Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282

    Red face I just had a PB and Tuna fish sandwich

    And it wasn't all that bad. I'm suudenly taken back to my adolescence when I was smothering the shot on Pizza(Go turtles go)

    I would normally not have done this, but I'm at work and all out of salsa and mustard.


    I'm never in a situation where I'm unprepared for meal time, but this rare incident had me wondering what all you fine fellas have had to do in desperate situations to get your calories.

  2. #2
    nj juice's Avatar
    nj juice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    607
    Oh my god, that's gross.

  3. #3
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    And it wasn't all that bad. I'm suudenly taken back to my adolescence when I was smothering the shot on Pizza(Go turtles go)

    I would normally not have done this, but I'm at work and all out of salsa and mustard.


    I'm never in a situation where I'm unprepared for meal time, but this rare incident had me wondering what all you fine fellas have had to do in desperate situations to get your calories.
    I don't know if I would ever be that desperate. I would have just have eaten the tuna by itself and then I would have had some peanut butter.

    Man that sounds gross

  4. #4
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Pheedno, bro that's hard a$$ core bro. My sympathy's to your stomach.


    I keep about ten packs of the tuna in a pouch in my desk and hit those when in a crunch. I'm like you and carry my food around so I always stay prepared but now and then things go wrong so the tuna packs are my back up plan.

  5. #5
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Miller's Crossing
    Posts
    6,282
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I don't know if I would ever be that desperate. I would have just have eaten the tuna by itself and then I would have had some peanut butter.

    Man that sounds gross

    See this was my initial plan, but I thought it was possible that this might just be a chance to contribute something to the Culinary Arts.

    Next time, I'll eat'em seperate

  6. #6
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    See this was my initial plan, but I thought it was possible that this might just be a chance to contribute something to the Culinary Arts.

    Next time, I'll eat'em seperate
    I don't think the Iron Chefs are too worried over this creation.

  7. #7
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    See this was my initial plan, but I thought it was possible that this might just be a chance to contribute something to the Culinary Arts.

    Next time, I'll eat'em seperate
    I don't think that combo can be considered any type of art

  8. #8
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    sounds more like fear factor gross shits!!! hehehe

    one of my friends made his shakes with GNC whey and... a fokin can of tuna!!! this is gross enough to puke just to imagine how the texture feels in your mouth when u drink it....

    and he seems to like that drink anyway...

    is registred as hooray on this board... mods should give him a special title like tuna man!!!

  9. #9
    ripped4fsu's Avatar
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,288


    Phee, that's nasty bro...

    I think Daem puts tuna in his whey shakes,,, now that's DAMN nasty!
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 07-17-2003 at 02:38 PM.

  10. #10
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Pheedno..... I'm not sure I can look you in the eye ever again bro... THAT"S JUST NASTY!!! But hey, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Ya'll evet see End of Days with Arnold where in the beginning he's throwing all sorts of shyte in the blender.... I've done that on many occasions...best one that nearly killed me was...milk, pizza, an egg roll, protein, and a banana.... god being drunk will make you do some weird shyte!!! Glad I don't drink anymore.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •