thegame01 is offline Member

windsor Canada????

just wondering if anyone was from Windsor and how do you like the city .I am looking at a possible opportunety to go there but dont know much about the city .

Any opinions would be great
    thanks
    GZ

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame01
    just wondering if anyone was from Windsor and how do you like the city .I am looking at a possible opportunety to go there but dont know much about the city .

Any opinions would be great
    thanks
    GZ
    I can't remember 100% where you live, but I believe it's in Montreal right? If you really need to move there, because of a high paying job or some shit like that, then go ahead and do it. If it's something else, like school or just pure optional, personally I would be against it.

I HAVE NEVER been to Windsor, however, I have heard tons of stories, and the crime and pollution down there apparently sucks big time. It is too close to Detroit, and as a result has a bad/negative vibe. Dunno if it's cuz of the crime creeping in or wut not, i'm just a messenger, just sharing some info I heard. Personally, I think the best place to live (in Ontario) is the GTA. Any city in the greater toronto area is great! Mississauga, Burlington, Oakville, Brampton, all great cities, but not too big/busy like DT Toronto is like.

Just my .02 bro.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with the Detroit thing. Somehow it carries.

Windsor's a hole bro.

thats kind of what i had heard guy's .thanks

hey T i dont live in Montreal bro i live wayyyyy up north about 6 hour north of T.O lol

it is good money down there but i am doing alright right now .My house i have up here would easily go for about 300K down south yet i only paid 116K.

I am leaning towards staying .Thanks for you help guy's .

GZ

Quote Originally Posted by thegame01
    thats kind of what i had heard guy's .thanks

hey T i dont live in Montreal bro i live wayyyyy up north about 6 hour north of T.O lol

it is good money down there but i am doing alright right now .My house i have up here would easily go for about 300K down south yet i only paid 116K.

I am leaning towards staying .Thanks for you help guy's .

GZ
    Well bro seems like you got it made where you are Maybe i'll move on up and join you

Is it a small town type of place? 6 hours North of Toronto is quite far, that would put you in the Sudbury area wouldn't it? You don't like bigger cities? Like Toronto and the surroundings?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I live 10 min from Windsor but in Michigan and yes it's close to Detroit right across the Ambassador bridge or the tunnel it is a cool little city. It has plenty of awesome titty bars and ok pubs. It is alot cleaner than D town. If you need anymore info e-mail me @ [email protected]

Hey T ya i would be a few hours north west of sudbury .small town .

I always have been a northern boy and lived in small towns thats why i was asking about windsor .never been there yet .

I like T.O but not too live there ,too big and the traveling to work etc would kill me after a while .

I do like the missisauga Gold's gym there though.What a sweet set up .Even a day care for the kids so married guy's with kids have no excuse lol . And the women there ......god !!!!!!

I will email you groverman for more info

Thanks guy's
    GZ

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Personally, I think the best place to live (in Ontario) is the GTA. Any city in the greater toronto area is great!
    You've never been to Scarborough, eh? That place is a "great" if you have fantasies of getting stabbed for your shoes.

As far as Windsor having a pollution problem...its actually more acurate to say that Windsor has a Detroit problem. Someone should set up some high powered fans to blow the poisonous air back over the border.

Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    You've never been to Scarborough, eh? That place is a "great" if you have fantasies of getting stabbed for your shoes.

As far as Windsor having a pollution problem...its actually more acurate to say that Windsor has a Detroit problem. Someone should set up some high powered fans to blow the poisonous air back over the border.
    Aah, good old Scarborough, LMAO!! Alright, well, MOST of the area's are good to live in I guess mostly WEST of Toronto. But yeah, Scarborough is a shit town, dangerous, lived there when we first moved to Canada, lasted several months, then got the hell outta there! Hamilton and Mississauga are to my liking I guess. Although Hamilton is half dead.

Been thru windsor, Sarnia and that whole area... I can only say one thing....

YUCK!

Holy shit is that area unbelievably DIRTY! Pollution is their middle name. Never seen so many refineries, chemical plants and whatnot, and the haze in the air over the river was just odd... (and I won't even go into the colour of that river! I don't think water is supposed to have a neon green glow to it! ergh!)

I feel sorry for anyone who has to live in that area It's quite scary to me.

Red

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    Where exactly do you live up north?

csal is offline New Member
    nice nudie-bars. Worth the visit.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Scarboro is pretty rough, but not as rough as Rexdale. I work in that area and yikes, some weird shit. But the dudes there, if you just respect them, they respect you and have your back. Kinda cool, but one group of dudes you just DON'T want to fuck with is the Sri Lankan's and the Tamil's. They're a FUCKED up bunch of dudes to get involved with. The stuff you don't hear of is them chopping off fingers and hands and even arms of people who've messed with them with machetes. Not only that, they have the most high-tech weaponry you can find. I remember hearing, from a very very very reliable source (a piggy, if you catch my drift) of them coming into clubs with hand guns equipped with the infra-red lighting to accurately hit targets. Fuuucked. Them dudes is crazy homey.

Thread Information