956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Alright....(clit ring)

Okay, so an old ex-girlfriend of mine calls me today. She starts talking, blah, blah, blah, then goes into how she hasnt had any good sex in a while.... SO, she says she is coming in town to see me in a couple weeks-and she has a surprise. Well, the surprise turns out to be she got her hood pierced!
    At first, i found this VERY slutty and trashy. So, i tell her that she is a slut and if i were to sleep with her, I would treat her like one!-AND she still wants it....REAL bad!

So, damn! I guess i just figure i should go ahead and completely wreak her! What do you all think?
    Also, i told her i want nothing to do with a relationship/etc, so she says she will leave no later than 20-30minutes afterwards.

So, i am thinking (w/ a gram of test in me ), i will probably end up doing this.... What will be different about this? Any of you guys have experience with girls that have this done? I know she says she plays differently now that she has it done, any advice....?
    Thanks!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Okay, so an old ex-girlfriend of mine calls me today. She starts talking, blah, blah, blah, then goes into how she hasnt had any good sex in a while.... SO, she says she is coming in town to see me in a couple weeks-and she has a surprise. Well, the surprise turns out to be she got her hood pierced!
    At first, i found this VERY slutty and trashy. So, i tell her that she is a slut and if i were to sleep with her, I would treat her like one!-AND she still wants it....REAL bad!

So, damn! I guess i just figure i should go ahead and completely wreak her! What do you all think?
    Also, i told her i want nothing to do with a relationship/etc, so she says she will leave no later than 20-30minutes afterwards.

So, i am thinking (w/ a gram of test in me ), i will probably end up doing this.... What will be different about this? Any of you guys have experience with girls that have this done? I know she says she plays differently now that she has it done, any advice....?
    Thanks!
    holy shit, you have a gram of test in you?? wow, thats a lot. screw it, nail her for all she's worth. as long as yall both have yall's expectations layed out on the table...

-- clocky baby

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hahaha dude give her the monsterfuck of her young life!

Note, clit ring = gotto hurt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Note, clit ring = gotto hurt
    This is what i thought!

She said it only hurt for about 2 seconds though.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Go for the ol' brown eye bro.... hehehe

OG

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    have your way with her bro !

--hawk

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Go for the ol' brown eye bro.... hehehe

OG
    LMAO!!! I agree 8=====

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i've noticed alot more girls are having there clit pierced specially here in the houston area

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    jarrett that is nice to know considerring you will be hooking me up with these girls week after next

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Jarrett hook you up with girls??

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i doesnt hurt fuckin girls with clit rings... bro my advice is you fuck her silly. especially if she wants it THAT bad. holy shit bro just go to fuckin town!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i doesnt hurt fuckin girls with clit rings... bro my advice is you fuck her silly. especially if she wants it THAT bad. holy shit bro just go to fuckin town!!!

Damnit, you all are bad influences! jk

So yup, i definately think i will have to Wreck her

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    :-) ohh boy
    Last edited by big daddy k de; 01-18-2009 at 11:31 PM.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

Thanks!

If you dont fuck her silly, I promise you, I will E- Abuse you for eternity for passing out such an opportunity.

Thread Information