KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Joke of the day - Lawyers, dont they suck you dry no matter what?

The madam opened the brothel door to see a rather dignified, well-dressed,good-looking man in his late 40's or early 50's. "Can I help you?" She asked. "I want to see Natalie," the man replied. "Sir, Natalie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else." said the madam. "No. I must see Natalie," was the man's reply. Just then, Natalie appeared and announced to the man that she charged $1,000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out ten one hundred dollar bills and gave them to Natalie and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left. Next night, the same man appeared again, demanding to see Natalie. Natalie explained that few men had ever come back two nights in a row - too expensive - and there were no discounts. The price was still $1,000. Again the man pulled out the money, gave it to Natalie; they went upstairs. After an hour, he left. The following night the man was there again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for the third consecutive night, but he paid Natalie and they went upstairs. After their session, Natalie questioned the man. "No one has ever visited me three nights in a row. Where are you from?" she asked. The man replied, "Wellsboro." "Really," she said, "I have family in Wellsboro." "I know," the man said, "Your father died. I'm your sister's attorney. She asked me to give you your $3,000 inheritance." The moral of the story: Some things in life are certain...
    1. Death 2. Taxes 3. Being screwed by a lawyer

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Good one.... I've been missing these.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    You won't think lawyer jokes are so funny when you need representation. Why won't a rattlesnake bite a lawyer?....professional courtesy.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Like I said, every joke relates to something i'm going through..

some of my best friends are lawyers...works out good for me.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    A lawyer and a pope both die on the same day and are both standing outside the pearly gates. After St. Peter checks the book of life, he lets both people into heaven. St. peter then says, "lawyer, pope, follow me i shall show you to your rooms." After walking about 5 minutes, st. peter leads them down a hallway and to a door. He opens the door revealing a small room with a twin sized bed, a small nightstand, and a small t.v. "Thank you, St. peter. May be the Lord always bless you," the pope says. St. Peter then leads the lawyer to his room. After opening the door he reveals a very large room with a very large bed, a pool, its own kitchen, and i big screen tv. The lawyer asks "Why are you giving me this room? The pope lead a better life than i did." St. peter replies "Haha my son, you don't understand. You see, we have many popes or many years, and will have many popes to come. However, lawyers...well....you're the first one."

Thread Information