now. Time to try to turn things around... special thanks to kel for the guidance with all this!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey YB! Happy to hear you found solutions. Kill it bro!
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Great to have you back! Hope you get back to training and feeling better!
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What’s up buddy.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Time for Pharma test!!
    Octaneforce and yeahbuddy289 like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to see you back man
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Hey guys... haven’t been on here as much as I have in the past and Justin figured I would say hi. Took a break from the gym which I haven’t done in years. I stopped back in May and still have yet to go back. During my time off I got back on my prescribed clomid therapy. Well come to find out my levels did not come back... not even close. My total test was 88 range is 175-781. My free test was 18 range is 47-244.

This is not the news I wanted but in a way I can see some good in it. I can cycle now without guilt of potential damage to my endocrine system, and when I come off, I don’t have to worry about my levels recovering.

So given this I will probably get back in the gym now and just focus on getting as big as freakin possible. But I gotta tell you, my levels have never been this low and man do I feel like crap. I’ve never felt good (quit working out on cycle actually, because of lack of ambition/energy) but I feel really bad now. Time to try to turn things around... special thanks to kel for the guidance with all this!
    You've got the right mindset; turn a negative situation into a positive one!! Really glad you're back and I know you'll be in the gym in no time. That alone will make you feel some better; after you get your hormones optimized, you'll be feeling soooo much better!
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Good morning YB, nice to see you back.

Let's get some motivation flowing through those veins
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Thanks for all the kind words guys... yes it’s time to get back in the gym for sure... shirts are starting to fit way too loose on me haha. I’m just hoping I can get some energy back first so I can go in and kill it!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    sup man!

most of the gang is still around

hope you get all that shit situated with your hormones, that does not sound like fun, well, except the cycling part!

I am excited about it... only thing that has ever held me back from going on trt as opposed to clomid is preserving fertility. I really want to have kids. But I’m hoping hcg will help me there. But like I said, the clomid is no longer working for me so I have no choice.

It was always a bummer ending a cycling knowing I was going to crash and lose progress waiting for the clomid to get my numbers back up. Now I can hit it hard and feel better knowing I’ll be just dropping back down to a dose that will keep me high-normal and keep more lean tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Hey YB! Happy to hear you found solutions. Kill it bro!
    Cousin muscles what’s up??? You gotta be about 250lbs by now the way you were gaining last time I was following the forum haha

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you still on SSRI?

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    Are you still on SSRI?
    No I ditched those a while ago
    hammerheart and RaginCajun like this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cousin muscles what’s up??? You gotta be about 250lbs by now the way you were gaining last time I was following the forum haha
    Lol! No haven't cycled much I got on TRT and had blood work to do so that put a pause to things, who knows I might get to 250 in a decade
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    I am excited about it... only thing that has ever held me back from going on trt as opposed to clomid is preserving fertility. I really want to have kids. But I’m hoping hcg will help me there. But like I said, the clomid is no longer working for me so I have no choice.

It was always a bummer ending a cycling knowing I was going to crash and lose progress waiting for the clomid to get my numbers back up. Now I can hit it hard and feel better knowing I’ll be just dropping back down to a dose that will keep me high-normal and keep more lean tissue.
    Go freeze some sperm just in case, never hurts.

I haven’t cycled in years! Want kids myself so will most likely wait for a cycle but who knows!

i always wanted to freeze some sperm but it is very expensive. Plus, with my levels being so low, I doubt I’m any more fertile now that I will be on test and hcg .

Thread Information