Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

What you don't know about outer space could fill a a warehouse

Did you know that outer space is a vacuum? Well it is. It's a vacuum filled with stuff, and lots of it. There are stars and other planets and little floaty things, and there's probably even some feces out there too. I mean, taking the size of the universe into consideration, one would expect that somewhere along the way, a bunch of atoms and molecules would combine randomly to form a compound with the same chemical composition as Earth feces. Scientists are calling it feces II.
    Did you know that ALL planets move in elliptical orbits about their parent stars, and not your garden variety circular orbits? Planets are well known for not being able to do anything right. They aren't even perfect spheres and they carry diseases like rabies and AIDS.
    Stars are hot bundles of gas, were you aware of that? Our Sun is so bright, that a person could damage their eyes by staring directly at it. For something that doesn't seem to want people staring at it, it sure does draw a lot of attention to itself don't you think? Scientists now think the Sun is Mexican for that exact reason.
    Something most poor people don't realize is that a nebula is a cloud of gas and dust that is waiting to collapse into a solar system. Had they a little more money, they might understand that though scientists aren't giving them the benefit of the doubt.
    In outer space, you can't scream or laugh since there isn't any air to carry sound. That's why scientists are now recommending that all tickle fights be held in space. Those things have a tendency to get pretty damn noisy.
    The universe is now thought to be expanding radially outwards. Scientists are comparing this phenomenon to fat people. Neither the universe nor the fat are ever expected to stop getting bigger, which works out nicely since this way fat people won't spill over into other universes.
    Last edited by Nathan; 07-22-2003 at 10:16 AM.

hybrid is offline Member
    Nathan, your posts are a nice relief in the middle of the day. Good to find sanctuary in such infallable logic.

I guess people don't like outer space as much as I thought they did. Sons of bitches.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I guess people don't like outer space as much as I thought they did. Sons of bitches.
    BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why, but this made me laugh more than the outer space post you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why, but this made me laugh more than the outer space post you wrote.
    I'll take it.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Outer space is boring, and will remain boring until one of two things happens:
    1. Man laughs in the face of God by landing on the moon OR
    2. Someone makes a movie about a civil war that, get this, occurs IN outer space, making it an intergalactic civil war of sorts.

I'm still waiting.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Outer space is boring, and will remain boring until one of two things happens:
    1. Man laughs in the face of God by landing on the moon OR
    2. Someone makes a movie about a civil war that, get this, occurs IN outer space, making it an intergalactic civil war of sorts.

I'm still waiting.
    Uuuummmmmmm....... damn New Englanders..... just don't know, do they?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Our Sun is so bright, that a person could damage their eyes by staring directly at it. For something that doesn't seem to want people staring at it, it sure does draw a lot of attention to itself don't you think? Scientists now think the Sun is Mexican for that exact reason.

That is fucking hilarious. I have nothing against Mexicans, but Nathan's statement is so humorously stereotypical that I had to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    That is fucking hilarious. I have nothing against Mexicans, but Nathan's statement is so humorously stereotypical that I had to laugh.
    A as well have nothing against Mexicans.

Fucking Mexicans.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    For something that doesn't seem to want people staring at it, it sure does draw a lot of attention to itself don't you think? Scientists now think the Sun is Mexican for that exact reason.
    Hey mang, I'm mexican!!

Nah, not really, people just think I am cuz I'm kind of naturally tan.
    Too bad, cuz paying for college would be a hell of a lot easier.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Feces II

Nathan are you high everytime you post a thread?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Feces II

dood weed doesnt make you think like that....but crack sure does

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Feces II

No, actually. I never post while high since I'm not usually home. That will change though hopefulyl come September when I have a new job.

Thread Information