Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808

    Why is Arnold holding a coffin??

    ?????? What does that have to do with anything??
    Hes holding a coffin while blasting away with a mini gun

  2. #2
    Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    my apartment
    Posts
    54
    Are you talking about T3. If so, thats where all his guns and stuff were hidden in.

  3. #3
    tolinka's Avatar
    tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Israel...
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet
    Are you talking about T3. If so, thats where all his guns and stuff were hidden in.
    No no, he put Connors in there.

  4. #4
    Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    my apartment
    Posts
    54
    oh yeah, that shows how much i pay attention at movies. Well, at least i had a girl w/me so i have an excuse to forget.

  5. #5
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    You're both right. The extra guns AND Sean Connors was hidden in the coffin.

  6. #6
    bobbo23's Avatar
    bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    You're both right. The extra guns AND Sean Connors was hidden in the coffin.

    I think you meant John.

  7. #7
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    7,435
    Sean John - the clothes designer.

  8. #8
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    What a clever idea. I think I will hide my juice in a coffin for now on.

  9. #9
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffet
    oh yeah, that shows how much i pay attention at movies. Well, at least i had a girl w/me so i have an excuse to forget.
    you made out with a chick at T3?!? its hardly a make out movie, don't ya think? =)

    -- cb

    p.s. a chick was with me when i watched T3, but we didn't make out...her breath was funny smelling...=P

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    you made out with a chick at T3?!? its hardly a make out movie, don't ya think? =)

    -- cb

    p.s. a chick was with me when i watched T3, but we didn't make out...her breath was funny smelling...=P
    should have made her drink some soda. it fixes everything

  11. #11
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    you made out with a chick at T3?!? its hardly a make out movie, don't ya think? =)

    -- cb

    p.s. a chick was with me when i watched T3, but we didn't make out...her breath was funny smelling...=P
    ...better than making out with a chick at Schindler's List.

  12. #12
    durbin22's Avatar
    durbin22 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    North of Boston
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    ...better than making out with a chick at Schindler's List.
    Seinfeld right?

  13. #13
    Strut99GT's Avatar
    Strut99GT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    you made out with a chick at T3?!? its hardly a make out movie, don't ya think? =)

    -- cb

    p.s. a chick was with me when i watched T3, but we didn't make out...her breath was funny smelling...=P
    Damn C, you have to be armed with breath mints at all times! When her mouth was gaping open in awe of the massivity that is arnold, you should have thrown a mint in there! hehe

  14. #14
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Strut99GT
    Damn C, you have to be armed with breath mints at all times! When her mouth was gaping open in awe of the massivity that is arnold, you should have thrown a mint in there! hehe
    awe of massivity ?? That was classic

  15. #15
    FrkyBgStok's Avatar
    FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    1,399
    or you could tell her that her breathe smells like ass. that's what i do. guaranteed sex that night.

  16. #16
    Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    my apartment
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    or you could tell her that her breathe smells like ass. that's what i do. guaranteed sex that night.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    or you could tell her that her breathe smells like ass. that's what i do. guaranteed sex that night.
    Ahhh just give her a damm Tic-Tac or somehting and then try and get it back with yer tongue

    Red

  18. #18
    punk_bbuilder's Avatar
    punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,521
    Actually the body was that of sarah conner, and her son is John conner. Arnold is God

  19. #19
    rxarms's Avatar
    rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    342
    You all are nuts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •