groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Conscious bugging me, help all amatuer shrinks

Posed with the dilema of going to the dark side and trying AS. For me it's not a prob at all. Just wondering how many of you have kids and have done em. I guess I'm just thinking about them and hope it won't somehow affect them.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    How old are your kids? If they are teens there is the slight possibility that they might wonder what is going on. "Why is dad getting so huge?" If they are younger children I don't really see how it can directly affect them. I don't have kids however so I'll let others give their thoughts on that.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Maybe he's asking if it will fuck up his ability to have kids. Thats just my interpretation of it

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if you juice you should still be able to have kids bro. But other than that you will have to be more clear.

Im crazy, nobody should take advice frome me...

haha!

Must admit though the wording is kind of hard to interpret there....
    I'll leave it up to the author of the thread to clear that up....

I just noticed why I probably assumed he had kids.... Notice the title of the thread, that hints at him already having children presently...

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Posed with the dilema of going to the dark side and trying AS. For me it's not a prob at all. Just wondering how many of you have kids and have done em. I guess I'm just thinking about them and hope it won't somehow affect them.
    =========================

I'm sure it's your 'conscience' that's bothering you . . .
    But I can't imagine why. There's not much of an ethical problem here, unless you're worrying about the ethics or moral implications of breaking a law. The simple solution to this is -- if it bothers you, don't do it.
    Laws prohibiting AS are immoral and unethical, IMHO. A legitimate function of government is to protect us from each other, not from ourselves. So, in my mind, breaking an immoral law does not indicate a moral/ethical lapse, rather it shows that the individual's courage in asserting his personal freedom over excess government meddling.

Now, if you're concerned about how the rest of your family is going react to your use of illegal stuff, that's something you'll have to work out for yourself. If your kids would follow your example and shoot up with opiates or whatever, then don't. If you can keep your AS use a secret, then I'd say, "Why not?" Really, it's all up to you, as you're the best judge of your circumstances.
    Good luck,
    --Tock

Thread Information