Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Janes Addiction's new album out tomorrow!!!!!

hell yes, its about fucki'n time! i love their new single "just because". i will hit up target tomorrow and pick up the new album as well as 311's new one....any old skool jane's addiction fans out there???

ichiban is offline Female Member
    ....any old skool jane's addiction fans out there??? Posted by Big Rush - Today at 10:25 PM
    Heck yeah! I will be interested to see what their new stuff sounds like.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to download them both because I'm a dirty thief who breaks the law when I don't think I'll be caught....DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!!

Actually, in all seriousness, I do purchase (quite frequently) albums of bands that i legitimately like. I primarily use kazzaa, et al for live, acoustic tunes that simply aren't distributed. On a different note altogether, where have you been hiding out? I haven't seen you in a bit.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I'm going to download them both because I'm a dirty thief who breaks the law when I don't think I'll be caught....DOWN WITH THE RIAA!!!

Actually, in all seriousness, I do purchase (quite frequently) albums of bands that i legitimately like. I primarily use kazzaa, et al for live, acoustic tunes that simply aren't distributed. On a different note altogether, where have you been hiding out? I haven't seen you in a bit.
    haha, ya, i've been a shady bastard lately...after i graduated college not too long ago i realized just how poor the job market is right now....and being an entry level IT person doesn't help. To make a long story short I am back home with the parents in search of a job. Please pray for me. ..also, all they have is a shitty 56k dial-up modem...which is the primary reason of my shadiness...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You should still download the CD or copy it from someone. Buying CD's sucks ass

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Buying CDs rules. As a huge fan of music, it is worth the price of the CD to me to have the liner notes, artwork, etc. I will be buying the new Jane's Addiction CD, of course.

mammoth is offline Member
    I will "aqcuire" the new album once it is released "in stores". Listening to Jane's Addiction brings back some of the best memories from HIGH school!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I may just have to buy that.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in... ever since I heard their cover of "sympathy for the devil" I was an instant fan.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll be stopping buy the local CD store and be getting me some Jane's Addiction...in fact, I was just listening to them this morning on the way to work

Thread Information