newtogear is offline Junior Member

Celebs Using Gear?

I know that gear users say that they can often identify people in the gym that are using. They can just tell. Kind of like a gay person being able to identify another gay person. Just an analogy there, not saying gear users are gay!!!

Anyway, I was just curious if any of you have any suspicions of any celebrity that may be using AS. I look at guys like Sly Stalone, Van Damme, LL Cool J, and 50 Cent and wonder if they’re using since they’re so big and ripped. I’m sure that maybe they just work out a lot and have been for many years, but I sometimes wonder if it’s possible that they are using or have used.

I remember Charlie Sheen bulked up big time really quick for a movie role in Hot Shots one time. Do you think that he went on a cycle or was it natural? He’s not even close to that physique any more, losing just about everything. What about Edward Norton for his role in American History X? He looked like a skinny little wimp before that role…….he bulked a little and got really ripped, really quick. What celebrities (besides sports) do you guys look at and think are using or have used in the past…..outside of Arnold?? And which, if any, of the celebs I mentioned, do you think are or have been using AS?

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    of course they do,

newtogear is offline Junior Member
    Vin Diesel is another one I forgot to mention. You think he's he using??

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    michael duncan jr is one of them i think

We all know Ozzy Osbourne used gear, no waitaminit, that wasn't gear he was using... never mind...

Though I tell ya, if he used gear he'd be the "anti-gear" poster child. "Yes, use gear and look like a drooling zonked out fat brain dead slob, just like Ozzy here" Why they do not use him as the anti-heroin-coke-crack-pcp-ratpoison-poster child I'll never know.

Red

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    I want to say stalone has admitted to using...and i heard somewhere van damme had 2...

BIG R is offline Member
    I heard that Brad P. was on Fina.

testro is offline New Member
    Interesting story... my freind is head of security of a club near my hometown where 50 cent made a surprise appearence. My freind juices and all, and he was talking with one of 50's bodyguards backstage before the show and was talkin about how much bigger he was in person. The bodyguard laughed and replied saying "he better look good.. those muscles cost more than the chain around his neck"

Thread Information