Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im lost

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    I think bermich is plotting to take over the world.
    Damn right Im getting closer.
    Im gonna build a giant wall and block the earth from the sun.
    Then, Im gonna turn on my garden hose for a week and submerge the world. Soon the world will begin to freeze and I will become KING.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys im still here its just hard for me to view threads often and post b/c the site loads super slow for me. lil update on me and the ex is that we still have not seen eachother since the 21 of last month. I have only called her two times and she has called me the rest of the time(maybe 9 er 10 times) for the most part when we talk it is great it makes me miss her so much more and really reflects the way our relationship used to be. this is what anna told me and it really made sense. " josh; if you was to compare our relationship to most others then you would have seen a normal couple with normal arguements having a normal time, however if you compare our recent relationship state to the way we were before then we were many of levels below. seeing eachother became habitual and the arguements elevated. we were on no way the same level as we were in the beginning. i knew i had to break up with you b/c no matter how many times we said that we were going to change and get better we'd still be arguing. Josh i knew that breaking up with you would change us and i knew that we were either going to get back together on the same terms and feeling as we had in the beginning or we were going to move on to other things. even though we have changed to some extent i still dont think its the right time to get back together...josh you are the most impt thing in my life and we're gonna get married and have the family and house and cars that we always dreamed of......."

ok that was a lil jumbled and not exactly what she said but it highlighted the main points. the thing is she told me this and then didnt' call me for another two days.when weekend time comes around her calling me is minimal and only at her convenience

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    ok guys anything i have ever said good about her....squash it.....she has been lying to me bigtime. she has been dating a guy and even slept with him the night before our official breakup. she slept with him the first night she met him. oh well i guess you never know some people......the world is evil.....i have been extremely sad since the 21 of july but now everything seems so clear.....

peam is offline Suspended
    poor fkit...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    -
    - she is interested in, OR already is seeing another guy.
    -She will DENY it til she is blue in the face as would anyone else.
    -Most people dont break up with someone until they are already hooking up with someone else
    -Kind of like monkies. Dont let go of one branch until they are holding onto another.
    -You will not know she is seeing another guy for about a month if she is good at hiding it.
    ?

Not to say I told you so. Just to show HOW RIGHT ON my perception of people and how they think and act. Let me meet the person for one minuite and I can tell you everything about him or her.
    Like I said above. You didnt find out for about a month right??
    Thats about the normal time for info to get back to someone or the time the other person doesnt care if the other finds out about it.

It happens to everyone. Learn from it. Try to remember how she acted when she lied to you. It helps you know when other people are lying

Sorry to hear about it bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just take this as a learning experiance and move on. She's not worth your time or careing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information