RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Bitches Ain't Nothin' but Hoes

Check this out,

Last Sunday, I went to a popular club in downtown Toronto since I had the night off from work. I went in a pair of jeans and a sweater. I saw a couple hot broads, appraoched them and they had a good conversation with me, but turned out they all had to go before I had a chance to score some digits...but check this...

THIS Sunday, I went in a Navigator, pimped out in a dress shirt and dress pants, and the SAME bitches, the exact same ones I talked to the week earlier, came up to ME and started chatting me up. The funny thing is, they didn't even remember me. But now, now the hoes wanted MY digits and were just givin' me theirs. Now that's why I say bitches ain't nuthin' but hoes. Bitches...

I just wanted to share that bitch-story with my homeboys.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    when you go downtown theres always hoes flying everywhere!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love hoes. Just bitches ain't nothin' but hoes, and the bitch-hoe combo, I hate them hoe-bitches.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    as long as they swallow, it dosent matter if they r bitches-hoes or hoes-bitches!!
    but im with you i love those short skirt, tanked and tanned hoes

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Im not saying nothing. I would get with a bitch who was dressed nice and drove a Navagator before I would try to mess with one who dressed bad and didnt have wheels.

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    all right...i've done that, busted out on a guy who just wasn't doin it for me, then see him all dressed up and changed my mind...BUT don't even begin to tell me you'd do somethin different. I ain't havin none of that cuz I know that if some nice lookin chick came up to you in a bar, dressed in addidas and a tshirt you'd prolly not be real excited, but if she was all dressed up and lookin nice you'd have a different attitude. Same chick, different look....same shit man, you tell me you don't care what a chick looks like and i'll show you flying pigs.

nj juice is offline Member
    All you have to remember is that women are evil.

True KC, but guys, we're dogs. We're after something else besides money, booty. Booty is where it's at for guys. But for girls, they'll do A LOT for money. Even give up the precious booty...smitches. *a smitch is a super bitch*

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Uhhh....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually though. Cant blame them. If they are hot and can get what they want then that is all on them. Like said and I agree, I would rather date a chick with a nice job, car and house before one who didnt do shit with her life. The car just shows you have more to offer. At least you know how they are and can treat them accordingly.
    BTW. I actually like the chick in a shirt and adidas before the one all dressed up and fancy.
    BTW. Bitches and hoes are more fun to fuck since you dont have to worry about how you treat them.
    BTW. What are you upset about? The fact that they dogged you the first night???

No no, I'm not upset. Just find it very surprising. It's a big eye opener of just how many girls are like that. I have no problems gettin' the ladies my man.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Women are low. It's funny how women will not go out with guy's that are dumb. But have you ever seen a guy kick a hottie out of bed for being a dumb bitch? No! Because we look deeper at that person Guy's care to much!!

Lmao

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    and tricks...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    you tell me you don't care what a chick looks like and i'll show you flying pigs.
    I dont

Now show me flyin pigs

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    I ain't havin none of that cuz I know that if some nice lookin chick came up to you in a bar, dressed in addidas and a tshirt you'd prolly not be real excited, but if she was all dressed up and lookin nice you'd have a different attitude.
    Bullshit!!! If someone is wearing jeans and a t-shirt or dressed to the nines makes no f'n diff, clothes don't make the man(or woman) if your judgeing a person from what they wear it says jack about them but says alot about you......f'n shallow!!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    sorry, but this post is nothing but disrespectful to the female gender by making generalized statements. I don't want this on AR. I want females to be treated with respect. Discussion over. Next time I see something like this, I will delete it. I am only locking it so people understand why their post is deleted next time.

If you have a problem with this you can PM me.

Thread Information