Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Going to Tijauna....I have a few "legal" questions....

i will be going to L.A. in a few weeks and my friends and i plan on taking a day or two and driving down to san diego, which means we will end up in tijauna. i want to bring back some xanax and/or valium due to my sleeping problems, but i want to do it 100% legally. i would like to get a 90 day supply (which i believe is the maximum???) of both or at least one of the two. i do not have a "legal" american script for each....although i do have an old bottle with my name and everyhting legal for xanax .25mg 20ct. (i got them Rx'ed when i got my wisdom teeth out to help me sleep)....

i guess my main questions is this.....

1--can i get a "legal" prescription in mexico from a real doctor and legally declare my xanax and/or valium???? or does my prescription have to be from an american doctor????

2--i so, will i be able to legally take these pills on my plane ride home? (LAX to Houston, then houston to Louisiana)

3--how do i go about doing all of this?? i have never done anything like this before, but if it's all legal then i am not worried...

ALso, anyone who has done this before please feel free to PM me and give me the lowdown (which pharmacies, doctors, etc..)....like i said, i want this to be legal too...you can email me at [email protected] too

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I've never done this before but I was reading somewhere how all kinds of old people are getting prescriptions real cheap in Mexico. They have pharmacies all over the place, like one on every corner and you just walk in and tell them what you want. Just like AS, some of the shit is fake though. I don't know how to tell if its good or not. I think you can just throw the bottle in your suitcase with a bunch of clothes and it wouldn't be a big deal, it's not like it's coke or anything.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    When I came back from cancun, I claimed my T3 and Clen on the customs slip you fill out. They didn't even look at it and let me go by.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    BG-I know that if you request Vics at ANY pharmacy in TJ they will need a prescription...Mexican or American perscrip...however, the Xanax and Valium I do not know.

As far as getting this shit back on the plane when you leave this beautiful state of CA...lol...put the pills in a aspirin bottle...if they search your bag ans see the aspirin bottle they most likely won't say anything....

This is my opinion...don't bank on it...wait to see if there are any bros here who know exactly the laws in Mexicao regarding the Val and Xan

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Just keep most of your cash in your sock. Learned only to keep a little cash in the pocket when I was there alot in the service. Crooked cops.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    fuck it...i don't think my friends want to hit uo TJ.....oh well, probably better off not doing it....LOL

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Most controls are real hard to get in Mexico. Everyone thinks it is easy. It is easier in the States. Only a special MD licensed can write for controls and only special farmacias carry controls. I broke my arm in Cabo and they gave me IV morphine for the pain while in the clinic, but could not get even tylenol w/codeine or vicodin. I only got torodol, until I got back.

Thread Information